• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Undertaker takes on the challenge of rising up to one Dio Brando taking the challenge as the egos of both are at stake who can create the bigger legacy? which deadman will rise! look now! on this versus battle thread!

Dio is in his part one Key

Speed is equalized

Battle takes place in Dio's Mansion

SBA otherwise

Undertaker:

Dio:

Incon

Undertaker touches Dio or vice versa

Dio proceeds to turn him an ice sculpture and shatters him.

So what can Dio do about Undertaker BFRing him to hell? (Unless he must actually defeat Dio before doing it)

He could also use fear manip (with many, many of his abilities. But, Fear manip might not work), or just possessing Dio

Wow, that's a lot of things Undertaker to my knowledge does after physically attacking his opponent!

Undertaker could also use light manip, or just spam lighting/electricity.
Dio isn't weak to light as a whole, only UV Light (sufficient UV light on par with the sunlight, shit like candles that emit low levels don't do anything to him), or things that mimic it like Hamon.

Lightning and electricity, well he can dodge it, plus if he starts whipping out ranged attacks, I see no reason why Dio wouldn't return the favor with attacks such as SRSE.
He could also use fear manip (with many, many of his abilities. But, Fear manip might not work), or just possessing Dio
What's stopping Dio from doing the same? Dio could use hypnosis that's eye-contact based or zombie extract to turn him into a slave (Both of which actually is in character for Part 1 Dio, assuming he takes a liking to the thing in question. He specifically likes criminals or those with bloodlust to turn into slaves like he did with Jack the Ripper).

I'm not saying Dio would do this as a lead, because he wouldn't (Unless they make it blatantly obvious they're psychotic five seconds into the match), but neither would UT lead with such a thing, which is to say, neither UT's possession and stuff or Dio's own equivalent are going to come into play before they exchange hands.

Last edited:
Dio isn't weak to light as a whole, only UV Light (sufficient UV light on par with the sunlight, shit like candles that emit low levels don't do anything to him), or things that mimic it like Hamon.

Lightning and electricity, well he can dodge it, plus if he starts whipping out ranged attacks, I see no reason why Dio wouldn't return the favor with attacks such as SRSE.

What's stopping Dio from doing the same? Dio could use hypnosis that's eye-contact based or zombie extract to turn him into a slave (Both of which actually is in character for Part 1 Dio, assuming he takes a liking to the thing in question. He specifically likes criminals or those with bloodlust to turn into slaves like he did with Jack the Ripper).

I'm not saying Dio would do this as a lead, because he wouldn't (Unless they make it blatantly obvious they're psychotic five seconds into the match), but neither would UT lead with such a thing, which is to say, neither UT's possession and stuff or Dio's own equivalent are going to come into play before they exchange hands.
wow! looks like they have a lot of counters for each other! I thought some of those insta wins would come into play :3

Undertaker touches Dio or vice versa

Dio proceeds to turn him an ice sculpture and shatters him.
Vote for dio right?

Back