• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Lantern corps logos by ycanwood d5ugu0i by hjcg214-d9a2ttd
A lantern ring falls to the Earth/Wherever the heck your favorite character lives, before seeking them out and attaching itself to their finger. Which ring do you think would be the most appropriate for your character?

Also, Indigo rings actually seek out people with little to no compassio, with some notable exceptions. It's a pretty common confusion.

Also, it'd be cool to theorize what your character would do with their newfound powers.

uhhhh

Johnny: Pre Part 7= Indigo Post Part 7 = Life

Jolyne: Willpower

Giorno: Willpower

Josuke: Hope

Jotaro: Willpower

Joseph:Willpower

Johnathan: Love(unless this is female only) Willpower

Jojo's is my fav series so I just did one for all the Jojos

I'm not sure what they would do with their powers. Johnny might have been able to cure his child. Jolyne is unknowable for obvious reasons. Giorno would keep leading the gang. Josuke would just keep living that highschooler life. Jotaro also has similar reasons to be unknown. Joseph might train his hamon for longer and stay younger due to more insentive. Johnathan might not have lost his head.

Kira: Fear obviously

Monkey D. Luffy: Either Willpower, Hope, or Compassion

Kira would probably make a buncha Killer Queens and destroy all thots.

Luffy would be in awe with the ring will probably play with it.

Druella: Love, oh so much Love.

Promestein: Greed. While not really that greedy, it's the closest that would fit her.

White Face: Fear. Both for his enemies and himself.

Monika: Love or Fear

Black Rock Shooter: Death, due to being little more than a killing machine

Madotsuki/Urotsuki: Death too. Got little else going for them.

Reimu & Marisa: Both Greed as ****.

Utsuho: Death again

Frisk: Willpower/Determination

Cole MacGrath:

• Good: Willpower, obviously. Man had so much shit thrown at him but still managed to push through
  • Evil: Greed, arguably. His main drive in both games was to get more power, regardless of what he has to do to get it.
Samurai Jack (Character): Hope. Man was one of the few rays of sunshine in a world ruled by Aku

Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken): Love/Compassion. Even though he's the machoiest of men, Ken was super passionate about others suffering and he literally states in his fight against Kaioh that he fights for love.

Though I guess he's a Green Lantern according to this:

3788A989-07CF-4FFE-8DF2-D935FE6E3C22

Guts: Willpower/Rage. His name is the Struggler and he deals with a giant rage wolf living inside him, this is a no brainer.

Link: Take a wild guess...

Kirby: Probably Pink Lantern

Bowser: Orange Lantern

Mewtwo: Red Lantern

King Troll Dedede: Orange Lantern

Hiei: Yellow Lantern

Samus: Green Lantern

Ganondorf: Black Lantern or Orange Lantern

Lanturn: Blue Lantern

Homu Sweet Homu said:
All of the Androids from Detroit Becomes Human would like to have a word with you.
Every form of other Android media would like you to delete that comment

Esdeath - So I was gonna give her Indigo based on what was said above, but after doing some reading figured Love would be much more fitting. Plus, I really wanna see her in that outfit.

Harry Dresde would be the Greenest of Green Lanterns. Actually, seems like most of my most favorite character would be green. Iskandar and Rock Lee for example.

Great Lord Gwy - Considering his fear of the Age of Fire ending, would Yellow be most suitable?

Nicol Bolas - So as I said, I did some reading and found out the Orange Rings have the most raw power, and considering Bolas' Greed for power, sounds perfect.

Kumagawa Misogi - You know, I'm not really sure which would be best for him. Maybe Indigo or Green? Not sure.

The Doctor: See Grossman's answer

Sauron: Yellow (Master of psychological warfare and make his own Corp of Nazgul when considering hs powers)

Master Chief: I guess Will or Hope (Not too sure honestly)

Kratos: Rage (Do you need to be told?)

Thanos: Black (Can you imagine the shit he'd do with that thing?)

Darth Nihilus: Greed/Death (I mean he'd probably try to eat the corp he's in but still)

Iron Ma: Maybe Will (Like in the crossover), tho Greed would probably fit him a lot better.

Hibiki Tachibana: Will or hope, with a bit of Rage.

Agito Makishima: Either Greed or Compassio.

Samus Ara: Hope or Will .

Issei Hyoudou: Will, but wonder if lewdness would count as Love too.

Hal Jorda: I wonder which one will be him...

Obi-Wan Kenobi: Will or Hope .

Ryuko Matoi: Guess this one.

Doctor Strange: "You will see, that our Will is equal to yours".

Lubbock: Gonna throuw the question of Issei again, lol.

Ben Tennyso: OS; Will . AF; Hope. OV; Greed. 10K; Life

Kyoko Sakura: Love or Compassion..

Tech Jacket: Will (Cus, his love left him... For another Girl...).

Back