• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Side of Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if this is going in circles, in squares or in rectangles, but what's taking you so long? lol

Its a movie.

Well, Kukui still says my side´s argument is moot.

And will continue like this until one of us gives up and lets the other upgrade or downgrade the verse.

It doesn't necessarily have to be giving up if an admin comes in and says "yeah we're doing X", which is probably why Kukui is asking for their opinion. This isn't a conspiracy against him, its just an alternate route that can be taken.

If you cant agree on the revisions... welp, this will be shut down. It's pointless to continue like this forever.

Will make my rebuttals during/after school

Though Mega, STOP putting more words in my mouth. This is about DsoD, not Manga

You keep putting more lies on me and I'm sick of it.

EDIT: Scratch that. I'm not wasting another school day discussing this. Will work on and post my rebuttals after school.

@Pachi

Thats precisely why I asked you, Matt, Rep, and Ever what you guys thought about this. Because your input is 100% required to end this debate since its only normal users going back and forth that will never agree on this. We need others inputs to be given here.

SD and Dark496 already agreed with me but we need more people to take a side here. Otherwise nothing will het comprimised.

Sick of it? You dont understand, do you?

I am more than "sick of it" in this topic. Your lies, insults and lack of evidence make me more mad than you know.

I seriously wonder why SD anf Dark agree with you when you do not even post evidence and when you have to, you come up woth excuses like that your computer cant screencap.

Do you think im happy and enjoying myself with this? No. It has been nothing but 4 days of telling you the same rebuttals again and again.

With all due respect, i agree with PaChi, this is pointless and will continue like this forever.

And, in case you didnt know...Dsod scales to MANGA YUGI. And Manga Yugi's tiering has already been calced.

And before you even reply with the same "I didnt lie! Ever!" Remember that you MADE UP A DICTIONARY DEFINITION to suit your argument.

Okay, enough of this, because I'm bound to snap if you keep up the accusations.

>Lies

I never lied.

>Insults

Never insulted you. Stop accusing me and getting your feelings mixed into this. This is, no offense, blatent oversensity on your part.

>Lack of evidence

Covered by timeframes, which you were aware of from the start of this.

>Why SD and Dark agree with me

Because they do. Simple as that. They have their own judgement, their own will, they read this and agreed with me. Get over it.

>Excuses

They arent and we explained this from the start. Its not my problem if you think otherwise. My PC generally, legitimately, and seriously CAN. NOT. TAKE. SCANS. You need to work by it and get over it. Especially when ive posted timeframes which easily compensate for it.

>Happy with this

Neither am I. I dont care at all of your happy by this, this is a discussion. You have free will here. Time and time again you can leave and drop this and you didnt. You have only yourself to blame if no one else.

>Made up a defintion

For the 1000th time, I didnt. So drop it.

@Everyone

Im sorry if im starting to get hostile, but im sick of the constant false over-exaggerated accsautions against me, caused by oversensity and lack of support from the opposing side, just because of a debate. Ive done my best to ignore this and focus on the topic, but this is where im dropping the line against the consistent disrespect that keeps coming. At this point, its practically ignoring warnings from multiple staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back