• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoh Asakura vs Sosuke Aizen (7-A Versions)

Yoh
I'll defeat you, no matter what!!!!

Battle between Spiritual Beings!
Yoh Asakura vs Sosuke Aizen

Aizen senses the power of the G.S. and wishes to take it in order to claim the power of the gods. Yoh is determined to beat him no matter what

Speed is Equalized

Winner by any means

Both start 500 Kilometers away, backs facing each other so they're looking in opposite directions

Yoh votes- 1

Aizen votes- 0

Inconclusive cotes-
Render Aizen 2
Intriguing...I'd like to see you try.

GO!

Nah that was with Yoh and Ichigo. Thought i'd give Yoh a more haxed Bleach character to fight, one that has power and ability to boot to give him a better challenge.

I'm not sure how to debate with a distance like that

Something like Aizen leaves their dimension, heads back to Las Noches, uses the hogyoku and creates a arrancar to seal Yoh's power? I got no idea.

This is actually an interesting matchup given the location of the fight.

Being inside the G.S, Yoh would have an infinite amount of Furyoku. Making his oversoul pretty hard to completely break, since he understands the willpower-based mechanics of the Great Spirit. He could also literally spam Mountain-busting attacks due to this.

This also means winning by BFR is out of the picture for Yoh (since his chant sends spirits to the G.S, but that's where they already are). Aizen's stronger attacks are energy-based, making fumon tonkou and energy nulification work very well for Yoh.

Since speed is equalized I'm gonna give this one to Asakura, Aizen loses since he'd be mostly clueless and run out of reiatsu. If speed weren't equalized this would easily go to Aizen, though-

Wait Yoh has Infinite Furoku? Then on his profile his weaknesses should be edited to say he has finite amounts of Furyoko outside of the G.S.

I know he's inside the G.S. for this fight im suggesting for his weaknesses he should only have finite Furiyoko when NOT fighting inside the G.S.

Otherwise if he is fighting inside it, then his current weakness should not be applied.

Yeah I wanted this to be interesting instead of both sides going:

"Yoh insta BFRs Aizen to heaven, gg"

or

"Aizen insta uses KS and Yoh becomes his puppet, gg"

I wanted this to be more challenging, especially after my last Yoh thread where Ichigo lost pretty easily.

Yeah good way to get rid of Yoh's hax. If Aizen had that much time to prep for Yoh's attack (since he seems to be the one really eager to take Aizen down), it would be hard to tell. Yoh's main trait is the fact that he can turn around a situation in less than a second without planning ahead, that's what makes his battle style so unpredictable, so he may be able to see through Sosuke's schemes.

In combat they should be pretty much equal. Aizen has never been shown to be tired, but I would assume his Reiatsu should wear out at some point.

Does Aizen have any Kido that could seriously turn the fight to his favor?

He shouldn't be able to use Kyoka Suigetsu here, right?

Taking away KS may be a bit unfair since its basically the center of his hax. And I learned my lesson from the thread I made with Yoh and Ichigo. I want Yoh to face a bleach character who has both power and hax to match his own abilities and without KS, Aizen may not have much options, especially in the scenerio were in now. But I also dont want it so that both (especially Aizen) just insta use hax to win. Thats why I made this with conditions like 500 Kilometers.

So no I say Aizen should use KS but with these conditions it'll make it possible for Yoh to counter, with just as much of a chance in Aizen hitting Yoh with KS. The only question now is can KS hit Yoh or not.

PS- is 7-A Aizen with the Hogyoku?

Back