• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Note: This is a confirmation attempt. So feel free to disagree if I'm wrong.

Sorry if there are problems in English.

Tier Magic

In the Overlord universe, there are levels of magic from 1 to 11. Each level means being superior to the previous one, and many things work according to those levels. You can confirm the existence of these levels by looking at the back of the wiki. So there must be layers to this as a higher tier spell is able to easily outperform a lower tier one.

A good example of this is Ainz's spell nullification, which nullifies spells of level 6 and below, with a level 7 spell likely harming Ainz. As proof of this, you can refer to Ainz's battle against the theocracy as early as the first season. Ainz was immune to inferior attacks, but when Domain Authority was invoked, he was able to harm Ainz using Holy Smite, a 7th level spell. If Ainz's magic immunity isn't able to negate this level, I imagine there would be a big difference from one level to the next.

However, it's worth mentioning 11th level spells, aka super level magic, explicitly above level 10 at absurd levels. Also considering that world items are even more powerful and higher than magic levels.

My theory is that Overlord would have a good number of layers to claim based on his magic system.​

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Back