• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Revision

Jinx666 said:
Probably, Mizael is one of the stronger ones i think, and Gilag and Alito regard it as unique power that they were able to distinguish him by it (though only because Mizael seems to flaunt his power), but all the Barian Emperors and their Chaos Numbers seem equally terrifying for their powers to be comparable
Nasch would scale far above the other Emperors. Actually, he is one person from Zexal that desrves a profile too. His Season 1 human self should scale to Yuma, who was able to kick over large robots. I forgot the scene but if I find it, someone should calc it. Season 2 human Shark/Past Shark should be Street Level for the same reasons Atem is. Leading an army, fighting and killing monsters against Vector. And then his Barian self should scale above the other Barian Emperors/His cards would scale above theirs. Then a final key for post absorbtion of Don Thousand's Full Power + the power of the other 6 Barian Emperors/having all of their cards individually + having a monster that's basically a combinatinon of all 7 of their Chaos Numbers into 1 being

also Numeron Code should 3-C due to don thousand using a portion of it's power to destroy the astral world

if not for Eliphias sacrificing his life to save the astral and human world

@Zencha9 I think you should create in your sandbox first and collect many feat and abilties all of him before you pulish to the real page,

seen like your Don thousand page has some lack things

just wanted to get the important stuff out so it doesn't get removed when i turn off my pc

gotta sleep anyone wants to add anything to don's page feel free to i'm too tired

Zexal was pretty wild with feats due to things concerning Astral World, Barian World, and cosmic levels of power, and the usual card hax stuff. I remember alot about Shark since he's my favorite character from Zexal lmao

Now then, I try to apply abilites of deck, Most duelist should have this in their deck tabber

and How long a turn take the time? If we uses the game mechanics, it about 300 seconds/5 minutes per turn.

i woke up and something about continuous spells and traps and negation in yugioh skilldrains and continuous spell and trap should be passive and negates resistance like if a monster can't be destroyed by battle or cards effect

negation effects negate that

and cards that cannot be negated should have resistance to resistance negation

also i'm sure 80% of yugioh characters monster/humans should have Non-Physical Interaction via Interacting with ghost in the show and other monsters harming ghost and monsters that are made out of pure energy and souls

now we just need staff approval or something right?

i think we need to wait for the next forum change because if this gets accepted it's a massive update

also i was searching normal monster and it seems that the monster world has

1-has a netherworld and multiple dark worlds including a mirror world and alternate dimensions galaxies and universes

2-has casual monsters that can make storms and fodders who can make hurricanes and sun monsters

3- about monster's speed it goes from supersonic to mach 5 to the speed of sound to light speed

4- spirits/ghost are a big thing in ygo almost all normal cards are possessed by one and can interact with one

i'm currently doing a speed scaling of monsters

Zencha9 said:
also do you have any idea how strong z-one should be because he's pretty weird to scale
Em..... he should scale to Yusei who fought Yusei's D-Wheel amped with Crimson Dragon...

but what is name of the thing Z-ONE would use to recreate the world again?

He uses Timelord deck, right? His deck should has a lot of Time hax. seem like I should rewatch the match of him again :V

Back