• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heisenberg vs William Afton (0-6-0)

he dismantled them one at a time, and fnaf minigame visuals are so simplistic that there’s really no reason to assume he one-shotted them. if we take the visuals literally, purple guy walked into the animatronics and caused them to instantly explode on contact, which does not seem very probable in my opinion. taking minigame visuals at face value would also mean that mangle, balloon boy, circus baby, and a few other animatronics jumped around on floating platforms, cupcakes levitating in the air are common in the world of fnaf, a single animatronic head is half as large as the puppet’s entire body, and william afton carries out his murders by intensely staring at his victims
those are pretty mundane things, varying from playing like an arcade platformer, to simply pixel art, and simplicity on how he killed people.

compared to william running up to them and dismantling them with his bare hands, i cant see how that makes his case of dismantling them less valid. Walter is basically one shot here, regardless if he didn't one hit the animatronics.

those are pretty mundane things, varying from playing like an arcade platformer, to simply pixel art, and simplicity on how he killed people.
you’re literally just describing the minigames lol that’s not an argument how does this invalidate anything i said
compared to william running up to them and dismantling them with his bare hands, i cant see how that makes his case of dismantling them less valid.
we don’t know if he even used his bare hands. the portrayal just shows him ramming into them, and all other instances of him killing people just involve him staring at them until they turn into ghosts. the actual events of the minigame also imply that he had to make a plan and sneak up on them because he knew he couldn’t fight the animatronics head-on
Walter is basically one shot here, regardless if he didn't one hit the animatronics.
how? walter can take hits from street level characters who are above baseline (unlike william), it’s been shown repeatedly

how? walter can take hits from street level
make a crt since he's athletic human, and william scales to skull crushing.
above baseline (unlike william), it’s been shown repeatedly
and, no, nobody who's 9-C in breaking bad is above baseline. they dont have calcs to their rating.

William does. he goes down a scaling chain from destorying freddy chica and bonnie, with freddy being able to bite hard enough to crush a human skull

that makes william atleast 30x stronger than walter. he one shots here.

make a crt
i did
since he's athletic human, and william scales to skull crushing.
walter being athletic human doesn’t mean he gets one-shotted by 9-Cs. 9-Cs can one-shot 10-Bs, not necessarily 10-As. walter was fine after getting punched in the face by mike and hank, but he is still weaker than them. so he’s not beating a 9-C in a fistfight, but he isn’t getting one-shotted either
William does. he goes down a scaling chain from destorying freddy chica and bonnie, with freddy being able to bite hard enough to crush a human skull
none of their profiles have calcs
that makes william atleast 30x stronger than walter.
where did you pull that number from? please explain whatever equation brought you to that conclusion

Last edited:
nice.
walter being athletic human doesn’t mean he gets one-shotted by 9-Cs. 9-Cs can one-shot 10-Bs, not necessarily 10-As. walter was fine after getting punched in the face by mike and hank, but he is still weaker than them. so he’s not beating a 9-C in a fistfight, but he isn’t getting one-shotted either
There isn't any calc to their 10-A, so its assumed baseline, which is 100 joules.
none of their profiles have calcs
where did you pull that number from? please explain whatever equation brought you to that conclusion
100 joules is 30x weaker than 3000 joules, which is the minimum of Skull crushing.

There isn't any calc to their 10-A, so its assumed baseline, which is 100 joules.
if that was the case he would have instantly died when mike punched him in the face
that's with a gun, biting and shooting someone are not the same attack at all

btw when do the original 4 animatronics bite anyone? i don't recall them killing anyone other than phone guy canonically, plus context would be very cool
100 joules is 30x weaker than 3000 joules, which is the minimum of Skull crushing.
but he's survived attacks on that level, as stated on his profile, meaning william can't one-shot him.

if that was the case he would have instantly died when mike punched him in the face
which is why that CRT you made would be cool to go through, since right now he gets one shot.
that's with a gun, biting and shooting someone are not the same attack at all
its a recalc to the original 9-B skull crushing, not just with the use of the guns. they scale to it.
btw when do the original 4 animatronics bite anyone? i don't recall them killing anyone other than phone guy canonically, plus context would be very cool
the fnaf 1 cast can kill the fnaf 1 security guard by destroying his skull to a point nothing but eyes are left. and stuffing him into a suit to a point where their skull crushes from the pressure aswell.
but he's survived attacks on that level, as stated on his profile, meaning william can't one-shot him.
same as before, crt's gotta go through before we can use that in a thread. but even if he does get accepted William would still hold every advantage he still does, as he still has a LS, AP (he'd still have this over Walter's durability), and Homefield here.

which is why that CRT you made would be cool to go through, since right now he gets one shot.
there's no need for a CRT, i'm not arguing that he's street level. him taking a hit from mike is listed on the profile clear as day
its a recalc to the original 9-B skull crushing, not just with the use of the guns. they scale to it.
its not even a calc though lol it just lists a bunch of guns and the amount of energy they generate
the fnaf 1 cast can kill the fnaf 1 security guard by destroying his skull to a point nothing but eyes are left.
are you thinking of the image of his eyes popping out of the suit? because that's not them obliterating everything except for his eyes, it's just his eyes popping out of his skull with no timeframe
and stuffing him into a suit to a point where their skull crushes from the pressure aswell.
there is no timeframe for that, the skull crushing calc assumes the skull is destroyed instantly
same as before, crt's gotta go through before we can use that in a thread.
its on the profile
but even if he does get accepted William would still hold every advantage he still does, as he still has a LS, AP (he'd still have this over Walter's durability), and Homefield here.
none of that stops walter from shooting him to death

there's no need for a CRT, i'm not arguing that he's street level. him taking a hit from mike is listed on the profile clear as day
Then why is it listed as Athletic human? unless he downscales that much, he should be 9-C there.
its not even a calc though lol it just lists a bunch of guns and the amount of energy they generate
yes. thats the baseline of where the skull crushing value comes from. baseline skull crushing comes from the guns. as shown here, thats what was accepted
are you thinking of the image of his eyes popping out of the suit? because that's not them obliterating everything except for his eyes, it's just his eyes popping out of his skull with no timeframe
As explained by phone guy, them doing that leaves nothing but eyes and teeth. skull included is crushed by this pressure they're forcing onto the human body. a human body shouldn't physically fit in there and they just... force it in there.
none of that stops walter from shooting him to death
Stealth mastery would help. and his infamous immortality.

Then why is it listed as Athletic human? unless he downscales that much, he should be 9-C there.
where were you when breaking bad got downgraded
yes. thats the baseline of where the skull crushing value comes from. baseline skull crushing comes from the guns. as shown here, thats what was accepted
that doesn't work for the og animatronics, from what i've seen they have only crushed skulls by pressing down on them
No im talking about when freddy bit down on a man's skull and shattered it.
when?
Stealth mastery would help.
stealth mastery does nothing when he's actively attacking someone, afton has stealth but he's never been shown using it while simultaneously attacking

where were you when breaking bad got downgraded
I dont care for the verse. i was anywhere else but there.
that doesn't work for the og animatronics, from what i've seen they have only crushed skulls by pressing down on them
it's the baseline, so, only thing i can go off of.
i'll try to find it and send it here.
stealth mastery does nothing when he's actively attacking someone, afton has stealth but he's never been shown using it while simultaneously attacking
good thing that wont ever happen. Walter, while in an area he's completely unfamiliar with vs someone with stealth in somewhere they literally built, Walter isn't gonna be finding the latter before William finds him, and jumps him, and with his AP advantage, LS advantage, and immortality i doubt he could survive this once.

it's the baseline, so, only thing i can go off of.
it's the baseline for instantly crushing a skull. crushing a skull through pressure over time doesn't have a calc, and it never will as we don't have a timeframe. you can't go off of the reference feat because it simply does not apply to fnaf's skull crushing.
good thing that wont ever happen. Walter, while in an area he's completely unfamiliar with
both instances of walter's stealth were in areas he was unfamiliar with
vs someone with stealth in somewhere they literally built
william didn't build freddy's, henry did. freddy's wasn't built until after henry found out about william's child death robots and kicked him out the company
Walter isn't gonna be finding the latter before William finds him, and jumps him, and with his AP advantage, LS advantage, and immortality i doubt he could survive this once.
using william's immortality in a vs thread doesn't seem right since it's a "possible" ability based on a theory. without immortality he gets shot to death. william wins in a fist fight until walter gets angry and turns it into a gunfight.

it's the baseline for instantly crushing a skull. crushing a skull through pressure over time doesn't have a calc, and it never will as we don't have a timeframe. you can't go off of the reference feat because it simply does not apply to fnaf's skull crushing.
its the baseline for crushing skulls, and we dont know if it was overtime, thats an assumption. you in this same post complain about me using a possible rating. put yourself to the same standards.
using william's immortality in a vs thread doesn't seem right since it's a "possible" ability based on a theory. without immortality he gets shot to death. william wins in a fist fight until walter gets angry and turns it into a gunfight.
The op hasn't restricted it. it's completely fine to use it and even gave Walter a way to completely null it. there isn't any reason to restrict it.
i really should make a larger crt for fnaf, its stats are still so ******
In what way? skull crushing was recalc'd and used the minimum yield, and thats whats on the common feats page. theres nothing '******' about the rating.

william didn't build freddy's, henry did. freddy's wasn't built until after henry found out about william's child death robots and kicked him out the company
forgot to respond to this. Yet william knows about the secret saferoom (something that is hidden from the public at all costs) with his old springbonnie suit in it. he's been there before. he knows the layout.

its the baseline for crushing skulls, and we dont know if it was overtime
we are given no timeframe for the feat, so it means nothing. the "baseline" for crushing skulls assumes a timeframe which we aren't given for fnaf
thats an assumption. you in this same post complain about me using a possible rating. put yourself to the same standards.
no, it's an assumption to assume that they instantly crushed skulls. we don't know that, so we can't pretend it's the case.
The op hasn't restricted it. it's completely fine to use it and even gave Walter a way to completely null it. there isn't any reason to restrict it.
it doesn't need to be restricted, we don't even know if he has the ability
In what way? skull crushing was recalc'd and used the minimum yield, and thats whats on the common feats page. theres nothing '******' about the rating.
feats without timeframes aren't really applicable. also i'm talking about the stats in general, from their speed (which i've already made a crt on) to william's destruction of the animatronics (it's implied he couldn't fight them head-on, he likely used a weapon, and it's listed as both an ap and lifting strength feat which makes no sense) to mangle being 9-C (it was literally dismantled by children) to the use of feats without timeframes to the sister location animatronics scaling to the ogs (newer animatronics created by a different person) to the ******* nightmare animatronics' profiles (street level for having claws and being larger than the average human), the fnaf verse just needs to be completely overhauled at this point.

forgot to respond to this. Yet william knows about the secret saferoom (something that is hidden from the public at all costs) with his old springbonnie suit in it. he's been there before. he knows the layout.
that still doesn't give him much of an edge over walter, as i said his stealth entirely comes from scenes where he's in unfamiliar places. plus since this a fight william's gonna have to reveal himself at some point, and there's nothing stopping walter from just turning around and shooting him when that happens

it doesn't need to be restricted, we don't even know if he has the ability
iirc unless stated otherwise by the op, a possibly rating will be used. abilities included.
feats without timeframes aren't really applicable. also i'm talking about the stats in general, from their speed (which i've already made a crt on) to william's destruction of the animatronics (it's implied he couldn't fight them head-on, he likely used a weapon, and it's listed as both an ap and lifting strength feat which makes no sense) to mangle being 9-C (it was literally dismantled by children) to the use of feats without timeframes to the sister location animatronics scaling to the ogs (newer animatronics created by a different person) to the ******* nightmare animatronics' profiles (street level for having claws and being larger than the average human), the fnaf verse just needs to be completely overhauled at this point.
their speed doesn't really matter, as you make a crt. William's destruction of the animatronics was mentioned in the original FNAF downgrade, and accepted that he used his bare hands. agree on mangle. sister location should scale to the mechanics inside their body which is able to instantly kill humans. agree on nightmare animatronics.

iirc unless stated otherwise by the op, a possibly rating will be used. abilities included.
i don’t see that in sba
William's destruction of the animatronics was mentioned in the original FNAF downgrade, and accepted that he used his bare hands.
it’s implied he couldn’t fight them head-on, since he went out of his way to hide in a room invisible to them before sneaking up on them. it also doesn’t make any sense to include it as a feat for both striking and lifting strength. i don’t really care if it was accepted for william to have used his bare hands, i still disagree and think it should be changed
sister location should scale to the mechanics inside their body which is able to instantly kill humans.
killing a child is not a 9-C feat

i don’t see that in sba

it’s implied he couldn’t fight them head-on, since he went out of his way to hide in a room invisible to them before sneaking up on them. it also doesn’t make any sense to include it as a feat for both striking and lifting strength. i don’t really care if it was accepted for william to have used his bare hands, i still disagree and think it should be changed

killing a child is not a 9-C feat
actually being able to one shot a child is pretty 9-C since it's different from just breaking a child's neck or something

the average athlete could probably kill a child with ease. also i don't see any indication that they were one-shotted, elizabeth's death looks more like she was dragged into the animatronic and likely crushed to death in the same manner as fnaf 1's night guard

Back