• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character tries to solo the JoJo verse

Your favorite character must try to defeat the hax lords of 8-C. AP here is mostly useless, and if you don't have Non-Physical Interaction, you're most likely dead.

Let's see which Parts (the JoJo "equivalent" of season) can he defeat. Luckily, hax seemingly escalates as the series goes on, so if you lose to lower Parts' characters, it's very unlikely you'll defeat characters from higher Parts. Every character of a Part team up to defeat you character, so it's a 1 vs army.

Speed equalized

RESTRICTED TO 3D CHARACTERS

Part 1: Not much hax here, only Jonathan Joestar and William Anthonio Zeppeli with not really good touch based mind hax, and Part 1 Dio Brando, with High-Mid regen but reliant on Dio's brain, and durability negation with Flash Freeze.

Part 2: Not a lot of hax here, Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli with same mindhax, , and said character that is basically a composite living being with the powers of every life form ever and is 8-A.

Part 3: Here we start with Non-Corporeal Stands, though you can still defeat the user if you can get past the stand. Oh, and they're also invisible, but they cause air-pressure so character with extreme enhanced senses can still detect them. Possession with Noriaki Kakyoi, Time Stop and High-Mid Regen always with Dio Brando, Existance Erasure with Vanilla Ice Cream, who also has High-Mid regen, as well as being able to enter his stand and both becoming a blind and invisible (even to stand users) ball that EEs everything that it touches. D'Arby brothers would work only if your character decides to play a bet against them, so meh.

Part 4: So, we start to get haxy characters. Yoshikage Kira who can can transmutate characters into bombs that explodes and also destroy the soul of the character. Okuyasu Nijimura who can EE everything he touches. Highway Stars that can absorb and weaken people. And Rohan Kishibe that points and you get info manipulated into not being able to attack anymore. Probably one of the strongest Stands in the series, though not the strongest.

Part 5: Ghiaccio with AZ, Risotto Nero who can manipulate the iron in blood and kill via eliminating iron from your character's body and makes them die as blood can't carry oxygen anymore. Cioccolata that can attack with fungus manipulation that destroys your body by basically eating it from the inside every time the get to a slightly lower location, but it only works with living things. Prosciutto with age manipulation. I'm getting hungry. Jean Pierre Polnareff with Chariot Requiem, who passively puts to sleep people and swaps souls. Diavolo who just precogs every thing and erases time and manipulates Causality in order to literally never get hit, and even if he can't ignore durability, he's pretty OP if he teams up. Lastly Giorno Giovanna with Willpower Manipulation and return to zero.

Part 6: Weather Report for passive subliminal message in the sky that turns you into a snal. Yes. Enrico Pucci for everything. If your character survived long enough to reach here, there's not much else that can bring him down with the only possible exception being the Children of Dio.

Part 7: High 3-A Gyro Zeppeli and Johnny Joestar with a good deal of Gravity, BFR and some hax, Funny Valentine with basically 2-A immortality and 2-A dimensional barriers, Diego Brando with a dinosaur virus and Diego Brando from Another Universe who's just Dio but weaker.

Part 8: Josuke Higashikata (JoJolion) and Yoshikage Kira (JoJolion)

Non-Canon: Dio Brando (eyes of Heaven) who timestops infinites and has 2-A Reality Warping. Kars (JORGE JOESTAR) with wall of hax.

Last round: the entire verse teams up.

Example

Kirby (Character): 4-A

Curb stomps Part 1 and 2

Kirby can harm non-corporeals so he destroys Part 3's stands just fine, even if he (maybe) can't see them. He resists EE so Vanilla Ice also dies.

Part 4: Kirby resists transmutation and EE, he karmas Highway, he probably gets info manipulated by Rohan, but, thanks to Kirby being a SW character, he mindhaxes Rohan the same moment and Rohan turns him back to normal. He could probably even use his OP power (via absorbing Rohan or by keeping him as a friend), but for now I'm going to forbid it.

Part 5: Kirby is unaffected by everything they can throw at him, either via resistances or simply not working due to Kirby's physiology. Silver Chariot may be problematic, but even if they kill his body he can regen back into a newly formed body via "suicide", if worst comes to worst. Diavolo and GER, just zero willpowers Kirby assuming it's something different from mindhax, which honestly probably is but still. Kirby has a possible chance at dying in Part 5.

Part 6: he curbstomp via resisting Heavy weather and Pucci only having 8-C combat applicable AP. Whitesnake gets no-selled because Kirby can survive and act without a soul. Memory may be problematic. Children of Dio also lose badly.

HA Dio probably just timestops and 2-A RWs him, Kars, I have no Idea.

Archie Sonic: He passively solos

HA Dio would be the only hope if he could do something that Sonic didn´t resist already, meaning that he is obliterated just like the rest of the verse.

Barney the Dinosaur: Anyone with time stop can beat him with no problem, at least if done before he mind haxes. Inconclusive.

So..... Culexus imo does solo Jojo, but part 1 and 2 have potential I feel to Incon. To me Hamon and Vampiric abilities aren't supernatural but more biological.

Anyhow my boi Android 17. I will go with Tournament of Power version. Solos Part 1 and 2 casually. But Part 3 onwards it gets interesting, I am not sure 17 can actually see stands. Still no one in Part 3 save for Vanilla can actually harm him. 17 also by this point is typically more serious and won't job.

Part 4. Rohan can probably do something, Okuyasu "Could" EE him, but Okuyasu is a dolt. Kira could maybe get him if he can get close enough or just use BTD on him. Still 17 can one shot them all.

Part 5. GER dabs and there goes 17.

Part 6. Made in Heaven can eventually blitz, but 17 can still stop em before that.

Part 7. Likely Incons with Valentine and gets slapped by Johnny with Act 4.

Part 8. Not read it so cannot comment on it. HA Dio can dunk him too

Link (Composite)

Part 1, 2 and 3: Resists everything, one-shots everything.

Part 4: Same as before + resurrection; except Rohan, which has an actual chance of beating Link under the right circumstances.

Part 5: Ghiaccio can probably AZ Link, but the lack of range makes that improbable. Being a ghost helps agains both Risotto and Cioccolata, but GER exists, and with Diavolo, the both of them most likely kill Link.

Part 6: Link resists everything or gets countered by resurrection. Made in Heaven takes time and it can't really kill people, only the speed amp, but timestop works good.

Part 7: High 3-A guys are a problem, but lack of AoE means that resurrection works. Except for Tusk 4, but that is a problem only if it hits Link. Funny Valentine can try to paradox Link, but info analisys means that Link plays it with range and the summoned Links wouldn't attack each other. Love Train is a problem, and a pretty big one. I see Link managing to attack D4C when it's out of the barrier risking it by going close, but it's probably unconclusive or something like that.

Non canon probably destroys. HA Dio uses OP timestop and erases Link. Kars probably does stuff.

Tohru gets to part 3 then erased by Cream, big ol rip. If she can get past him, then Rohan, like usual, is going to be annoying but likely beatable. Part 5 solid stops her cause gg GER.

Well I don't have a one single favorite character but one of my favorites is Clockwork.

I guess he almost does it but since those two can get around Time Stop they would win.

Mado stabs anyone who have no hax and then wakes up on those who do. Only one who can remotely threaten her is HA Dio, but he's more likely to kill her in a non-2-A before, thus getting woke.

my Three favorites are Mako Mankanshoku, Han Dae-Wi and Sanji. coincidentally they all have a mountain level key.

Mako probably loses out in part three our four. Shes far stronger then the stand users, but she would likely lose against there hax. Though she might lose even earlier if the pillar men catch her off gaurd with there contact based absoprtion.

Sanji would probably due a bit better against stand users and the pillar men due to observation haki, though he probably loses around part 4 as well.

Han Dae Wi drops a planet and negs everyone up to part 5. He has no way of bypassing the 3-A hax of GER.

Doesn't matter. If it kills her, she wakes up. If it doesn't, then it leaves her open to be killed by someone else.

I see...

But Valentine being protected by a barrier of literally infinite parallel worlds means he survives and gathers a new army from an another world.

Prettyyy sure that was debunked, the whole infinite universes thing. Even then, he can't go back to the original world anymore and is effectively BFR'd unless he can kill Mado's true form.

>That moment when you forget Pucci can just steal memories and read them

Part 6 and Novel Kars have a chance. Especially Part 6 if she gets incapped by Heavy Weather

My favorite character is Kakashi.

Safe to say they solo his verse, aside from possibly the Shinju tiers.

Guts makes it through part 1 via AP and speed, same goes for most of part 2 up until Ultimate Kars, which could go either way. The odds would be VERY stacked against Guts in that fight, but when havent they been? So part 2 is a solid maybe. Guts probably just can't deal with anything beyond part 3 as he probably cant see or hurt stands, and theres a lot of very op abilities he wont be able to deal with like timestop or erasure. I'd love to see Guts come up with a plan to counter those things somehow though.

It's hard to say who is my decisive favorite character in all of fiction...So I'll just go by Genre and Sub-Genres.

Shounen: Sasuke Uchiha, Kyoya Hibari/Mukuro Rokudo, Yuno Gasai, or Yusuke Urameshi (Sasuke,Hibari/Mukuro, and Yusuke defeat most Jojo fighters, but lose to some abilities and the top tiers...same with their verses...Yuno might clear as a goddess...Idk)

Seinen: Kei Kurono; (He loses to most stand users.)

Live Action TV: Robb Stark or Tyrion Lannister (They're both from the same verse...which gets negged by most stand users)

Cartoons: Danny Phantom (Idk how far he makes it)

Isekai: Naofumi Iwatani (Clears) and Tullius Shernan Oubeniel (Who I haven't made a profile for yet, mostly because he's not really a fighter)

Tullius is essentially an average human with no special abilities in a straight up fight, however, I could argue that if he was placed randomly in the Jojo world...not being forced to immediately fight a stand user, hamon master, or vampire; he'd become a straight up evil overlord and wreck the entire verse....just based on his intelligence.

...Maybe I should make a profile for him, Tullius with prep is ridiculous.

Hol up If something void based fights GER Would GER even work?

Cause aren't they already technically at 'zero'.

Someone like uhhhhhh Zero from kirby(haha funny) Or Jack of Blades. Or most Eldritch gods.

James Bond: Gets to Part 1 and shows JoJo watch actual table manners are. Jojonresponds by blitzing him faster than he can drink a martini

Bill Cipher: Stops at HA DIO, maybe GioGio if he resets Bill to zero quick enough

Arceus: Only competition is HA DIO but even then he probably wins by much greater hax

Poison Ivy: Probably stops at either Ultimate Kars or Part 3, her plant control and seduction skills should help her but Kars adapts or stands she can't see put her down.

Ashen One: I actually feel he can do well, but he likely stops at GER. Lol res won't help cause he's just gonna get looped regardless.

Bayonetta: Again gets GER'd.

Izuku Midoriya: Stops at either Joseph Joestar or Ultimate Kars.

Darkseid: Probably solos

Ragna: At some point HA Dio stops him.

Ragna: See Above. Everyone fuckig dies.

Vergil: Probably gets booked by Rohan, or, failing that, Looped or snailed.

Iron Man: GER'd

Thor: HA DIO probably, but Novel Kars definitely can stop him

Sephiroth: Novel Kars stops him

Gilgamesh: He has been beaten by Novel Kars here once, but that might be outdated

Hakumen: Yeets everyone

Archie PGW Sonic: Big Stomp for Ultra Sonic HA DIO, EoH, GER, Novel Kars, and Love Train can't do anything to him. AP and hax is too strong.

Game Sonic: Dies horribly to the top tiers.

DBS Anime and Weaker Gokus: ^

DCAU Superman: ^

Rustled Jimmies Jimmy Hopkins: At least he can maybe do better than Thomas Disel. Maybe stops at Speedwagon.

Yuki Terumi: When Rohan tries showing him the manuscript Terumi counters by showing him what a mess he's made of BBs plot and Rohan passes out instead. GER and Novel Kars stop him though.

SCP-682: HA DIO puts him under revisions.

Dracula (Castlevania) - I feel he stops at either GER or Novel Kars.

SMT Dante - Likely solos, worst case he incons with HA Dio

Dragonborn - Not sure if he can use tier 1 hax on HA Dio when he's still lower than HA Dio.

Makoto Yuki - GER

Alucard (Hellsing) - Post Schrodinger I feel he actually incons with HA Dio.

Emperor of Mankind - I think his first key can solo.

Solarx 64 said:
Lmao yes yes

It's a shame most of these guys n gals from other franchises just get noped by GER
╠ÂH╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âa╠Âm╠Âe╠Â?╠ ╠ÂI╠Â,╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠Â,╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Ân╠Ât╠ ╠ÂJ╠Âo╠Âj╠Âo╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âl╠Âo╠Âs╠Âe╠Â!╠Â

Sorry... being a fanboi again.

I guess it's a shame.

Just be acausal

Back