• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

YOU must go through everything Squidward Tentacles has endured in his ENTIRE life without snapping.

Title is self-explanatory. You must endure everything Squidward Tentacles has ever been through. But first, some ground rules and notes.

Rules

• You cannot change things.
  • You must not snap, cry, or go insane.
Notes

Do you
Fall before SpongeBob and Patrick and lose to Squilliam, who voted Squidward "most likely to suck eggs" in high school?

Fall when SpongeBob and Patrick first arrive?

Fall to Idiot Patrick

Fall to average SpongeBob

Fall to Mini Squidward?

Fall to choking?

Fall to Giant Kelp Spray?

Fall to the Fly of Despair?

Fall to the toenail?

Fall to the return of Squilliam?

Fall to Socio-Patrick?

Fall to the bomb pie?

Fall to Clarinetland?

Fall to Fried Squid?

Fall to the torture montage?

Do you

• Hold out
  • Cry
  • Snap
  • Go insane
  • Scream
Can your favorite character do it?

• They are given two days
  • They can't affect the storyline
Bonus: You can change the storyline or fight back. (That means you can kill Squilliam)

>Looks at Kamijou Touma >Looks at the millions of torture worlds by Othinus.

I think he's got this, even if he'll likely scream "such misfortunnnnnneeeeeeee!!" a good couple of times.

I feel my favorite character doesn't even budge. Godzilla couldn't even be in this, so Bugs'll do. Since he'd be way too unfair too, Daffy is who I'm going with.

Also, I dunno if I can survive without at least crying.

I would scream as much as Squidward did since most of his reactions seem justified, but I'll never make it past the Fly of Despair. Squidward was basically cast through hell with that, there's just no way anybody will ever come out of that shithole completely sane

Back