• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding some new SpongeBob Abilities

Newfound abilities among other stuff to include:
  • SpongeBob is depicted as being very nimble, after the clam kerfuffle the way Sponge Bob introduced to Sandy was being able to run and make flips to then stick a landing. There was the time he and Patrick competed in the fry cook Olympics doing some food styled athleticism and at one point they wrestled (More then being proficient in Karate they are also professional wrestlers apparently, DBZ muscle and all). In the episode "Squidtastic Voyage." While being inside Squidward (long story) SpongeBob was able to make complex propelling maneuvers to successfully slice away a part of of the clarinet that was stuck in Squid's throat (9:52). In "Big Pink Loser." SpongeBob remarks being a champion of jump rope which he shows to do in fast tricky successions, Although he was sliced this did not deter him and kept going in this state. There is probably is probably more that I miss in this category.
  • In "Truth or Square somehow when push comes to shove Sponge Bob went from decorating Cowboy, Hip Hop... To then creating a functionable Space inside his kitchen (I'm not joking he actually did this.) I don't know would fall in... Pocket Dimensions perhaps??
  • In "Surf N turf." "I gotta get a picture of this!" After that was said, Fiasco (The fish painter.) Appears in the Tree Dome out of nowhere already has a portrait, which Sponge Bob takes (3:28). Mr. Krabs can somehow tell a bottle was wrongly made...With his eyes closed (3:58). Mr. Krabs motivated, Managed to build an entire ship out of Sandy's tree in what seem then less of a day as we see Sandy wake up afterwards not long after (4:53).
  • In "Squid noir." This vanishing coin will actually be a possible important ability later on (5:17). Another supporting Telepathic feat from SpongeBob and Squid ward who can both hear their own narration without talking (5:35). The coin sponge bob had vanishes again (5:50).SpongeBob analyzes Mr. Krabs's butt grove, "Story checks out." (7:02 Enhanced Senses?). Quarter disappears only this time even while being inside Squid ward's home (10:18). All the coins Sponge Bob threw came back falling on him, With Patrick saying "SOLD!" (11:04)
  • In "Scavenger Pants." SpongeBob manages to appear into Squid ward's home unnoticed until Sponge told him or rather complimented, Understandably freaked out (12:09). Squid ward is asking the same question as to how the hell they are able to find everything no matter how absurd, SpongeBob says with "You have to keep your skull nuuuumb!" as he floats in mid air like a mystical meditator (17:21) They have actually spent a good SIX MONTHS NON STOP looking for Squid ward's "Brother.", Winded but somehow still have their determination going, and after they run into Ms. Tentacle's home, they are unfazed afterwards! (20:29, Stamina)
  • Sponge Bob or Patrick should have Plot Manipulation via scripting his story as well and entering as well.
6bN4COOHBmzc0hlVwhms-jAQwB-wpWwg4W-4y37r1DGPe48mXOBisyo8VjgeI2fOKFsON2mZBDJSqec5QJmn1flRnMH9cX2jpYi9I0M46PdEwsh3y5UnkvrQfBKkg9ysD4BUxmtpHQ=s0

7ubJ-ZRL3CswPDYEr0tm7MHoiz1SJ84thJiWfV_npprm9RM4jmqN5kLHIqnnetOrMtFTOFZP3Vc7=s0

0i7_xxaAgHvXkA1KknRVgsy2cnEZJNmFWeWnVPe1OYsCr-tTbeeF6czA-h6nr0hfgSPD0Rh68I7J=s0

Resistances:
---------------

• Possible Soul hax resistance?: In "Money talks." It is revealed Mr. Krabs has sold his soul to other foreign demons, Sponge Bob also apparently. (7:18, Soul resistance possibly? Admittedly I say "POSSIBLY." Given the Boo-kini episode could contradict this.)
  • Resistance to Extreme conditions + Transmutation: In "Goons on the Moon." SpongeBob and maybe others should get resistance to extreme heat, Ice, And Radiation since SpongeBob was unaffected by the Cold belt which had Squidward turn into a pop icicle (5:38) And the Heat belt which temperatures were absurd enough to set things on fire (5:58) And regenerated from his mutation in the Radiation Belt, So did Squidward with the later belt.
  • Some others could be mentioned.

Wasn't that already done without any success?
EXACTLY, But apparently I needed to clean them up which I did on "Other SpongeBob Feats" thread, if that's the case I guess I should add the blog part then. But at least it caught peoples intentions (******* finally)

Back