• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shaman King CRT (Part 1)

I still only see speculation and interpretation regarding that each commune is a full universe, rather than usually just an approximation, no explicitly stated evidence, and it wouldn't make any sense to create an entire universe for every small group of people inside of it, that technically only need a country each at most, either. Sorry.

"At least Low 2-C, likely higher" should be fine though, given that the great spirit was compared to a higher dimension.

I still only see speculation and interpretation regarding that each commune is a full universe, rather than usually just an approximation, no explicitly stated evidence, and it wouldn't make any sense to create an entire universe for every small group of people inside of it, that technically only need a country each at most, either. Sorry.
What about what I posted is speculative?

I’m also not understanding the statement of these worlds “only needing small countries” at the most when I’ve shown scans directly showing stars are present.

Cosmic sizes for these worlds is not assumed, it’s painfully shown.

Beyond this wanna point out the communes are different eras of time, and time stop effect of shifting to another commune could be used to support a different time flow.

Overlapping a separate commune with another creates an effect akin to a time stop, as they are different spaces entirely. The mere process of this caused a teenage yosuke to physically age several years because of the different time flow

Stars can easily usually be an illusion, if more than that isn't needed, and unless we get explicit statement about the oversoul containing a multiverse full of universes, all we have available is speculation.

@AKM sama

Can you help provide some evaluation here regarding if 2-B would be a reliable rating for the oversoul in Shaman King please?

Stars can easily usually be an illusion, if more than that isn't needed, and unless we get explicit statement about the oversoul containing a multiverse full of universes, all we have available is speculation.
if the stars are illusion, why are the ones in hao's commune real

The oversoul is a non-physical/spiritual realm. Just because Hao went out of his way to create a star, that does not mean that most communes need to contain them.

Cyberblader already made a post to explain why they're real, but even disregarding that, we have direct citation on these worlds being literal replicas of our world. By that same principal, the stars shown should also be replicas of stars from our world as well.

The oversoul is a non-physical/spiritual realm
Also, im not sure why this would be a point here. We've never treated spiritual realms that can be physically accessed as any different than physical worlds.

This would be like saying Bleach doesn't have Low 2-C universes because the Soul Society and Hueco Mundo are spiritually-based worlds.

The point is that a spiritual realm is not required to function like a pysical one. If all that is required for its purposes is to contain a few million people each at most, creating an entire universe to contain each of them is unnecessary and idiotic, and is more likely to be an illusion beyond the relatively nearby area, unless we get explicit reliable statements otherwise, and so far you have not shown me any convincing proof in that regard.

Also, im not sure why this would be a point here. We've never treated spiritual realms that can be physically accessed as any different than physical worlds.

This would be like saying Bleach doesn't have Low 2-C universes because the Soul Society and Hueco Mundo are spiritually-based worlds.
So, again, what about this then? ^

Not to pull the "other verses" card but verses like Bleach have their spiritual realms directly treated as being the same as the physical world instead of some illusions. And we have never treated a spiritual world as having their contents being illusions. So why are they the exception but not Shaman King?

Burden proof, you need to prove that the stars are ilusions not vice versa. If you claim something you need to give evidence
That is not how we do things according to our rules. See the link that I provided previously. Pocket realities have to be proven to contain real stars, arguably even more so if they do not even need to function like the pyshical world.

So, again, what about this then? ^

Not to pull the "other verses" card but verses like Bleach have their spiritual realms directly treated as being the same as the physical world instead of some illusions. And we have never treated a spiritual world as having their contents being illusions. So why are they the exception but not Shaman King?
Bleach has only been proven to contain one spiritual universe as far as I am aware, which Shaman King has also been proven to contain. Low 2-C is not a problem here.

Anyway, I have to juggle dozens of other threads as well, and cannot continue to waste time here. As far as I and Bambu are concerned a definitive 2-B rating has been deemed unreliable, unless you can show explicit evidence that states outright that the oversoul contains a multiverse.

That isn't how they are currently treated right now. In Bleaches terms, the Soul Society and Hueco Mundo, both spiritually based realms, are both treated as actual universes like the world of the living, a physical universe.

That isn't how they are currently treated right now. In Bleaches terms, the Soul Society and Hueco Mundo, both spiritually based realms, are both treated as actual universes like the world of the living, a physical universe.
Again, even if, hypothetically, Bleach is rated incorrectly, that does not mean that we should replicate those errors here. Several wrongs do not make a right, as I keep saying.

In any case, I REALLY don't have enough free time available to continue to humour you all here. Either find new and better evidence, or be satisfied with an "At least Low 2-C, likely higher" rating.

The same logic for the worlds in Shaman King is used for Bleach as well, though. Being treated as parallel to the real world, having stars present to show the size goes beyond the planet, and other such details to prove they are universe sized.

My earlier question was also never answered. When have we treated spiritual worlds as any different than physical ones?

I don't have the time available to continue to go around in circles here. My earlier statements still stand. 2-B will not be accepted by me without better explicit evidence for it. Sorry.

Please read the rules page that I linked to earlier, and try to follow it in the future, rather than rationalise why this should be an exception to the rule.

We aren’t trying to make this “an exception” but ask for an explanation on how this isn’t as explicit as you can get. I’ve given direct evidence and are met with frustratingly vague “not enough” claims.

We also have no standards that say spiritual realms are any different than physical worlds, so the reasons for rejecting this, with all due respect, just feel made up at the last second.

I am following our safety rules/standards regarding this and want explicit statements of every commune populated by sentient beings being the size of a full universe. That is all. Without that we do not have sufficient evidence. This is not vague in any manner, and continuing to pester me here in a war of attrition, while I also have many other important tasks to handle concurrently, is not going to get any results.

Yes, I know what you are requesting from us, and we provided the evidence to prove what you wanted us to give you.

What we ask is how they aren’t explicit. How showing a direct citation of mirroring our world, directly showing stars, isn’t explicit.

And we’ve given a explanation as to why the stars are real and not just some illusions. They’re based on our stars and these worlds are physical locations

Well, from what I recall of checking through the scans earlier, I did not see how they formed irrefutable reliable evidence without personal interpretation involved, but that is me, and I don't really have any more time to waste here.

Hopefully @AKM sama will be willing to help us out instead.

I am following our safety rules/standards regarding this and want explicit statements of every commune populated by sentient beings being the size of a full universe. That is all. Without that we do not have sufficient evidence. This is not vague in any manner, and continuing to pester me here in a war of attrition, while I also have many other important tasks to handle concurrently, is not going to get any results.
this would make it objectively 2-b, not possibly. We are advocating for possibly

Well, "At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-B" would be much more reasonable, yes, given that the evidence is built on interpretation, not explicit statements.

Okay. I suppose that could be an acceptable compromise solution then.

Did any other staff members here agree with it?

Back