• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Fenton (Danny Phantom) vs Agatha (Dark Deception)

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Agatha invades Casper High and turns it into her doll house, and wants to play tag. It's up to Danny Fenton, to save the day.

Match Rules
  • Both in Character
  • Speed is Equalized
  • 9-B Danny Fenton (No Going Ghost)
  • Location: Casper High (Though Resembles Agatha's level in Dark Deception)
  • Starting Distance: Both start on the opposite end of the school.

Danny Fenton: 2 (ShakeResounding, Aolphl,

Agatha (Dark Deception):

Inconclusive:

Danny_Fenton2.png
AgathaHD.webp

Last edited:
I believe Danny has the AP advantage (it seems Agatha scales to fragging a door which is 516.644 KJ vs Danny's 625 KJ). So a difference of about 1.2x.

Granted, Danny just seems superior in every regard.
  • Emotional Empowerment would only help Danny gain a greater AP advantage.
  • Definitely has the advantage in terms of skill in CQC,
  • High-Low Regen helps ensure that Danny can heal any minor injuries from Agatha's knife-like nails, so long as Danny keeps her from hitting something vital.
  • Energy Projection gives Danny a MAJOR advantage here, as Agatha mainly needs to close the physical gap between them to attack. This will be very useful if Danny decides CQC is too dangerous.
  • Intangibility/Possession is just outright an insta-win button, as the former ability can just ensure Danny never gets touched and the latter is an outright wincon (unsure if these are allowed since its only Human Danny, but they're in his human tabber so I assume it's allowed?)
The only thing gping for Agatha is her enhanced senses to counter invisibility, teleportation to perhaps somewhat deal with Energy Projection (though she doesn't spam this), maaaybe TK but she doesn't use it on people, and Illusion Creation/Explosion Manipulation if Danny tries to enter a fake portal (which he very well may not).

My vote's on Fenton.

• Intangibility/Possession is just outright an insta-win button, as the former ability can just ensure Danny never gets touched and the latter is an outright wincon (unsure if these are allowed since its only Human Danny, but they're in his human tabber so I assume it's allowed?)
Yeah, anything is his human key is usable besides transformation into his ghost form since that turns him into 8-A Danny Phantom.

Ah yes, Danny with the skill advantage, AP advantage, Stamina Advantage, and Hax Advantage.

Tell me how Agatha wins here, because her fighting is melee only, and she doesn't utilize LS, making Danny just beat her ass into sandpaper with very little Agatha can do to stop him, AND he has the capability to blast her if needed!

This is a blatantly one-sided match
Teleportation to perhaps somewhat deal with Energy Projection (though she doesn't spam this)
And this is blatantly wrong, check up on her boss fight and when she was summoned into Bierce's Balroom. She spams the living devil out of Teleportation

Ah yes, Danny with the skill advantage, AP advantage, Stamina Advantage, and Hax Advantage.

Tell me how Agatha wins here, because her fighting is melee only, and she doesn't utilize LS, making Danny just beat her ass into sandpaper with very little Agatha can do to stop him, AND he has the capability to blast her if needed!

This is a blatantly one-sided match
In my opinion It's not "blatantly one-sided" if you actually considered how Danny fights. Let's go over your points.

First off, skill... Where to begin, sure, Danny is more skilled but it's in no way shape or form noticable. He's no trained martial artist like his mother, he's a basic brawler who throws punches and kicks, and has been combated and defeated by enemies who are animalistic, so to say he has the skill advantage, doesn't hold much weight. Where dealing with a 14 year old boy who's overconfident in his abilities which gets him in trouble numerous times, he just possesses the basic understanding of fighting.

Next, the AP advantage, as pointed out above, it's only a 1.2x advantage so it's not noticable large, especially when you consider the fact that he's in character in this fight and it's a well known fact that Danny holds back against his enemies despite the danger they pose to him. So realistically, while our rules state he's going to try to win, he's not going to hit her with everything he's got, so the AP gap is not really a factor until he decides to get serious and given who he is, that won't be immediate.

Next, the stamina. True, Danny possess more stamina but it's not like he always manages it well. Even then I doubt this fights going to last hours. Realistically, one would have gotten a hit in by that time.

Finally, hax. True, Danny has more hax but then you'd half to understand how he uses it. He doesn't hold his intangibility for long periods of time, mainly using it to pass through walls or to avoid an attack before returning to his physical state. However, Danny himself doesn't always spam this even in the heat of battle, and even once called himself an idiot because he decided to take an attack head on and not use his intangibility. Regeneration is a slight problem but given how large her claws are, she could easily hit something vital when stabbing him. Finally, Possession, this is a solid win condition but it's not like Danny will bust it out immediately, he uses it on his non-ghost enemies (humans) to get what he wants but he's a more a fighter, and given how Agatha looks, he'd approach with energy blasts and such before possession comes into the picture in my honest opinion.

So to answer your question. I think Agatha has the capability to stand a chance. As to how? Simple, Her teleportation (as you state she spams), can easily confuse and catch him off guard and and a good stab is all it would take. Danny has intangibility but as I mentioned, he's not prone to spam it, and he's also stated aloud that he needs to pay attention more in his fights because it allowed his foes to walk right up on him without him knowing. So someone like Agatha who has teleportation, has a high chance of getting up on him especially if she puts the area in darkness.

Will it be easy, no, at the end of the day, Danny still possess strong abilities but they don't make the match one in my opinion. I wouldn't have made the match if I didn't think Agatha didn't possess a solid chance at winning, but since you think strongly that this is a one sided match and have more knowledge then I do on Agatha, I'll close this thread. I didn't think it was that bad of a match up, my mistake.

Opening the match back up, DaReaperMan said he actually wasn't expecting the match to be closed and was just giving his opinion. I mistook that as him suggesting the match should be closed and considering he's knowledgeable on Dark Deception stuff, I thought that it would be better to close it.

I guess the discussion can continue then.

Back