• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Side of Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill message SD and Dark about this.

Also, to prevent back and forth stuff again, it'd be best if both sides re-posted there arguments and restarted counters.

It doesnt matter if Staff are here.

My god, Kukui is just going to post the same debunked arguments over and over in this thread.

1. Things were way too heated

2. Post size was getting near 500

3. Fresh start, a re-do over. One where Staff can make sure people don't say too much and end up like Marco Shark.

And it wasn't concerning most of the manga anymore, just the movie and the plausible or not so plausible involvement of a single character who has already has a page. A thread focusing on the movie itself is, IMO, better.

Ill repost this.

I want EVERYONE to know one thing

This man has NOT posted any proof of this claims even when I gave him the link to the movie.

Is he the one you are supporting? THINK about that.

I have posted SCANS, QUOTES AND TIMEFRAMES and he has posted NOTHING.

Reflect for a bit on who is the one with the most reasonable argument.

Megaboy Prime said:
It doesnt matter if Staff are here.
My god, Kukui is just going to post the same debunked arguments over and over in this thread.
It very much does matter no matter how much you dont think it is.

And my argument isnt debunked. If you feel otherwise, restart this from scratch under Staff supervision.

You have been debunked on the last thread.

And you just say "Nu huh i have not!" over and over.

It doesnt matter if staff are here, i just need to repost from the last thread.

Because I haven't been debunked at all and all your stuff is circular arguments that HAVE been debunked.

If you feel indifferent, repost your stuff. From the blog, thread, etc. and we will restart this. Otherwise, nothing is changing.

And @Rapid

That reply was already addressed, so reposting it is pointless.

TBH, id recommend the staff to read the last thread to see just how it went. Because the tought of repeating the entire 3 day cycle of your denial over and over again is not very pleasing.

Rapid, Megaboy, please try and be civil. The amount of hostility you two are exhibiting is absurd.

Remember i sent Kukui a message asking him to reach a middle ground, but he just ignores any suggestions of negotiation. He wants Yugioh to be weak at any cost, even a middle ground.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Remember i sent Kukui a message asking him to reach a middle ground, but he just ignores any suggestions of negotiation. He wants Yugioh to be weak at any cost, even a middle ground.
Accusing people of such things is not going to help your argument.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Remember i sent Kukui a message asking him to reach a middle ground, but he just ignores any suggestions of negotiatio. He wants Yugioh to be weak at any cost, even a middle ground.
>Trying to make a deal from a discussion

>Lying on me

Seriously?

Well, if you are going to make this staff only, remember that most of the scans, timeframes and statments that prove 3-A Prana is on my blog.

@Mega

Because I don't condone negotating just because of a discussion. And yes he is lying, saying I want Yugioh to be weak verse for disagreeing with him. Pettyness at its finest.

@Cal

Honestly, since its really only me, Rapid, Mega, Argigamy and debatably another normal user, this should be staff only with us allowed to comment our arguments from before so its managed.

Actually, i would prefer is this was staff only. Kukui´s only method of debate is saying that he wasnt debunked and saying that you were debunked instead.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Well, if you are going to make this staff only, remember that most of the scans, timeframes and statments that prove 3-A Prana is on my blog.
And the counter arguments in the comments and this thread, mate. You can't just leave out that info, even if you're opposing what Kukui says you gotta acknowledge the existence of his own arguments too.

And also remember the very replies that debunk it. By me, SD, Dark, and so on.

But i'll be reposting my stuff here in a bit so everyone sees whats going on.

My god, please do make this staff only.

I am sick of him and his lame debate tactics.

Lets see how he goes without that fallacy.

@Mega

Then leave. No ones asking you to be here. And even if its made staff only, im guranteed a spot to reply since most of this discussion involves my side vs yours.

If leaving means letting you downgrade this verse at the face of evidence, i shall not run away.

Im still waiting on your proof, tho.

Maybe we should end this discussion with a question.

Do you have any evidence to back up your allegations?

Yes or no.

And please note ive given you a link to an online version of the film youd have no problem screencapping from

@Ever

Technically Kukui does need scans tho

This thread is already one of the most toxic things we have ever had on this wiki. We need to stop and look at the facts.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
And please note ive given you a link to an online version of the film youd have no problem screencapping from
Not if the device in question is literally incapable of screenshotting, namely my PC.

>Your PC is incapable of screenshootting.

Thats not possible. Literally any decent enough computer that runs Window XP can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back