• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You are now stuck in the Overlord universe, what do you do?

One day you suddenly wake up in Overlord universe, you do not know why or how you are there, but you just suddenly find yourself there.

You show up there rougly 2 months after Ainz and The Great Tomb of Nazarick arrived have there.

What are you going to do after realizing where you are?
Where are you planning to go and who do you plan to allign yourself with?
How will you introduce yourself to people/ creatures that you meet, will you use your real name or a give yourself a new one?
How are you going to go on about your life from now on?

You are allowed to get 3 diffrent random power which you can use instinctively and have full control over, so click this link right here to see what powers you get: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

You have 6 rolls, but can only choose 3 out of them.

Bonus: Give yourself a Tier and a Game Level out of the Powers/ abilities you get.

So!

I have the Abilities of:

https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Self-Existence_Manipulation, https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ink_Manipulation and https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Spiritual_Flame_Empowerment.

I'd become a bad ass Writer that travels across the lands as a Hero. The Ultimate Adamantite Adventurer before I join Ainz because I'd recognize the Isekai tropes Given my Self-Existence Manipulation, I'd probably be immediately high level AF since I can just leave existence and come back with a ludicrously high affinity for magic. I have basically Absolute Invisibility, and my Spiritual Flame Empowerment allows me to eat the souls of my enemies to empower myself. The Ink is for ULTIMATE CURSIVE WRITING IN AN INSTANT!

First thing I'd do is to test my powers and such, second thing is to gain as much status as possible while making as much allies as possible. Being the ultimate Ink Press helps, along with basically Invincibility and Immortality (Can reset my state of being whenever I want. Essentially Low-Godly Regen or resurrection). I'd likely learn at least some magic and martial arts along the way, at least enough to get to Tier 6 Magic. Being unable to age due to self existence manipulation certainly helps.

Once Ainz and Nazarick appears, I'd probably write a few books on them and then make contact with Nazarick. Show them my power and give massive implications I know that this is all an isekai trope, and probably bond with Ainz in private cuz' he likely thinks I'm a player (With my Level 100 Stats, likely higher and soul eating abilities).

Given how powerful my abilities actually am, I'm inclined to say I'm probably on par with Nazarick's Floor Guardians so At least 6-C.

Meaning level 100.

https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Belief_Technology

https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gyrokinetic_Creature_Creation

https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Physical_Law_Immunity

Using Belief Technology, I can become incredibly resistant to magic and I'm immune to the physical laws of the universe whenever I want to be. I can also create beings made of gravitons meaning I can make microorganisms made of gravitons. It'd seem like normal gravity to others. I'd probably conquer a kingdom or two for him and become an ally. Or become an adventurer who lets on I know who he actually is and I'll help if he needs it. And by who he actually is, I mean who he actually is.

https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sephirot_Empowerment
https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Doll_Manipulation
https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Rumor_Inducement

Well, with Sephirot Empowerment, I'm basically Nigh-Omnipotent, but, doing a Goku, reducing ones self to the narrative and not fighting at full strength, I'd take over a Country/State, then I'd begin to use perfection (Look in Knowledge) to run the Country perfectly, having all the Guards be my self-created Dolls, I'd then use Rumor Inducement to create Rumors that I am Omnipotent and cannot be stopped.

As for a Profile:

Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 2-C | 1-A

Name:
Udlmaster

Origin: The Real World

Classification:
Almighty Lord, Ningen, Human.

Powers and Abilities: Abstract Existence, Creation, Destiny Manipulation, Enlightenment, Unity, Energy Manipulation, Time -Space Manipulation, Absolute Senses, Absorption , Perception Manipulation, Singularity (The ability to resist being mimicked, copied or replicated.), Increased Strength, Fire Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Electric Manipulation, Flawless Healing, Weather Manipulation, Regenerationn (Mid-Godly), Ressurectio, Maximum Brain Capacity, Mimicry, Omnilingualism, Shapeshifting, Empathy Manipulation, Adaptation, Probability Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Astral Projection, Dream Manipulation, Clairvoyance, Earth Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Perfection, Light Manipulation and more.

Attack Potency: Universe+ (Even while restricted, Udlmaster is able to create an entire Alpha Reality.) | Outerversal (Unrestricted, Udlmaster has total power over all Reality, being literally perfect and one with all things through Unity.)

Speed: Varies (While restricted he may choose his speed.) | Irrelevent

'Lifting Strength: 'Unknow

Striking Strength: Unknow

Durability: Universe+ | Outerversal

Stamina: Limitless

Range: Irrelevent

Standard Equipment: None Applicable

Intelligence:
Nigh-Omniscience

Weaknesses: None Notable

Keys: Restricted | Full Power

Heh

Hahahahaha

I am become Death, Destroyer of Worlds

What are you going to do after realizing where you are? Laugh at how absolutely broken my powers are compared to the world I find myself in.

Where are you planning to go and who do you plan to allign yourself with? I'd probably go where ever I want to. I might go to Nazarick and troll Ainz, then laugh at any of their attempts to kill me. After that I'd probably go to a place where I can find dragons and then make a place where there's lots of dragons. I could imagine some into existence, but at first I would want to find the originals.

How will you introduce yourself to people/ creatures that you meet, will you use your real name or a give yourself a new one? When I meet Ainz, after messing with him I'll tell him my real name and what I'm going to be doing. To everyone else, I'd probably have them call me Cress which is usually what I name my CaC's in games.

How are you going to go on about your life from now on? Make an empire where everyone one is a dragon and call myself a Dragon Emperor. Then I would go and right the wrongs of the world, saving people and trying to get some fresh waifus. I could probably just imagine my favorite waifus into existence now that I think about it.

Tier and Level: Tier = 1-A and Level = Error

I think the powerlisting doesn't have an outerversal page, because when I clicked on the description for 10th dimensional physiology it talked about omnipotence so I figured that's basically what they meant.

I know, they don't, similarly, they say that Unity is a form of Absolute Omnipotence, so I always assume, unless it's Omnipotence itself, that it means Omnipotent in the eyes of a Human.

Which 1-A pretty much means.

As for the Profile, no, 10th Dimension Physiology doesn't reference Omnipotence on the profile, although, Absolute Existence, Unity (Which is referenced at the very top of the page and isn't a power that 10-D has.), Complete Arsenal, Origin Manipulation all reference Omnipotence, but it's for the wrong reasons and assumes you are Omnipotent before the ability, not when you get the ability. (Except Unity, technically)

I guess I should give it a go myself, so let's go.

Not bad
I guess I could technically join or atleast be accepted by nazarick now as I don't have a true form anymore and could technically be classified as a doppleganger.

Gravity is my ally now
Could be devestatingly powerful if used correctily, got a lot of ways to protect and fight for myself with this and I can fly.

A Certain Scientific Event Horizo I am literaly just becoming a To Aru character.

I want to try making a profile for fun.

Powers and Stats
Summary

Powers and Stats

Tier: 10-A. 8-C, 3-C

Name
: Event Horizon. (I actualy liked this one a lot, so I'll use it)

Origi: Unknown

Classificatio: Human, Shapeshifter.

Powers and Abilities:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics.

Gravity Manipulation.

Superhuman Intelligence
Flight, by manipulating gravity to keep himself in the air or propel himself in a direction.

Density Manipulation, by controlling gravitons he can manipulate his own molecular density,
by affecting various particles with this aspect he can make Himself and/or make objects he touch physically impermissible or virtually indestructible.

Darkness Manipulation, possess the ability to absorb any and everything, even light, in a manner similar to increased gravity.

Space-Time Manipulation by using high gravity to warp them.

Enhanced Senses, can sense gravitational waves and is aware of his surroundings and can notice almost any changes in gravity.

Force-Field, via manipulation of gravitational waves he can repel anything away from his body by increasing the gravitational force away from his body, even light if he wished to do so.

Earthquake Generation, by moving tectonic plates with gravity.

Crushing.

Regenerationn (High-Mid)

Attack Potency:
-Athlete Level Physically.
-Building Level via Shapeshifting.
-Multi City-block level, by stomping the ground with gravity.
-City Level by throwing the iron balls he carries with him with a powerful gravitational force.
-Moon Level, can use gravity to crash the Moon into the Earth.
-Large Planet Level, by pulling two planets towards eachother.
-Large Star Level, can collapse stars with gravity.
-Potentially Large Galaxy Level, if he is not careful when creating black holes, it could go out of control and consume everything until it becomes the size of a supermassive black-hole.
-He can ignore durability by destroying internal organs with gravity or preventing them from functioning, he can do things like stop blood from flowing, remove all the oxygen in the air around people, make all organs implode
and can split people in two by creating two powerful opposing gravitational forces in the middle of people's bodies, effectively tearing them appart.

Speed: Athletic Human with '''Relativistic reaction speed, Infinite (he instantly notice changes in gravity around him), He can propel himself at Relativistic speeds with gravity.
Infinite attack speed, his ability to manipulate gravity instantly takes effect regardless of distance.
(he even stated that he can manipulate the gravity on the other side of the galaxy or even further away if he wanted to)

Lifting Strength:

-Athletic Human Physically.
-At least Class M Via Shapeshifting.
-Can be augmented by gravity manipulation.

Striking Strength:
-Athlete Class physically
-Large Building Class punched a building several meters away.
-Multi City-Block level, by stomping the ground.
-Can be augmented by gravity manipulation.

Durability:
-Athlete Level Physically.
-Possibly Way higher, by increasing the mass and density of his own body.
-Varies, he has set his ability to automatically repel any attack that comes close to him with the double amount of gravitational force.
-Moon Level, if he crashed the moon into the earth he would survive the impact with no difficulty with his gravitational force-field.

Stamina:
-Above Average.
-Infinite, can use his ability without ever stopping and will not feel exhausted at all, he even uses it passively all the time as a force-field.

Range:
-Human Melee range.
-Multi-City Block Level with his ability to sense changes in gravity.
-Universal with his gravity manipulation.

Standard Equipment: Iron balls used for throwing with high power,

Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius. Is able to process information faster than hundreds of supercomputers with his superhuman intelligence.

Weaknesses: Attacks comming from outside his sense at high enough speed is hard for him to dodge.
When moving things with his gravity maipulation, the light around the object will distort or even darken if he uses high enough power, giving it away too the enemy. Cannot survive in space.

His powers are very new to him and is therefore not used to them.

(this profile ended up cringy as hell)

Questions.

What are you going to do after realizing where you are? I think I would stress out for a bit and then try to find a map and somewhere to stay.
Where are you planning to go and who do you plan to allign yourself with? Nazarick, being able to talk to ainz would probably be pretty fun, I guess I would transform myself into a doppleganger with four fingers (so it would seem beliveable that I can shapeshift) and say I came from another universe, I would be immensilly more poweful than most characters in the series too, so I think it would go well.

How will you introduce yourself to people/ creatures that you meet, will you use your real name or a give yourself a new one? Event Horizon I guess is what I decided to go for, might say my real name if I get close enough to somebody, shapeshifting would also be pretty fun to mess around with.
How are you going to go on about your life from now on? If joining Nazarick or an allign with them out is a no go, I'd just make my own place, most beings would a be a piece of cake to defeat anyway, or something else, I mean I am supposed to be a super intelligent person now, so it depends on how that would affect me I guess.

Definetly Level 100 though

Back