• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Early Fusion Samus Ara: Is probably Ultraviolet tbh, afterwards, pretty sure she would probably be Willpower again.

Isabeau de Bavière: Fear, definitely fear. If not that, then she gets possessed by Parallax and wears Greed.

Dark Samus: Either Rage or Compassion, heavily depends on how you interpret the lore.

Dante (Devil May Cry) - Compassion or Love, since, in his words, only someone with a real soul and compassion with others can be truly strong, the series also supports this

Noctis (Final Fantasy XV) - Hope, for sure

I mean... Isabeau is best girl in PMMM after all Not to mention the only legal one

@Crab okkkk

That's odd I wasn't expecting that of all choices

Unless you count all the main cast being grown up in Mami's everyday life, and Yachiyo and somehow Suzune

Can you guys please take your Lolicon discussion to another thread?

Also, yes, "har har har, it's not just little girls sexualized", I know. I've watched JobbytheHong.

HOW THE FUCC DID THEY MANAGE TO EAT GALACTUS?!

Why, Marvel Zombies?! WHY?!

Yes but

FREAKING TENDON WEBBING

AAAAAHGHGHF

Not to mention in general that storyline you can just tell from the episode how little Marvel really held back on the extreme violence and excessive bloodshed when they probably could've used sightly more restriction

Then again Hellsing is great and it's probably equally as brutal so

Maybe it's the more realistic artstyle

Crabwhale said:
HOW THE FUCC DID THEY MANAGE TO EAT GALACTUS?!

Why, Marvel Zombies?! WHY?!
PIS powers and Galactus probably being hungry

Even Galactus starving is 4-A. The strongest peeps on Earth are 4-B. And that's before the rotting flesh and them starving as well.

"Also, Indigo rings actually seek out people with little to no compassio, with some notable exceptions. It's a pretty common confusion."

Okay

An Indigo ring tries to mind control the guide mark II

And completely fails

The Guide Mark II then turns everyone in the indigo corps into subway sandwiches out of anger

Marco Diaz: Willpower, he chose to spend 16 years finding Hekapoo clones across the multiverse all for winning back the dimensional scissors.

Star Butterfly: Compassion, this is because she has shown to relate to the plight of the monsters and wish to help them.

Steven Universe: Love or Compassion, it is super obvious.

Lapis Lazuli: Rage. I think what she's been through speaks for itself.

Courage: Love maybe Willpower, although Courage is a scaredy cat but he still chooses to fight fear to save the ones he loves.

Star-Lord (Marvel Cinematic Universe): Love. You've seen Guardian of the Galaxy, you know why.

Big Band: Willpower. "Big Band don't "wadataaah" to the "shamaca", 'cause that's a "comacomalipachah", dig?"

Peacock: I dunno, maybe compassion?

Back