• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoshino Reiji vs Mercurius

@himiko can you explain how Reiji's power normally applies to a situation and does fenris wolf take all his mana out?

Hihi! Kinda new here.

This thread hasn't gotten many replies yet so I thought I'd give a try myself. I'm fairly well-versed in Fortissmo (didn't read fermata yet) and a tad bit green with Dies, but I know my stuff pretty well~

You didn't specify which version of Mercurius this is (5B right? Otherwise..) but it doesn't really matter since Reiji unfortunately has nothing to harm Mercurius. 5B Mercurius is essentially (while also being made out of nothingness) 1A Mercurius's "worldly" avatar (sensory). Nothing can really do anything to it.

On the other end, I'm unsure if slippery snek can take down Loki since his abilities are extremely limited in this form (which doesn't really make sense since I feel like the true Mercurius could just send down attacks himself, but.. Masada ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬» )

Hmm, going after this and Thrud reasoning... yeah, i kinda don't know who is gonna win, they literally looks comparable to each other, and have no way to harm each other (unless i missed something in Reiji profile).

Just to ask how can Reiji contend against BFR? If he has something against it, i'm gonna go and take inconclusive.

Also hi and welcome @Thrud~

If that is case, then i do think this is inconclusive based on what have i said in my last post + Thrud reasoning

If BFR can't work as a condition then yes this seems inconclusive well snake can troll but can't put down

Also hi @thrud nice avi too

Back