• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter White vs Ella (Total Drama)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So here's the thing. Walter White is a known meth cook who dealt with a lot of shit in his time. Ella is a singing princess-y girl who dealt with six episodes of Total Drama and had suffered shock collar and electric eel discharges and survived. She has a Wall-level possibility, but a human cannonball stunt peaks at 34,444 joules. According to a Chief Ballistics Technician, a 9x19 mm parabellum can do 35000 psi. Going off that, a punch with that much pressure (I measured my own fist; it was 2.125x2.625 inches) is worth 195234.375 lbs of force (868445.7639375 newtons), and taking a punch that strong (assuming 0.7 meters distance for my arm) is worth 607912.0348 joules.

The tl:dr of that is Walter can still damage Ella with a gun thanks to real-world physics being in his favor.

That being said, Walter isn't much more than the average human besides his intelligence. Ella can summon birds and tame animals and robots nearly instantly with her song, though I'd imagine the birds would be little more than a distraction to Walter. It should be noted that a lot of Walter's shit (like explosives) require preparation, which isn't a thing in SBA matches it seems, so the best Walter can do is about 52k with going 90 mph with his car (though he needs far less speed if he can think to slam Ella into a tree, but considering how costly lung cancer treatment is especially in the US, he wouldn't likely do that).

Anyway, this match would be full-on SBA minus the fact that Ella is in her Total Drama key. Hey, why isn't his Smith and Wesson 4506 listed as Standard Equipment?!

Okay, here are their profiles.:

Walter White's Profile
Ella's Profile

Who takes this?

Walter White: 0
Ella: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Maybe it's my lack of knowledge on TDPI, but what stops Walter from just shooting Ella?
I would say her durability, but I already went out of my way to determine why making her just tank the bullets is a bad idea. A 500-joule bullet isn't the same as a 500-joule punch, y'know? Speed-wise, the best thing I could find in TDPI was Chef using a tennis ball machine to shoot at the contestants, but I'm pretty certain a tennis ball machine shoots a lot slower than a Smith and Wesson 4506 (which again, why isn't that listed as standard equipment? The first thing Walter's gonna try is pop a cap.)

I would say her durability, but I already went out of my way to determine why making her just tank the bullets is a bad idea.
Imo, just being 9-B doesn't automatically makes a character bulletproof, unless shown as such.
But yeah, if Walt has a gun and a chance to use it, he would go for it.
So, Heisenberg should take this quickly I think.

Well, I've yet to get this evaluated at the time of writing, but I think I found that my estimate on what it takes to be bulletproof in this very thread may have been extrapolated.: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Flashlight237/Common_Feat:_Being_Bulletproof
On a technicality, yes, but that shouldn't be the universal logic. 9-A and even 8-C characters might not be bulletproof in their respective verses even if they have feats on a higher level, or, kinda like The Boys, some characters, despite being equal, are bulletproof while other aren't.

Unless Bella was actually shoot in-verse and tanked it, I don't she should be assume as bulletproof. Especially since, despite the cartoonish nature, she is supposed to be a regular human.

Back