• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character tries to solo the JoJo verse

Another of my favorite characters to use in vs debates, Slenderman (101 Amazing Slenderman Facts).

Part 1: Haxstomps

Part 2: Haxstomps

Part 3: Gets killed by DIO and/or Jotaro's timestops, becomes them, THEN haxstomps.

Part 4: Mindhaxes or Whispers Rohan, or causes him to have a dream he can't wake from and the resumes haxstomping

Part 5: Haxstomps up to GER (Kills Diavolo by being killed and becoming him)

Part 6: Haxstomps. Mindhaxes Weather before he can even use subliminal messaging,

Part 7: Haxstomps up to Love Train, witch allows Funny to grab another Slender and kill via paradox

Part 8: Probably Haxstomps

Jorge Joestar: Everyone's plot can't save them from instant death and being killed by killing their enemy. Novel Kars vs Slender is something I honestly don't know.

HA DIO: Reality Warping Slender to death probably nulls type 6.

Aeon (Castlevania) - Don't need to elaborate on this one, GER. Aeon is a one trick pony and that is lol time stop. Can't time stop an Infinite so GER ensures Aeon never reaches truth

JohnConquest1 said:
Unrelated note, with how many times people have said "GER dabs" I'm not sure whether or not to be disappointed or relieved no ones thought tp bring that image to life
Whoever makes that image will be my fricken hero honestly. XD

╠ÂI╠Â'╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠ÂI╠Âm╠Âa╠Âg╠Âi╠Ân╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠ÂE╠Âc╠Âh╠Âo╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠ÂA╠Âc╠Ât╠ ╠Â3╠ ╠ÂD╠Âe╠Âf╠Âa╠Âu╠Âl╠Ât╠ ╠Âd╠Âa╠Ân╠Âc╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âc╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Âf╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âu╠Ân╠Ât╠Âs╠Â!╠Â

Caine (World of Darkness)

Right so tier 1 key isn't being discussed for obvious reasons. But even so in the weakest key.....

Okay so Part's 1 to 4 are off the table, the only one that could perhaps do anything is Rohan but even then Caine just stands there. Part 5 GER is no sold as Caine is outside of time. Part 6.....IDK would Heavy Weather work on him? Probably not. Part 7, not sure if Valentine can paradox Caine.

Non canon, HA Dio can timestop Infinites but pretty sure he can't stop an Immesurable even if speed is equal. So yeah Caine solos I reckon.

Well, my character is Dante, both DMC and SMT

His DMC version defeats part 1&2 and likely wins against part 3

He resists Time Stop and can also stop time, one shots everything with High 6-A attacks, he have Enhanced Senses and can hit Intangible and Non-Existant beings, the only danger is EE

he gets stomped after this

His SMT likely solos in his 2-A key and stomps in his High 2-A key

- Some other character that I like

Noctis from Final Fantasy XV also defeats 1&2, uns uréia about 3 and then gets stomped

Leon S. Kennedy...well...gets stomped

Scorpion defeats 1, 2 and stops at 3

Yuuki Terumi

I think it's safe to say he solos all of JoJo, including Heaven Ascension Dio

Link

Solos up until probably Part 4. The rest he either has difficulty or straight up dies.

Artemis Fowl with prep stops at 3.

Hunson Abadeer stops at 4 or 5 depending on how seriously he takes it.

Ichibe probably stops at 3.

Eldrad solos JoJo.

Magnus solos JoJo.

These are the tip of the iceberg.

Rouge the bat

Clears Part 1 and 2 easily. Part 3 is blown up via sheer AP though Rouge likely runs into trouble with Vanilla. Part 4 either Kira or Rohan can dunk her, she doesn't resist transumation or being booked but she still has victory possibilties and also has resurrection . Not being able to see stands but Rouge has enhanced senses at least.

Part 5: Yeets everyone but incons with Diavolo cause she can't hit him and GER does what it does best.

Part 6: Incons with Thunder unless Emphatic or Fear Manip works and gets snailed by Weather.

Part 7: Doesn't get very far, D4C either paradoxes or karmas her. Non canon destroys

Rimuru Tempest

Part 1: Haxstomps

Part 2: Haxstomps

Part 3: Haxstomps

Part 4: Haxstomps

Part 5: Defeats GER, Haxstomps the rest.

Part 6: Defeats Made in Heaven, Haxstomps the rest

Part 7: Negates Tusk Act 4 and D4C, Haxstomps the rest.

Part 8: Haxstomps

Heaven Ascension Dio: Pretty sure he wouldn't know that Rimuru exists as a human in the real world and can come back from him if he was destroyed. So he adapts to the ability and basically, HA Dio is no longer a threat, and he destroys.

HA DIO was able to erase someone from having ever existed in any timeline or universe. you would need something like High Godly Regen I believe to survive that so.

Other Characters to put against Jojo

Professor Paradox

He stomps Parts 1-4 and 6 so hard he kills them yesterday

Giorno and Valentine are the only real problem canon characters although I'd wager with the Chrono Navigator he can at least take Valentine.

Takes 8 handedly

HA DIO yeets him and Kars gets an even bigger wall of hax.

Ben Tennyson with Master Control

Yeets the Hamon Parts

He can't see stands so I imagine things like Cream and Za Warudo giving him problems, if he is bloodlusted he stomps because Alien X is a thing.

Rohan and Kira wreck him six ways from Sunday, if he's bloodlusted he stomps though

GERDAB.png Memes aside unless he's bloodlusted he loses to Diavolo, and maybe SCR

Made a thread that went nowhere about this but McQueen probably does his thing unless he's bloodlusted, Heavy Weather as well, Whitesnake and Made in Heaven are also big problems.

Not very sure how he would manage Part 7 or 8

If Paradox can't do it neither can Ben though

EVA-01 (High 6-A)

Part 1: Stomps

Part 2: Stomps

Part 3: I'm a little more hesitant here, but I think that soulhaxxing happens here and Vanilla Ice simply finds a 70 meter tall berserk mecha a bit much to try to erase.

Part 4: Ooookay, Kira could pose a problem, but I don't know if he can erase both Yui and Shinji's souls before getting soulhaxxed himself. Oku can't get close enough to EE, HS is useless and if I remember correctly Rohan can only turn people into books...not giant godlike cyborgs.

Part 5: Most of the cast goes pretty easily. I doubt Diavolo will be able to use King Crimson unless he gets it into EVA-01's cockpit, but the whole thing runs pretty much on Yui's will at that point. I honestly don't know in regards to the similarly soulhaxxy Chariot Requiem. As for GER...I don't know if it could kill Unit 01, but at very least it would be forced to repeat the plot of NGE for eternity...which is honestly a fate worse than death. Chalk that up as the place where there's no more soloing.

Part 6: Whitesnake and C-Moon can't do anything to stop Unit-01. If Pucci can activate Made In Heaven, then JoJo Third Impact does destroy Unit-01...although, since Pucci still retains his human weaknesses, he could get soulhaxxed and thus lose.

Part 7: Alt-Diego is DIO but weaker, so Unit-01 chalks up a win there. If Normal Diego can scratch Unit-01's armor, that would turn the armor into a dinosaur...but not the Eva, which could soulhax. Unless there's a quick soulhax, however, Gyro and Johnny easily win, and I doubt even soulhax can harm Valentine with Love Train, while D4C Menger Sponge-es.

Part 8: Ehhhhhhh, these characters don't have nearly the same hax as their original counterparts, so Unit-01 takes this pretty easily.

HA DIO haxstomps to infinity. Infinite Kars may be even worse.

Ok I'll do mine for James Bond

Part 1: Dies Part 2: Dies Part 3: Dies Part 4: Dies Part 5: Dies Part 6: Dies Part 7: Dies Part 8: Dies

TheArsenal1212 said:

Part 1: Dies Part 2: Dies Part 3: Dies Part 4: Dies Part 5: Dies Part 6: Dies Part 7: Dies Part 8: Dies
I'll give your character a chance: He gets the Stone Mask in Part 1 and the Stand Arrow in Part 3.

TheArsenal1212 said:

(*Sad music plays in the background*)

And somehow makes unlimited martini's (shaken not stirred) and yes the perfect Bond stand

Also guys helpful tip. As much as I love Bond, a stirred martini is so much better than shaken so if you ever wanna get one at some point definitely ask for it to be

Stirred not shaken

Dziga said:
TheArsenal1212 said:

I'll give your character a chance: He gets the Stone Mask in Part 1 and the Stand Arrow in Part 3.
James Bond: RODA ROLLA DA WRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Eternal Champion in his second key.

Part 1: Yeets easily

Part 2: Yeets easily again.

Part 3: Okay so stands. Not sure if Eternal can detect them or not. Regardless passive silence means that most of the stands are probably not even gonna work. Though silence may not equalise to stands so I will not be going into this for the sake of discussion but regardless should clear. Only real danger here is Vanilla.

Part 4: Rohan if he's far can probably book him if he can figure out where Eternal is. Kira could maybe use SHA. Koichii can probably use Echoes to some nice effect though.

Part 5: Lol GER dabs and nae naes once again. Not sure how Eternal fairs with rest of part 5, Diavolo probably incons cause neither can hit the other.

Part 6: Heavy Weather snails Eternal, passive invis means Thunder probably can't see Eternal to HtH him. C Moon probably outranges Eternal. Made in Heaven, speed amp is what kills. Eternal could maybe curse Pucci and then go to town on him.

Part 7: Love Train is a big issue, though with passive invis Funny might struggle with paradoxing Eternal cause he can't find him in the first place. BFR could prolly work. I'll just say they incon. Johnny this is strange one, passive invis means it'll be difficult to line up an Act 4 shot. Act 2's bullets can probably take him down.

Not seen Part 8, non canon destroys Eternal I'm pretty sure.

Made in Heaven is utterly useless. It can only hurt and kill those on the same tier and is generally useless against people with good regen and higher tiers.

Back