• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You're having the worst time: Rick vs Sans

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Low 2-C vs 8-C.

Speed Equalized.

Both are in-character.

Distance is 150 ft.

Battle is in the underground.

Both have a day of prep.

Who wins?

Scientist: 5

Skeleton: 0

Inconclusive: 0

This is such a bad idea. I love it.

5265754-rick
Badass sans by nightmaker-d9yznhp

2-C version is with prep. So how much prep?

Without prep time this is likely incon, as either Sans one shots or Rick one shots. But OP used Rick's key that needs prep time.

OP clarify.

A year of prep and I say this is a stomp for Rick. Starts incredibly far away with bombs set up, teleports the hell out o the Underground while the planet explodes.

Same situation. Rick could be given an hour of prep while drunk off his ass and still stomp due to just blowing up everything, while we don't really know what Sans could even do with prep time- and even though he had possibly days of prep time as Frisk was killing everyone in the underground, he didn't really do jack with it.

If anything, Prior Knowledge for Rick + No Bloodlust + No Prep Time + a proper distance would be interesting, as Rick gets one-shotted but can also one-shot.

Now I'll have to think about it for a bit.

That is the one worst argument I saw as of yet.

In what world would rick put more effort into dodging, and out of those weird realities where does he sucseed against danmaku like what sans has? Seriously man, gravity manipulation, attacks comeing from where you can't see them andnot knowing that a forcefield won't stop them is just a rick dead if sans starts attacking.

Rick's only real chance of winning is to kill Sans before Sans starts attacking. I doubt Sans' prep time will amount to anything useful, as he's shown absolutely nothing useful against Frisk despite having plenty of prep time before Frisk came to the judgement hall.

I'll vote Rick not because he's dodging, but because he'd be starting with a time stopping device in his hand, walk up to Sans, place a bomb in his mouth, pull down his pants, and resume time. He can do this because he's well out of Sans' range, and he has the prep time to know he has to do this, and will do anything to ensure that he does it.

Depends. If Rick has prep does that mean he absolute knows what Sans is capable of? because if he doesn't, Sans in character SOUL Manips and murders him because Rick shoots a gun. If he knows the dangers then Rick kills Sans easily

Inconclusive for me

Back