• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter White vs Slenderman (Breaking Bad vs The Slender Mythos) (0-0-0)

It had started as an ordinary day for Walter, or as ordinary as life could be for a former high school chemistry teacher turned drug kingpin. He was in his underground laboratory, meticulously crafting his signature blue methamphetamine, while the television he set in his laboratory continued to play news reports on children disappearances, and buildings bursting into flames not long after.

Everything about the situation was cryptic, sounding of nothing more than a urban legend. before finally a single image was displayed on the news. found inside a now abandon home, with the owner of the home presumed dead. It was a black and white photograph of a tall, faceless figure lurking in the shadows.

A shiver ran down his spine. With the thought of this 'thing' could attack his own children. He gathered his resources, which included an arsenal of firearms he had acquired over the years, and began researching the mythological figure. He delved into forums and websites dedicated to the creature, trying to find any information that could help him combat The Slender Man.

As the days passed, Walter's paranoia grew. He couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched, that Slender Man was lurking in the shadows, waiting for the right moment to strike. He set up surveillance cameras around his home and laboratory.

Sleepless nights turned into sleepless weeks as Walter's obsession with Slenderman consumed him. He started experimenting with chemicals and concoctions, hoping to create a weapon that could fend off this supernatural threat. His once-crisp lab coat was now stained with sweat and chemicals, and his normally rational mind had descended into madness.

Then, one fateful night, as Walter was reviewing the surveillance footage, he saw it – a tall, shadowy figure with elongated limbs lurking in the background. It was Slenderman, and he was closer than Walter had ever imagined. Just across the street from his home would stand the figure. people walking right by the figure as if it weren't even there.

With newfound determination, Walter armed himself with a Smith & Wesson Model 4506, boarding up his home and awaiting for the figure to strike.

The Slender Man vs Walter White​

• Walter has had 2 days of prep time, and is aware of who the slender man is
  • Speed is equalized
  • Battle takes place at Walter White's house.
  • Slender Man has had 2 days to stalk Walter, and starts outside of the house 10 meters away, neither having line of sight

this was possibly a bad idea. i'll restrict Walter's 9-B stuff if needed, but for now he has access to it if he can make it in his prep time period.

dont look at its pictures it dosent want to be known about dont loo
stg_slender_man3.jpg
6C8560752-34628450-63ac-0450-b9d3-f4075ef2312b-bbs5b-gallery-0858-rgb-v1.jpg

Last edited:
Just to start this off, Slender Man's intangibility is selective, and has been tangible in multiple situations when attacking victims.

So how does Walt get past Madness and Fear manipulation? He just gets scared shitless and can't do anything

So how does Walt get past Madness and Fear manipulation? He just gets scared shitless and can't do anything
Fear manipulation isn't really combat applicable nor very strong, and his madness manipulation takes time to actually incap the opponent/requires walt to have a staring contest with slender man.

Okay, I'm not familiar with Slendy's powers so, how can Walt get through his Invisibility? If he needs cameras to do it then that's fine, he can get them easily, but Slendy can shut off all power inside his house apparently and just kill him in the dark

Man Walter got this in the bag. He has Prior knowledge meaning his fear manip gets nerfed immediately because walters aware he can do that. He can set up cameras to mitigate the usefulness of slendys invisibility. He will make a shit ton of fulminated mercury and hell he could just rig his house with explosive traps which will literally eviscerate Slenderman. He also has his gun I assume, which would also probably injure slenderman pretty damn badly

Man Walter got this in the bag. He has Prior knowledge meaning his fear manip gets nerfed immediately because walters aware he can do that. He can set up cameras to mitigate the usefulness of slendys invisibility. He will make a shit ton of fulminated mercury and hell he could just rig his house with explosive traps which will literally eviscerate Slenderman. He also has his gun I assume, which would also probably injure slenderman pretty damn badly
He could try to use the gun, but trying to aim a gun at something that merely staring at it causes you physical pain is going to make it hard for walter to shoot slender man.

Fear Manipulation isn't nerfed by knowing he exists, or knowing that his fear manipulation is there. it's still supernaturally educed fear that walter can't just avoid because he knows thats what it is. he's still going to become very paranoid of it's existence.

Just this makes Slenderman don't need to even get close to walt to win, just keep stalking him untill he can't fight anymore or die of thirst/hunger inside his own house
Would slendy really do that? Also what exactly makes walt starve? He has food in his house hell he has 2 days he can go out and buy a ton of food and water if he has to
He could try to use the gun, but trying to aim a gun at something that merely staring at it causes you physical pain is going to make it hard for walter to shoot slender man.

Fear Manipulation isn't nerfed by knowing he exists, or knowing that his fear manipulation is there. it's still supernaturally educed fear that walter can't just avoid because he knows thats what it is. he's still going to become very paranoid of it's existence.
Fair but from what im seeing the fear manip isnt even that good it just makes you paranoid and thats it

Would slendy really do that? Also what exactly makes walt starve? He has food in his house hell he has 2 days he can go out and buy a ton of food and water if he has to
Yes, Slender entire thing is stalking lol. and slender just need to keep stalking, walter eventually will run out of food or become crazy before that. Slender just waits untill walt can't take It anymore, and If most of walt trap are tecnology based slender just deactivate walter house energy too

Yes, Slender entire thing is stalking lol. and slender just need to keep stalking, walter eventually will run out of food or become crazy before that. Slender just waits untill walt can't take It anymore, and If most of walt trap are tecnology based slender just deactivate walter house energy too
Ok but why wouldn’t Walt just take the fight to him then? I'm pretty sure if Walt knows he's being stalked and slowly losing it, it shouldn’t take him long to just charge out with a gun, explosives, noxious gas or just run him over with his car.

Even if we were to assume he absolutely HAD to stay in his house then is it really crazy to assume that a known cautious and calculating character wouldn’t get a backup generator?

And traps don't necessarily need electricity I'm pretty sure motion activated traps would really only require like string and a grenade

Ok but why wouldn’t Walt just take the fight to him then? I'm pretty sure if Walt knows he's being stalked and slowly losing it, it shouldn’t take him long to just charge out with a gun, explosives, noxious gas or just run him over with his car.
Like Slender would let him know his possition, if walter aproches now slender is in the other side of his law stalking, slender has no reasson to let the fight become direct combat
Even if we were to assume he absolutely HAD to stay in his house then is it really crazy to assume that a known cautious and calculating character wouldn’t get a backup generator?
Just take the energy of that generator too
And traps don't necessarily need electricity I'm pretty sure motion activated traps would really only require like string and a grenade
Fair, but again, slender was stalking walter build all of this, he has no reasson to enter that house of traps if he just need to bring walt to insanity at a distance

Slender Man won't wait for walter to slowly be dying of starvation or anything like that. that's highly out of character. he'll far more likely wait for him to become highly paranoid before he'd go for Social Influencing/disembowelment.

Slender Man won't wait for walter to slowly be dying of starvation or anything like that. that's highly out of character. he'll far more likely wait for him to become highly paranoid before he'd go for Social Influencing/disembowelment.
Yes yes, what I meant is that even if walt don't get crazy he can still die of hungry while slender waits

Like Slender would let him know his possition, if walter aproches now slender is in the other side of his law stalking, slender has no reasson to let the fight become direct combat
Would Slenderman hide tho? I get stalking is his thing and all but if some dude runs after him idk if he would just hide from him when from his perspective he could totally just gore him
Just take the energy of that generator too
It's gas. Unless i'm misinterpreting how generators work I don't think that how that works
Fair, but again, slender was stalking walter build all of this, he has no reasson to enter that house of traps if he just need to bring walt to insanity at a distance
"Slender Man has had 2 days to stalk Walter, and starts outside of the house 10 meters away, neither having line of sight" I assume this means neither one can actually see's one another so Walt could totally set up traps

Would Slenderman hide tho? I get stalking is his thing and all but if some dude runs after him idk if he would just hide from him when from his perspective he could totally just gore him
I mean, he was stalking Walt, He has a idea of what walt can do
It's gas. Unless i'm misinterpreting how generators work I don't think that how that works
It's supernatural tecnology manipulation, lol
"Slender Man has had 2 days to stalk Walter, and starts outside of the house 10 meters away, neither having line of sight" I assume this means neither one can actually see's one another so Walt could totally set up traps
"Slender Man has had 2 days to stalk Walter" and "starts outside of the house 10 meters away, neither having line of sight" is for 2 diferent things, the stalking is Slender prepare time while the no line of sight is for when the fight start. Any way Slender still would know Walt is setting traps even if don't know with ones

Which is what would happen if Walter tried to get into a face-to-face confrontation with slender man outside his house.

If walter tried to get into Slender Man's face like that not only would walter get hit with talk no-jitsu, but might even get all his organs removed before he could get any good damage against the dude.

It's supernatural tecnology manipulation, lol
Yeah technology manip simply wouldn’t work on a gas powered generator there’s no electricity to manipulate there.
Which is what would happen if Walter tried to get into a face-to-face confrontation with slender man outside his house.

If walter tried to get into Slender Man's face like that not only would walter get hit with talk no-jitsu, but might even get all his organs removed before he could get any good damage against the dude.
Walt’s not an idiot he’s not just gonna charge out ready to drop slenderman he would probably get in his car. He could hypothetically set up that little gun thing he has in s5 and drive around with an automatic weapon spraying at random. And it’s a gas powered car so technology manip isn’t gonna work on it

Walt’s not an idiot he’s not just gonna charge out ready to drop slenderman he would probably get in his car. He could hypothetically set up that little gun thing he has in s5 and drive around with an automatic weapon spraying at random. And it’s a gas powered car so technology manip isn’t gonna work on it
Slender Man would assume the worst if he was getting into his car. The Slenderman has a record of being very pissed when people run away from it (even moreso when it finds out someone has seen a photo of it), and would probably rush walter the second he saw him getting into his car.

He could also just, turn the car off. if he really felt like it.

Slender Man would assume the worst if he was getting into his car. The Slenderman has a record of being very pissed when people run away from it (even moreso when it finds out someone has seen a photo of it), and would probably rush walter the second he saw him getting into his car.
Then he could shoot it or throw a bomb at it
He could also just, turn the car off. if he really felt like it.
And no i'm pretty sure he couldn’t due to the fact that there is literally no Technology to manipulate unless he really wanted to mess with the radio or something

Then he could shoot it or throw a bomb at it
try to shoot him? ah crap now he has a splitting headache and literally can't see a clear image of where his body parts are.

Throw a bomb at him? same problem. Walter won't be able to get a good enough picture from looking at slender man to effectively do that.
And no i'm pretty sure he couldn’t due to the fact that there is literally no Technology to manipulate unless he really wanted to mess with the radio or something
if slender man decides to cut the power to everything including the car (which would effect the battery), the car would not be able to start. Unless walter decided to have the car on before hand, which would just leave slender man up to mess with the car himself.

sure

anyways theres not much walter can do to someone whose mere presence passively renders him useless in a fight

Back