• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh: Duel Terminal Virus Scan Additions and Some Downgrades

Zencha9

They/Them
this sandbox has all scans for the powers of the evilswarm virus except for Power Bestowal
since it wasn't mentioned anywhere in the books and is based on guesswork since in the 2nd book the corrupted dragons fight people who are stronger than the ones they fought previously
also time stop on trish's profile needs to be gone nothing indicates that it's actual time stop and it's just one statement

Some of these scans, I’m not entirely sure where they are coming from. Could you add references to the sandbox so I can better verify?

Some of these scans, I’m not entirely sure where they are coming from. Could you add references to the sandbox so I can better verify?
they come from the duel terminal books or master guide 3 and i did want to add reference to em although it's very hard since i have no access to them so i'll probably just link the wiki which has the translations

Last edited:
anyways here's the links for the stories

Replace all scans
They just come from the wiki, actually find the storylines and master guidebook

i found the scans but i cannot be ****** to double check the translation to the entire book so i'll just reference where the feats come from since iirc touhou does the same with their TLs

The other staff members have already said what needed to be said about the scans. It should be alright to remove Trishula's Time Stop if the only thing supporting it is a statement about its ice being so potent that it did that on a global scale with nothing else to add context for this since it can easily be an expression for it freezing everything.

Back