• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ironically, Death respects/enjoys life too much to be a Black Lantern Being a Black Lantern basically requires being an omnicidal maniac.

Sinbad : Will power (Kept his sanity despite all the curses he had absorbed), Greed or Death, probably love aswell since he is a fuckboi.

I'd think Will for the will to just trying to keep moving forward to new things, even at the cost of the old.

Monica Pinkston (SCP Foundation) : Rage, definitely. She'd ring and tear apart what's left of the Foundation.

Corvo Attano : I feel like even a low-chaos version of him would be more suited to a Fear ring. I'd find him using the ring less liberally than most others, more in tandem with his regular powers.

Waxillium Ladria : His sense of justice would likely place him in Willpower.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Basically almost everyone in this verse: Hope.
Homura is love without question

Madoka is Life

Mami is compassion

Sayaka is likely greed because of Kyousuke and her wish.

Suzune is Death

Kyoko IDK, I guess hope even though she's a cynic

Kelsier would be Hope and, even though she doesn't have a page yet(I need to get on that), Vin would be Will.

Would it be possible for someone to have two rings? Like Life and Death? Like maybe Sazed has balanced both Life and Death rings? Probably not, but I'm having fun.

I'll do my favorite character from each one of my favorite verses.

Maxine Caulfield (Life is Strange) - Probably Death, actually. She killed almost everyone in the game in one of the endings, and has the potential to kill literally everyone except David Madsen, who she can destroy the marriage of on a whim. It is actually kind of terrifying to think of Max with a Black Lantern Ring.

Doctor Strange (Marvel Cinematic Universe) - Greed throughout Doctor Strange, switching to Love by the beginning of Thor: Ragnorok and Infinity War.

Roland Deschain (The Dark Tower) - Willpower, definately. And possibly Hope, cause he went and treked for a unknownable distance to find the Dark Tower all on the belief that it would be there (and the fact that it was calling him). All that I know is that Roland in the Green Lantern Corps would be awesome.

Dr. Kondraki (The SCP Foundation) - Compassion. In Unfinished Business, he goes against the laws of the Foundation, risks eternal inprisonment because his friend, Dr. Bright, was being corrupted by SCP-963. Konny puts everything on the line, his life on hold, just to save his friend's life by killing what can't be killed. Wow. I did not expect to give an SCP character the Compassion Ring.

Me (The Real World) - (What? I'm my own favorite person IRL) Rage. I always had a problem with keeping my temper, and this brain damage really doesn't help.

The Puppet (FNaF) - Rage. When you are willing to come back from the dead and live in a smelly, skinny robo-body for years and years, then torture your killer for all eternity in hell itself, you are kinda angry.

Nagare (Dino Getter) would probably be Fear if the ring landed during his childhood (per their cowardic demeanor and general fearfulness) and Rage if it landed during Adulthood...

Yobobojojo said:
Crabwhale said:
Green ring for Optimus Prime. How do I know this? It nearly happened:
When did that happen?
It didn't. It was plannned, DC and Hasbro never went through with it. Which is probably for the best since DC would have likely butchered the Transformers like Marvel did in their crossover event.

Legit though, probably either Yellow or Red ring for the Doomguy. Yellow cus he makes any demon in a two-dimension radius of him shit it's nonexistent pants and red...well, that's self-explanatory.

Back