• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You see Heisenberg, drug dealers don't like me, and I don't like drug dealers.

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Basically Clarence Boddicker vs Walter White.

Boddicker has his Mossberg 5500 and his signature pistol, but he doesn't have the Cobra Assault Cannon.

Walter White has his guns and explosives.

Boddicker is unaware of Walter's true identity.

Both are at least 10 meters away from each other.

The fight takes place here:
76910b61-3e14-42f8-8531-2d1b00df9d63-Welding_warehouse_bankhead_Brooke_Novak_CC-BY-2.0_Flickr.jpg

Clarence Boddicker (RoboCop):
clarence-boddicker.jpg

Heisenberg:
6C8560752-34628450-63ac-0450-b9d3-f4075ef2312b-bbs5b-gallery-0858-rgb-v1.jpg

Last edited:
Area of a 50 cal bullet is 1.318cm^2 and area of a human is 16-18k cm^2. A bullet generally shoots with about 500 joules so, divide 18k by 1.318 and get 13657.0561457. Multiply by 500 and get 6,828,528.07285 joules - wall level. You'd need to scale above that to ignore bullets i think

in that case i guess it’s a bit closer. walt does go for headshots much more often, and he can briefly survive bullet wounds which had instantly killed other people. however clarence is probably much, much more skilled with his weapon, since he’s killed like 30 cops

in that case i guess it’s a bit closer. walt does go for headshots much more often, and he can briefly survive bullet wounds which had instantly killed other people. however clarence is probably much, much more skilled with his weapon, since he’s killed like 30 cops
Clarance is definitely a menace and, to quote mr robocop himself: "he's a cop killer"

This just really seems very off-beat.

Why does Clarence not know Walter's true identity? Is that implying Clarence doesn't know he's supposed to fight Walter? In which case, I suppose Walt could just shoot him in the back of the head while he walks by, but that's pretty stupid. Otherwise, we're tossing an absolute unit police officer with superhuman durability versus a chemistry teacher with cancer.

Why does Clarence not know Walter's true identity? Is that implying Clarence doesn't know he's supposed to fight Walter? In which case, I suppose Walt could just shoot him in the back of the head while he walks by, but that's pretty stupid. Otherwise, we're tossing an absolute unit police officer with superhuman durability versus a chemistry teacher with cancer.
uhh we ain't using THE robocop here, we're using the main villain of the story who has 9-B dura that can be pierced withg guns. Physically he is 10-A

How exactly would Clarence know who Walter White is? And if you're referring to RoboCop, then that isn't him at all, he's a main opponent to RoboCop who is just a regular human being.

Last edited:
I said he has wall-level durability specifically, I thought it was pretty clear I was referring to Clarence. I also referred to him by name. The question was, what’s the point in a match with two dudes with guns except one has 9-B durability, better guns, and training, while the other is a middle aged cancer patient.

I said he has wall-level durability specifically, I thought it was pretty clear I was referring to Clarence. I also referred to him by name. The question was, what’s the point in a match with two dudes with guns except one has 9-B durability, better guns, and training, while the other is a middle aged cancer patient.
Either then, wall level durability or not, it's not going to save him from piercing damaging bullets.

It will do a lot more than not having wall level durability.
Clarence's durability is just baseline 9-B, Walter can still blow him up with his explosives, and his guns will still apply piercing damage given how Clarence has standard human weaknesses listed, and eventually Clarence dies from simply bleeding to death.

Last edited:
Okay, that’s cool, but he’s facing a cancer-riddled teacher with weaker equipment and no advantages to speak of. Walt can’t even use his bombs, they’re prep devices and not active combat tools. This isn’t really at all fair.

walter goes for headshots, while clarence goes for the arms, legs, and torso, so any hit walt lands would be immediately fatal

Okay, that’s cool, but he’s facing a cancer-riddled teacher with weaker equipment and no advantages to speak of. Walt can’t even use his bombs, they’re prep devices and not active combat tools. This isn’t really at all fair.
agreed

Okay, look, this is ridiculous. No matter how you slice it, you're comparing two dudes with guns, except once is a school teacher with cancer and the other is a trained cop with superhuman durability and better weaponry. There's no point to the thread, as Walt has no advantages whatsoever and unless you set up the match to play directly into his hand, he just gets shot.

It's not even the point of his character. Walt isn't a gunman, nor is he a direct fighter. He's been in very few direct confrontations, and I could count the number of guns he has fired personally on one hand. You might as well place Saul Goodman in a boxing arena with Muhammad Ali because Saul was in a boxing match once.

Okay, look, this is ridiculous. No matter how you slice it, you're comparing two dudes with guns, except once is a school teacher with cancer and the other is a trained cop with superhuman durability and better weaponry.
He isn't an officer.

Okay, look, this is ridiculous. No matter how you slice it, you're comparing two dudes with guns, except once is a school teacher with cancer and the other is a trained cop with superhuman durability and better weaponry. There's no point to the thread, as Walt has no advantages whatsoever and unless you set up the match to play directly into his hand, he just gets shot.

It's not even the point of his character. Walt isn't a gunman, nor is he a direct fighter. He's been in very few direct confrontations, and I could count the number of guns he has fired personally on one hand. You might as well place Saul Goodman in a boxing arena with Muhammad Ali because Saul was in a boxing match once.
I agree, Walt should always have some prep for a match with him to be interesting imo

Back