• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character tries to solo the JoJo verse

Okay so Imma do another Mortal Kombat person. Let's go with Scorpion (Current Timeline.)

Part 1 and 2 are yeeted easily.

Stands. Don't think Scorpion can see them, he doesn't have the enhanced senses of Kenshi or Sento to guide him. Though Extrasensory Perception might help him at least. Regardless only one that stands a chance in Part 3 is Vanilla, not sure if Scorpion can res if Cream EE's him. (Is res even combat applicable like Dark Souls protags I assume it is.)

Part 4. Only one that stands a legit chance is Rohan, given that Scorpion tends to grab the idoit ball I reckon Rohan books him. Though Kira could maybe fling a button at him and GG. Highway Star is a maybe.

Part 5. GER dabs yet again (Seriously he yeets the entire MK cast.) But context matters a lot, Diavolo is prolly an Incon. White Album is < Sub Zero so there's that. I think he can beat a lot of the cast.

Part 6. Thunder gets beat by lol res. C Moon outranges likely even including portals. Weather Report snails him, Made in Heaven probably blitzes unless Scorpion can yeet him into the Netherworld.

Part 7. Okay so Valentine can BFR, so can Scorpion. Valentine can probably paradox Scorpion but I'm not sure if that beats lol res. Love Train does Scorpion in, maybe he can teleport past the barrier but I'm skeptical on it. Tusk Act 4 spins Scorpion for a loop.

Part 8 not seen. Novel Kars and HA Dio flex and GG.

Wouldn't Kiras soul destroying bombs wreck Scorp 6 ways from sunday

my fav is Junko (Touhou Project) so...

Part 1 & 2: ded.

Part 3: ded 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Part 4: She can just fly out of range for Kira, though she may have a problem with Rohan, otherwise part 4 is ded.

Part 5: Requims will be a problem, otherwise ded again.

Part 6: ded.

Part 7: May POSSIBLY win, though the President is a real yikes.

Part 9: lmao rip.

non-cannon: I can't believe Junky is heccin ded.

JohnConquest1 said:
Wouldn't Kiras soul destroying bombs wreck Scorp 6 ways from sunday
That is true. Kira: "Killer Queen has already touched that kunai of yours....." Scorpion: "NANI?!" That being said teleportation means Scorpion ain't helpless in this fight and he'd only need one good hit to win so its likely an Incon.

Kira and his stand isn't really oriented for CQC (except that one time it fought ACT3), so I'm confident Scorpion can beat him with the occasional teleport strike.

Oh and MK11 gave him some pretty interesting and cool abilities, plus I feel like he should have Non-Physical Interaction from a canon ending, I just need to remember which one.

DMB 1 said:
Kira's explosions don't ignore durability unless you become the bomb.
Kira can transfer bomb via contact with objects he has touched. Like that one time he atomised the fat ugly pervert when he touched the panties of the neighbour.

Except for the fact that characters can actually tank Kira's explosions.

It atomizes you only when the explosion fully kills you.

DMB 1 said:
Except for the fact that characters can actually tank Kira's explosions.

It atomizes you only when the explosion fully kills you.
Uh, nope. The only instance I can remember of someone tanking 1st bomb transmutation is... No one really.

First Shigechi explosion wasn't him exploding. Kira exploded the coin next to his face and the Harvests tanked most of it, dividing the damage he took and allowing him to survive barely. He promptly got atomised by doorknob next time around.

Sheer Heart Attack doesn't atomise and 3rd bomb atomises on death, doing normal explosive damage initially. This also means that Rohan has greater dura than Jotaro lmao.

Because my fave is super weak (Lucy Carlyle), let's throw in a powerful one for the lolz. The Darkness (The Deep Sleep)

Part 1: The Darkness puts them to sleep

Part 2: See above

Part 3: Solos the physical characters, and the stands are just a minor hiccup

Part 4: Most of the bois here shouldn't be trouble cause they can't interact with him. But just in case, The Darkness passively mindhaxes and paralyses before they can use their abilities

Part 5: Risotto can't do anything, no blood. Cicco is boned via non-corp. Immortality type 1 says screw you to Prosci. The idea of someone putting The Darkness to sleep is hilarious, so no Jean. Diavolo and Giorno sound like trouble, but passive mindhax and paralysis should deal with that.

Part 6: Weather Report turns The Darkness's avatar into a snail, and the Darkness turns him into a Shadow Person. Enrico... not quite sure what he does.

Part 7: Nobody resists The Darkness just paralyzing them. This one is actually easier for my boy than the previous ones. Diego stops time, before realizing that he can't do anything else

Part 8: Josuke and Kira both get wrecked by non-corp.

Non-Canon: Dio stops time, but unless he starts with RW, neither of him nor Kars can put The Darkness down. And while MM doesn't work against Kars, paralysis and turning into a shadow person sure does.

Last round: There's been too many close ones. The entire verse teaming up is a force to be reckoned with, and The Darkness likely falls to someone.

RULES OF THIS CHALLENGE:

Part 1: Not much hax here, only Jonathan Joestar and William Anthonio Zeppeli with not really good touch based mind hax, and Part 1 Dio Brando, with High-Mid regen but reliant on Dio's brain, and durability negation with Flash Freeze.

Part 2: Not a lot of hax here, Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli with same mindhax, and said character that is basically a composite living being with the powers of every life form ever and is 8-A.

Part 3: Here we start with Non-Corporeal Stands, though you can still defeat the user if you can get past the stand. Oh, and they're also invisible, but they cause air-pressure so character with extreme enhanced senses can still detect them. Possession with Noriaki Kakyoi, Time Stop and High-Mid Regen always with Dio Brando, Existance Erasure with Vanilla Ice Cream, who also has High-Mid regen, as well as being able to enter his stand and both becoming a blind and invisible (even to stand users) ball that EEs everything that it touches. D'Arby brothers would work only if your character decides to play a bet against them, so meh.

Part 4: So, we start to get haxy characters. Yoshikage Kira who can can transmutate characters into bombs that explodes and also destroy the soul of the character. Okuyasu Nijimura who can EE everything he touches. Highway Stars that can absorb and weaken people. And Rohan Kishibe that points and you get info manipulated into not being able to attack anymore. Probably one of the strongest Stands in the series, though not the strongest.

Part 5: Ghiaccio with AZ, Risotto Nero who can manipulate the iron in blood and kill via eliminating iron from your character's body and makes them die as blood can't carry oxygen anymore. Cioccolata that can attack with fungus manipulation that destroys your body by basically eating it from the inside every time the get to a slightly lower location, but it only works with living things. Prosciutto with age manipulation. I'm getting hungry. Jean Pierre Polnareff with Chariot Requiem, who passively puts to sleep people and swaps souls. Diavolo who just precogs every thing and erases time and manipulates Causality in order to literally never get hit, and even if he can't ignore durability, he's pretty OP if he teams up. Lastly Giorno Giovanna with Willpower Manipulation and return to zero.

Part 6: Weather Report for passive subliminal message in the sky that turns you into a snal. Yes. Enrico Pucci for everything. If your character survived long enough to reach here, there's not much else that can bring him down with the only possible exception being the Children of Dio.

Part 7: High 3-A Gyro Zeppeli and Johnny Joestar with a good deal of Gravity, BFR and some hax, Funny Valentine with basically 2-A immortality and 2-A dimensional barriers, Diego Brando with a dinosaur virus and Diego Brando from Another Universe who's just Dio but weaker.

Part 8: Josuke Higashikata (JoJolion) and Yoshikage Kira (JoJolion)

Non-Canon: Dio Brando (eyes of Heaven) who timestops infinites and has 2-A Reality Warping. Kars (JORGE JOESTAR) with wall of hax.

Last round: the entire verse teams up.

Ragna the Bloodedge (BlazBlue):

Part 1: Ragna pretty much stomps this part with great ease and would probably have so much fun destroying Dio Brando. Ragna would taunt him saying he fought vampires stronger than him (Referencing that one vampire in Mai's own spin off manga series called Remix Heart and Rachel Alucard).

Part 2: Ragna stomps but would have a funny act with Joseph that has some Gintoki ref (Same Japanese voice actor as Ragna and Joseph) though he would get annoyed by the Pillar Men but in the end would win in this part easily.

Part 3: He would stomp Part 3 but run into slight trouble with DIO and Vanilla Ice but he would just get past them and slaughter them with ease. He can do this against almost every stand user some might take some time but in the end he stomps.

Part 4: Ragna stomps Part 4 but he would get annoyed by Kira or Rohan.

Part 5: Honestly Giorno and Diavolo might be a hassle due to their Stands that could incon Ragna but given Ragna's hax and passive hax he might negate those abilities and managed to defeat them.

Part 6: He will run into some issues with quite a few of the stands but he would overpower them and managed to win. Though Pucci would be annoying to face though he would in the end lose to Ragna.

Part 7: Ragna will have the most trouble against President Valentine but I feel like due to his keys in CF he would manage to win against President Funny Valentine though with great effort.

Part 8: Ragna stomps this verse.

Part Non-Canon: Well its been known he stomps Dio Brando (eyes of Heaven) who timestops infinites and has 2-A Reality Warping but when against Kars (JORGE JOESTAR) with his wall of hax? I am not so sure since Ragna might lose against Kars from JORGE JOESTAR, but maybe he might win given his CF key as well as his Black Beast Ragna key.

Final Part: Well Ragna would struggle against Part 5, 6, 7, and the non-canon parts given some characters would incon with Ragna...

Yu Narukami (Persona):

Part 1: Yu stomp Phantom Blood.

Part 2: Yu stomps Battle Tendency.

Part 3: He would run into some slight trouble with DIO and Vanilla Ice but would probably use his various Personas to get past them.

Part 4: He would incon with Rohan if he used his stand on Yu Narukami but maybe he would get past it. Kira would be a hassle but would lose to Narukami.

Part 5: He might incon with Giorno and Diavolo but if he doesn't then he finishes Golden Wind.

Part 6: Honestly Pucci might be the only threat to Narukami but given Narukami's will and the usage of Persona he might be able to pull it off given he has Izanagi-no-Okami in his power.

Part 7: Same with Part 6 with how Narukami might be able to pull a win against President Funny Valentine's Stand.

Part 8: Yu Narukami stomps this verse.

Part Non-Canon: He might be able to stomp DIO (Eyes of Heaven) given that Narukami has various Personas that could alter and change the battle against DIO. Though against Kars from JORGE JOESTAR, but maybe he might win.

Final Part: He would stomp most of the parts but would run into trouble against the people he struggled with and given he is fighting them all at once he would probably lose.

Last edited:
Non-Canon characters probably beat him since JORGE JOESTAR Dio and Joji have something similar but from a 5D Beyond instead of the 4D Truth of the Universe, and Kars can probably understand the Truth of the Universe given he can perceive Beyond and copy D4C, which creates entire new universes in this continuity.

He incons with a lot of the verse, especially Giorno and Funny, however.

Didn't Ness stalemate Joji before? I think it should be the same results with Lucas if that were the case. Not sure how well he does against Dio though. Lucas defeated Funny iirc. Now for Kars, has he ever copied 4D entities? I don't doubt he can perceive the Truth if he was able to become fully aware of a 5D being, but I need more insight to his Power mimicry.

Didn't Ness stalemate Joji before? I think it should be the same results with Lucas if that were the case. Not sure how well he does against Dio though. Lucas defeated Funny iirc. Now for Kars, has he ever copied 4D entities? I don't doubt he can perceive the Truth if he was able to become fully aware of a 5D being, but I need more insight to his Power mimicry.
Yeah, Lucas won against Valentine

RULES OF THIS CHALLENGE:

Part 1: Not much hax here, only Jonathan Joestar and William Anthonio Zeppeli with not really good touch based mind hax, and Part 1 Dio Brando, with High-Mid regen but reliant on Dio's brain, and durability negation with Flash Freeze.

Part 2: Not a lot of hax here, Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli with same mindhax, and said character that is basically a composite living being with the powers of every life form ever and is 8-A.

Part 3: Here we start with Non-Corporeal Stands, though you can still defeat the user if you can get past the stand. Oh, and they're also invisible, but they cause air-pressure so character with extreme enhanced senses can still detect them. Possession with Noriaki Kakyoi, Time Stop and High-Mid Regen always with Dio Brando, Existance Erasure with Vanilla Ice Cream, who also has High-Mid regen, as well as being able to enter his stand and both becoming a blind and invisible (even to stand users) ball that EEs everything that it touches. D'Arby brothers would work only if your character decides to play a bet against them, so meh.

Part 4: So, we start to get haxy characters. Yoshikage Kira who can can transmutate characters into bombs that explodes and also destroy the soul of the character. Okuyasu Nijimura who can EE everything he touches. Highway Stars that can absorb and weaken people. And Rohan Kishibe that points and you get info manipulated into not being able to attack anymore. Probably one of the strongest Stands in the series, though not the strongest.

Part 5: Ghiaccio with AZ, Risotto Nero who can manipulate the iron in blood and kill via eliminating iron from your character's body and makes them die as blood can't carry oxygen anymore. Cioccolata that can attack with fungus manipulation that destroys your body by basically eating it from the inside every time the get to a slightly lower location, but it only works with living things. Prosciutto with age manipulation. I'm getting hungry. Jean Pierre Polnareff with Chariot Requiem, who passively puts to sleep people and swaps souls. Diavolo who just precogs every thing and erases time and manipulates Causality in order to literally never get hit, and even if he can't ignore durability, he's pretty OP if he teams up. Lastly Giorno Giovanna with Willpower Manipulation and return to zero.

Part 6: Weather Report for passive subliminal message in the sky that turns you into a snail. Yes. Enrico Pucci for everything. If your character survived long enough to reach here, there's not much else that can bring him down with the only possible exception being the Children of Dio.

Part 7: High 3-A Gyro Zeppeli and Johnny Joestar with a good deal of Gravity, BFR and some hax, Funny Valentine with basically 2-A immortality and 2-A dimensional barriers, Diego Brando with a dinosaur virus and Diego Brando from Another Universe who's just Dio but weaker.

Part 8: Josuke Higashikata (JoJolion) and Yoshikage Kira (JoJolion)

Non-Canon: Dio Brando (eyes of Heaven) who timestops infinites and has 2-A Reality Warping. Kars (JORGE JOESTAR) with wall of hax.

Last round: the entire verse teams up.

Flynn (Shin Megami Tensei):

Round 1: Flynn stomps with no problem, Dio and Jonathan would stand no match against Flynn. Though if this was 8-A Flynn (Probably beginning of the game) then he would still win.

Round 2: Flynn pretty much destroys everything in Part 2 with just his hax alone. Though if this was 8-A Flynn (Probably beginning of the game) then he would still win but have a lot of trouble but since we are taking the latest and most current version then Flynn is at 1-C which is higher than anything else in Part 2 ever will have.

Round 3: Flynn would be surprised and unamused by DIO's time stop but Flynn would find a way and pretty much stop DIO and the rest of the Part 3 cast.

Round 4: Flynn stomps this part though has to deal with Kira's hax and other stands though he would get past it.

Round 5: Now the hax might trip up Flynn but Flynn would just counter it with his own insane and absurd hax filled abilities that would probably make the Part 5 Jojo characters green with envy.

Round 6: Flynn would get in slight minor trouble with Pucci but in the end would win.

Round 7: Flynn would get annoyed by Funny Valentine and Diego Brando but he would in the end win this fight.

Part 8: Flynn stomps this part.

Non-Canon: Now this will be the tricky one since Flynn stomps DIO Eyes of Heaven but would run into some serious trouble with Kars in his JORGE JOESTAR version where Flynn might lose against but after looking at Flynn AND Kars' profiles and abilities I feel like Flynn would win but after a serious near victory fight.

Final Part: Okay so Flynn destroys everyone except for Kars, DIO Eyes of Heaven, Funny Valentine, and Pucci which would give him some serious fight but in the end Flynn wins.

Madara Uchiha
Part 1: AP and Haxstomps

Part 2: AP and Haxstomps

Part 3. Resists basically everything relevent and Haxstomps

Part 4: resists/doesn't care about everything except rohans who he mindhaxs

Part 5: Incons with GER resists/regens/beats basically everything else

Part 6: Resists most hax including heavy weather mindhaxs pucci before he resets the universe

Part 7: Gets destroyed

Part 8: resists everything relevent and wins

Non-Canon: Gets stomped by Dio or Kars

Wang Lin

Parts 1 to 8: Stomps merely by existing. Maybe Valentine could put up a fight with his range but I doubt it.

Non-canon: He's 1-A EoS so yeah....he stomps. As he is on his profile, he probably loses but Idk.

My favorite character is Gohan:
  • I think he'd be having trouble with everything between part 5-6 and get slapped around by the stronger guys.
  • Maybe part 7 the stronger characters could probably slap him around, not sure if valentine could get Gohan's clone to the other dimension.
  • I don't know about part 8 because I still need to read it

Last edited:
Back