• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Revision

Seem like I see the problems about some duelist profile that why they don't have their duel key? They have feat in outside of duel or affected in the real world while they're dueling which we can applyed them as Tier 9 or higher if the monster show more powerful feat. I don't have much knowledge about this one but I saw a lot of the later season of Yu-Gi-Oh! that has some interesting feat they did.

this is example what is duelist profile should be, it has both cilivian and in duel tier or has monster tier.

Some duelist profile in the list should be recreate again with their duel tier with easily text "likely higher via summons", then I will apply their deck abilities later soon.....

• Yu-Gi-Oh! 5ds >> All Duelist in 5ds should get 9-B via Duel Runner and Vehicular Mastery since all riding duelists was mastered riding the duel runner, but I confused why the hack Jack Atlas doesn't has it?
    • Yusei Fudo
      • 1st key | Season 1 >> 9-C, 9-B with Duel Runner, likely higher via summons
      • 2nd key | Season 2 onward >> At least High 4-C, likely higher via summons, much higher via Shooting Star Dragon (Superior to Antimony's T.G. Synchro Monster which he used Accel Synchro summoning them and forcing a large star to go supernova and become a black hole) and Shooting Quazar Dragon (Should be stronger than Shooting Star Dragon which combine power of all Signal Dragons)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal >> All Duelist who hold the Number Xyz Monster should be scale to each other (High 4-C)
    • Yuma Tsukumo
      • 1st key | Season 1 >> 10-B, higher as ZeXal, likely higher via summons, High 4-C via Number Xyz Monsters
      • 2nd key | Season 2 >> At least 3-C (Defeated Eliphias without transforms to ZeXal, defeated Don Thousand who would destroy Astral World If he win the duel which contains an entire Galaxy inside of itself and at last defeated Nash/Shark who absorbed Don Thousand's power), higher as ZeXal, likely higher via summons, at least 3-C via Utopic Root (Overpowered the Etheric Amon, one of the strongest monsters, who ranked up 9 times over, making him at least comparable to Number 96) and Utopia Beyond (Defeated Cxyz Barian who combined power of all overhundred Chaos Number Monsters which should be comparable or stronger than Number 96), Unknow as Utopic Future
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
    • Yuya Sakaki >> in his Base key should gain the new tier with Odd-Eyes Rebelion Dragon's feat which it make the energy shut down all of new Domino City (which its size scale to original Domino City) in Episode 88 where Yuya and Crow duel. I was requested this feat in Cal request thread long time ago but no response.....
That is what am I thinking to make the change for the page, Thanks

agree with all of them which Begs the question why wasn't yuma's tier 3-C due to summoning and why does he not have the abilities of said numbers

Zencha9 said:
agree with all of them which Begs the question why wasn't yuma's tier 3-C due to summoning and why does he not have the abilities of said numbers
Yuma will gain that Ap due someone will destroy a galaxy or give 3-C for his deck for the best?

Anyway, I just recall from this thread https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2113705 And I agree to give Yuma 3-C at his final battle

And Like I saw his profile history, he never had his number abilities then I will apply them soon because he has many number he used with various ability

Does Jaden have the ability to make his monsters real on his own in the early seasons? I only remember him communicating with Winged Kuriboh at that stage.

Yubel is only 5-A with Super Poly / prep time, so it would just be unknown.

I don't remember Yusei or Yuma having that ability on their own either. And in 5Ds, up to the Meklord arc I'm pretty sure they made the pain real but that was about it for the signers.

I don't mind Yuya getting whatever tier is calced.

Numbers were real but I'm not sure if Yuma was able to make the real in an actual fight.

Kinda like how all monsters in early Yu-Gi-Oh were real, but needed their summoner to use ba or magic to actually make them physically a threat and not just a hologram.

Do you have any context? Like can Yuma do it normally on his command or etc?

yes in Episode 37 and 38 utopia acts independently first protecting astral and then helping yuma

and in Episode 64 hart lets yuma and astral into his consciousness and then yuma summons number 39 without his disk

also due to zexal yuma should have the same power as astral

also ugh i can't believe i'm watching the dub the voice acting is horrible i hope someone gives me a cookie or something for watching that

I mean, other than Yuma, the dub ain't that bad

Well, I don't mind adding that Utopia can fight in the Astral World and in Yuma's consciousness, but I meant real world. Like instead of becoming a card to help Yuma in episode 38, he physically manifests and fights someone unfettered by card mechanics.

╠Âi╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âf╠Âe╠Âr╠Âr╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âr╠Âo╠Ân╠Â/╠ÂV╠Âe╠Ât╠Âr╠Âi╠Âx╠ ╠ÂV╠ÂA╠Â

i mean here he summons number 39 although he was in someone's else's consciousness so i don't know what to make of that

that too

so base yuma would be should 3-C due to utopia and zexal yuma should have all the number's powers no?

Zencha9 said:
that too
so base yuma would be should 3-C due to utopia and zexal yuma should have all the number's powers no?
I think so, If he use the same method as Yusei did? He tanked Accel Synchro summon which forces creating Supernova and Yuma cases for defeated galaxy buster ass by win the duel

now that the yuma thing is done let's move on to the others the yusei thing looks fine

also should'nt yubel be at least 7-B scaling her to rainbow neos

Tbf werent a load of Zexal duelists like, casually destroying, kicking and knocking back metal robots (that were definitely at least wall level) during season 1 like Yuma and Ryouga?

@jinx666

also that feat would scale to other barians right ? like vector nash etc

edit: pretty sure it would scale i'll post it in Calc Requests Thread as Priority 2

Probably, Mizael is one of the stronger ones i think, and Gilag and Alito regard it as unique power that they were able to distinguish him by it (though only because Mizael seems to flaunt his power), but all the Barian Emperors and their Chaos Numbers seem equally terrifying for their powers to be comparable

been thinking about the marik thing when he survived ra's attack destroying his soul

at first i thought it was just like bakura's parasite mind but now that i think about it it sounds like low or mid-godly Regenerationn

it's pretty wierd he just tanks the attack that destroyed his soul and possess tea/anzu and goes to his sister like nothing happened and he seems okay i don't know what to make of this

sorry for slowing the thread with the marik thing

now to duelist profiles i absolutely agree to give characters that can use their decks their deck abilities

Back