• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character tries to solo the JoJo verse

Can GER make changes over innumerable alternate universes?

Techincaly yeah since every time Diavolo died to GER a new reality was created? It's range for its abilty is universal

If its limited to universal range, type 3 should still work for a lot of people.

Again, I doubt that because of GER's ability

Basically it uhhh makes the result of the action that someone would take never exist in the first place

removes the effect out of cause and effect

SCP-076 - If thorn isn't used he probably stops at Rohan. If it's allowed then he prolly incons with HA Dio. Not counting his tier 1 key.

Obi Wan Kenobi - Either legends or canon he stops at Rohan, worst case he gets GER'd.

Agent 47 - Call me crazy but if you gave him prep time and prior knowledge I feel he'd stop at Dio or Vanilla.

TJ Combo - Vanilla or Rohan is where he stops.

Delsin Rowe - Rohan or GER.

Hit - HA Dio or GER

Monika - HA Dio

2B - Either Rohan or GER

Kenshi - Rohan or Diavolo. Pretty sure he'd be able to see stands personally.

Flash (Post Crisis) - He ain't running from GER.

2C vs 2A. Don't matter if Monika is immune to time stop I'm pretty sure HA Dio pokes once and its GG. Though Rohan could probably do something as well. >_>

sAnS. Maybe win the first, definintly wont make it all the way. Galleem: Explodes. Darkon=to galeem, so same thing. Naruto: This will be interesting. Would get far, but not all the way. He definently can handle some stands. Asriel: Wipes out the dimension.

Gunvolt (Using Composite keys)

Part 1: Elemental Intangibility basically lets him lolnope everything until everyone is ded

Part 2: See Part 1. Composite Anthem'd can handle Kars.

Part 3: See Part 1. Joule probably could see spirits due to being one herself so she can help GV dodge attacks (Also GV might be able to see them anyway since he can see Joule but that might be because Joule is a soul in his body. It's complicated). DIO and Jotaro get AP stomped. Vanilla Ice probably could do it.

Part 4: See Part 3. RHCP might be able to absorb GV when he turns into electrons, but GV can kill the user. Za Hando would be a problem if the user didn't have the IQ of a peanut (I say this with Okuyasu as my favorite JoBro)

Part 5: Can handle all the hax up to Chariot Requiem thanks to Elemental Intangibility, AZ resistance and AP. Inconclusives Diavolo 1v1 since they can't hit each other. Might even incon GER by nullifying Willpower Hax (He can nullify mind attacks that physically hurt, willpower manip can probably be nulled to) and not being able to get hit so he can't get sent to a loop. But lolcausailyandfate probably does him in. Also death manip. I'm probably wanking to high hell but I'd like to think my character is stronk.

Part 6: Can nullify mindhax that destroys his mind so subliminal being a snail should be no problem. He can't hit MiH but also can't be hit so GV just screen nukes with Voltanic Chains. Bohemean Rapsity is a problem but GV just kinda shoots Ungalo before it's an issue.

Part 7: Can't Kill Funny Valentine and the Merger Sponge effect probably ignores lolelementalintangibility. Otherwise see part 3.

Part 8: Gappy steals GV's elemental intangibility and then he gets melted by vitamin C. Or he just kills the users before this happens. That's a bit more likely thanks to AP.

Non Canon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrtQgRd_UOI

@Smashor I don't think GVs gonna McQueen GER especially with Casuality Manip. That said I know nothing about Gunvolt

Ancestor (Darkest Dungeon) - Probably GER, his madness hax isn't passive as far as I know.

Hunter (Bloodborne) - Suffers same fate as Ashen One, gets GER'd.

Darth Nihilus - Stands there and GER goes "Well fork." but I'm fairly sure D4C can dunk him. Failing that HA Dio dabs.

Samurai Jack - Probably Ultimate Kars.

Courage the cowardly dog - Probably Rohan.

Kazuma Kiryu - Clears Part 1 at best.

F*ck, I was watching videos on fictional character analysis, came to this wiki and saw "RESTRICTED TO 3D CHARACTERS" and for a second I thought only well fleshed-out and developed, human characters were permitted on this thread and went "what is vsbattles on today" before I noticed it actually meant dimensionality

IkaBey Beast and Mercurius
Mercurius: "Such an exquisite cast of actors, don't you agree my beastly friend?"

Reinhard: "Aye, but I'm afraid they won't be able to match the divinity of Gold and Mercury, but I'll gladly melt their souls into the castle, the Day of Wrath will welcome their strength and will in the battlefield."

@Dziga

In Capitalist JoJo, Spear is overwritten by The World Over Heaven

In Soviet Masadaverse, The World Over Heaven is overwritten by spear

Also I think you broke the only 3D characters rule.

The Smashor said:
@Dziga

In Capitalist JoJo, Spear is overwritten by The World Over Heaven

In Soviet Masadaverse, The World Over Heaven is overwritten by spear

Also I think you broke the only 3D characters rule.
Reinhard is 3D with 1-A Hax before going God, so he's in.

Dao Realm Meng Hao.

Beginning-Ending Hex (Control all beginnings-endings on a conceptual level),

Real-Unreal Hex (Reality-Unreality),

Present-Ancient Hex (Time),

Self Hex (Same as ElderGod Demonbane clones),

Inside-Outside Hex (Consuming-Releasing, Five Elements, Black Hole-White Hole),

Life-Death Hex (doesn't need explanation),

Karmic Hex (same), Body-Mind Hex (Space),

Seal the Heavens Hex (this one is above all other hex, it's sealing Daos- the origin and source of all things).

So i'm sure he'll be fine.

I kinda wanna discuss some of the people a bit more that I talked about.

Kenshi is the one I'm gonna go with, current timeline version.

Part 1: Should solo, no one can answer his TK or AP. Dio can maybe do something but likely gets his laser eyes reflected back on him.

Part 2: I don't see Kenshi having any real trouble here either, Jojo can probably outsmart him but Kenshi can just hang back and TK him. The Pillar Men are gonna be an issue, but Kenshi can handle them mid diff I feel. Kars is an issue with 8-A, but he doesn't resist TK I feel and Kenshi can probably match the AP. So high diff I feel there.

Part 3: Stands are a thing. Kenshi with his enhanced senses can easily detect stands, I'd wager he'd even be able to see them personally via Sento. None of them can really stand up to his AP advantage. Vanilla Ice is a problem though, a pretty big one with his EE. I feel that would be an Incon, either Vanilla EE's right away or Kenshi TK's and splatters him.

Part 4: Rohan I don't think can do anything onto Kenshi, turns out you need to see him draw and lol Kenshi is blind. Okuyasu can EE but considering he's a dolt Kenshi just hangs back and TK's him, same with most of the Part 4 cast though Highway Star might be able to take him down. Kira could SHA him though.

Part 5: GER dabs. But I also reckon Diavolo can kill Kenshi, lol precog and time skip means TK won't really work. Side from that I feel Kenshi can do well, White Album AZ won't be able to touch Kenshi. Mista gets his bullets bounced back. Risotto could do stuff but Kenshi again can play ranged and TK. But Notorious BIG could maybe Incon.

Part 6: Thunder lost to Ken so there is that. I'm not sure if Heavy Weather would work on Kenshi due to him having Mind Control Negation. C Moon outranges Kenshi though, Made In Heaven gets TK'd in its tracks though. I feel Kenshi can do well here personally.

Part 7: Wooo boy. D4C and Love Train are where Kenshi can't do anything. Unless Funny is TK'd right off the bat but even then Love Train would just karma Kenshi, would it work if Kenshi TK's Valentine when he leaves to attack? I'd say its an Incon at best personally. Don't think Attack Reflection is gonna stop Tusk Act 4 though.

Part 8: Not seen it so can't comment on it. Non canon destroys Kenshi though.

I don't think Rohans ability is reliant on the opponent being able to see what he draws so yeah, if you're refering to the manuscript thing. He can give himself commands as well as bystanders from afar

Heavy Weather doesn't work by default due to Kenshi being blind, although Weather does have other means of dealing with and taking down Kenshi with his other abilities so

Unrelated note, with how many times people have said "GER dabs" I'm not sure whether or not to be disappointed or relieved no ones thought tp bring that image to life

Mhm yeah Rohan can draw on himself, I feel they'd just Incon in the end personally unless Rohan just goes "I resist TK." Weather can probably do something like throw a lightning bolt at him.

Back