• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Youtuber Profiles?

I have already added the Petscop characters and verse, I am now adding the Jeff saga and slender mythos.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Can we bring back Adam from Adam Ruins Everything? I'm pretty sure he has his own feats and the rules are changed.
That's what I said! He shouldn't even have gotten his page removed. He wasn't originally from youtube. His videos just happen to be On YouTube. Big difference

But it's literally just Adam Connover.

No one special, not even really it's own narrative. It's just Adam being himself. No fictional character involved.

Wrong. Adam IRL and Adam in the show are different people. How do we know?

Simple. Facts like their different families. Like his sister in the show isn't related to the real him at all.

That's...hardly enough to be honest. Like it's clearly inspired off of him. Adam Connover even states it was just how he felt like he was viewed by other people. Barely crosses the line of fiction.

Either way this would get its own thread. A thread that won't end well, but that topic doesn't belong here in this thread.

Jackythejack said:
That's...hardly enough to be honest. Like it's clearly inspired off of him. Adam Connover even states it was just how he felt like he was viewed by other people. Barely crosses the line of fiction.
Being inspired or sharing a name is no longer a valid reason.

Yea. Your reasons aren't valid, they are made to be different people. Just because they look similar or share names. Doesn't make it a no.

They are made to be different characters. Where Show Adam knows all these stuff. Had a sister and girlfriend

Real life Adam says he doesn't know this stuff. Says he gets it writers and researchers. That that girl is no his sister. His family and history is also different. They show Show Adams childhood. Which is different to Adams normal one. Why? Because again. He didn't have that sister IRL. Only in the show

This conversation should not pop up here. It is irrelevant to the topic and doesn't belong. Move on, make a different thread for this. I don't care.

You were the one who engaged it into something. We just said he should get his page back. And I brought up he wasn't a YouTube profile. You sparked the debate. Regardless. It's a later topic for a different thread

Dude I don't care. I'm done with this thread done with this topic sorry i ever brought it up.

Well no I'm not sorry, actually.

Then Stop coming and commenting in this thread, you already have said you are done. Just to come back and do this again. If you are truly done. Then actually truly be done.

Anyone know what happened to Tobuscus? His page is gone? Tho I didn't get any notifications that it got deleted by anyone

I want to be very clear that this is getting out of hand. While I advocate YouTube profiles on the site, we still need to adhere to a certain standard regarding our profiles. That means we don't just add profiles that have powers like Smosh. Smosh has no sense of continuity or coherence besides Food Battle, and the movies. Compositing their feats from the various ranom videos makes no sense as they die in various videos and they never address how on earth they make it back in the next video.

Again, only Food Battle has a proper continuity with Ian and Anthony ressurecting every year to do Food Battle over and over. Hell, if we regard Food Battle as canon, there should be no videos with the dead member for an entire year.

I suggest removing the Smosh profiles and any profile like it from the wiki.

Back