• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
09? Ok, so yeah, which deck are you using? Because I'm pretty sure it was from the games.

@Weekly Even with the looser canon rules, having a non-canon game version of an already minor character whose own canonicty is questioned, is extremely hard to justify.

@Yobo Not enough evidence for that. Not to mention kinda contradictory, since humans exist in the card lore.

Mkay

Also sorry for another off topic question but would Umi be treated as tier 6 environmental destruction? As in its literally summoning an ocean with several cards backing up it doing so, and cards of its same set summoning things like entire mountain ranges?

Honestly, I really think we need to have a rule, blog or some kind of thread that specifies if Card Lore are actual real feats instead of just stories made up by Pegasus. And if so, which ones.

Do we even accept card lore? Besides obvious exceptions like the Egyptian Gods.

Card Lore is canon lore for monsters that is told almost exclusively through their card art and then expanded on by game guides, characters like Gigobyte, Warrior Lady of the Wasteland, Dai Gepher, and Marauding Captain all have it

Off-topic, but I can think of a few Normal Monsters that have high tier environmental destruction feats in their card lore. I wonder if that could scale to AP somehow. If a thread more related to that comes up, I'd love to be notified of it!

Off-Topic: There is a normal monster that survived the big-bang. And I do remember one monster does in-fact have a 1-A statement in it's card lore.. Albeit it's from a yugioh game that only the protagonist of said game would scale to.

And then there is Pokechulthu...

Pokemon + Chulthu Mythos. Yeah, the protagonists are easily 1-A. It has insane feats and hax. They are easily 1-A just need to have the patience to watch the hour long walkthrough.

Low-Key most times when Judai fusion summons a monster they go from a Galaxy / Alternate Reality and back in mere seconds.

Code:
And also @Weekly I believe the feat is Relativistic at least.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Off-Topic: There is a normal monster that survived the big-bang. And I do remember one monster does in-fact have a 1-A statement in it's card lore.. Albeit it's from a yugioh game that only the protagonist of said game would scale to.

And then there is Pokechulthu...
Wait, 1-A Yu-Gi-Oh? What?

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Pokemon + Chulthu Mythos. Yeah, the protagonists are easily 1-A. It has insane feats and hax. They are easily 1-A just need to have the patience to watch the hour long walkthrough.

Low-Key most times when Judai fusion summons a monster they go from a Galaxy / Alternate Reality and back in mere seconds.
I'm actually genuinely perturbed yet intrigued by this possibility. You sure this isn't a fan-thing?

There is also a protagonist who beats a monster who gets infinitely stronger than the Egyptian Gods. If the God Cards get a revision I may need to wait before making the profile.... Because if they are tier 4 to tier 2 as mentioned on my newer blog... Yeah it's going to be hard to find them a match.

I could be remembering it wrong though. I need to recheck. It was a monster that went beyond the concept of infinity and the protagonist beat it.

Yeah no, im sorry but im VEHEMENTLY disagreeing with anything 1-A in Yugioh and im sure most of us here will too.

Adding on to what Yobo said, we (or rather SD and I) had to deal with certain sockpuppets over 7+ threads about how even 3-A/Low 2-C Yugioh is wrong and an outlier (until Zexal and the like ofc). We'd need an astronimical amount of evidence that even hints that being 1-A.

Inb4 we get a level 1 tuner with flavor test reading "This Ultimate god resides beyond the concept of dimensional space, watching the world from afar."

O V O ?

I wouldn't necessarily be against 1-A Yu-Gi-Oh! If it was a single flavor text monster either.

Firstly.... Calm down. It's from a game that's essentially non-canonical and doesn't scale back to anything except the protagonist of such a game. Let us cut this bud before it blooms into a uncontrollable weed.... Now. Sorry if I sound irritable , but I haven't gotten any sleep for 2 days.

There is actually a lot of stuff against your first 2nd paragraph. I've searched for 2 days straight, barely gotten any sleep because of it. Why I did such is... Highly questionable, but I guess I am addicted to debating and helping out the wikia . The reason why it was denied was mainly due to lack of coherent evidence and overexaggerated statements [ Like GX Yugi creating a timeline ] . I have more than enough proof to do the opposite actually.

If I've counted correctly Both DM & GX both have at least 3 tier 4 and tier 2 feats each. I'm not going into detail yet as I need the organize the scans for a final revision thread for both series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back