• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shaman King CRT (Part 1)

I think that what we agreed about can probably be applied then.

Last edited:
My bad about this, very busy couple of days so responding late.

Cyber and I are discussing a good write up for the Possibly 2-B justification to be put on Hao and the other's pages, as well as who can make a blog to compile all of the scans and such for the pages to link back to.

Can any staff help out?
Probably not. They are likely already busy with other tasks.
My bad about this, very busy couple of days so responding late.

Cyber and I are discussing a good write up for the Possibly 2-B justification to be put on Hao and the other's pages, as well as who can make a blog to compile all of the scans and such for the pages to link back to.
Okay. No problem.

No problem.

I don't have the time to go through the linked long post myself though.

TLDR for my previous post.
1. I'd like to add 1 new ability for Hao(Supernatural Willpower) and 1 for every shaman(Empowerment).
2. I know we pretty much done for the AP but I wanted to add some small feats(the reason why I call it small is cause half of this CRT was talking about galaxy, universes, and multiverse for like half the CRT lol.)
3. I would like to talk about the durability feat for the 5 warriors for the Supernova feat.
4. I would want to add ONCE AGAIN lol, EVERY SHAMAN that DIED and CAME BACK to life after the final battle with Hao should get a "Likely Higher" on their final tiers. The reason for this is because of the Reactive Power Level ability with furyoku in the Shaman King verse.
5. I still need to get the scans for the databook but thats gonna be for another thread because at this point majority of the thread have already been talked about.

Okay. That seems reasonable to me. Thank you for the summary.

Can somebody give a proper explanation of what we need to do here please?

Also, how are your preparations going @Cyberblader90 ?

Well at this point the only points that I wanna talk about is 1 and 4. I’ll talk to Cyber and kukui about point 3, for point 2 I’ll do a calc request for it later on in the future. All we gotta do is just wait for Cyber and Kukui cosmology blog and I would like to talk about point 1 and 4 from my previous post and then you can close this Ant.

Most of the things here have already been accepted, the only thing that we were waiting for was kukui and cyberblade blog on "Possibly 2-B" Hao but I guess they were too busy. Honestly I don't mind if this is closed rn. I'm already getting ready to create the next CRT for shaman king.

Has what was accepted here been applied yet, and if not, is somebody here willing to handle it please?

Has what was accepted here been applied yet, and if not, is somebody here willing to handle it please?
Everything that in this CRT from Yoh, ren, hao, and other shamans abilities were accepted by many staff. The changes were already applied. The only thing at this point was the possibly 2-B rating for Hao blog that cyberblade and professorkukui were gonna do and I tried contacting them but that’s a no go. So at this point I honestly don’t mind if this is closed ant. The cosmotology blog can be made later when people ain’t so busy.

Everything that in this CRT from Yoh, ren, hao, and other shamans abilities were accepted by many staff. The changes were already applied. The only thing at this point was the possibly 2-B rating for Hao blog that cyberblade and professorkukui were gonna do and I tried contacting them but that’s a no go. So at this point I honestly don’t mind if this is closed ant. The cosmotology blog can be made later when people ain’t so busy.
I will try to ask them.

@Cyberblader90 @ProfessorKukui4Life

Would you be willing to apply what was agreed earlier regarding Hao please?

Tomorrow I will most likely be free so that will be the time
I do deeply apologize for the wait but I've had to do a bunch of stuff the last few weeks but thankfully on New years it should be a relatively quiet

TLDR for my previous post.
1. I'd like to add 1 new ability for Hao(Supernatural Willpower) and 1 for every shaman(Empowerment).
2. I know we pretty much done for the AP but I wanted to add some small feats(the reason why I call it small is cause half of this CRT was talking about galaxy, universes, and multiverse for like half the CRT lol.)
3. I would like to talk about the durability feat for the 5 warriors for the Supernova feat.
4. I would want to add ONCE AGAIN lol, EVERY SHAMAN that DIED and CAME BACK to life after the final battle with Hao should get a "Likely Higher" on their final tiers. The reason for this is because of the Reactive Power Level ability with furyoku in the Shaman King verse.
5. I still need to get the scans for the databook but thats gonna be for another thread because at this point majority of the thread have already been talked about.
what about the supernova dura feat?

Thank you for helping out.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

ye so i dropped the ball on this. That said i just got back into the series and do plan on following up on this. Some stuff needs to be corrected, such as the distance yoh and co were from hao's supernova.

Also, I have no clue where the verse gets the relativistic rating scaling from Ren, as he has no statement of being "fast as lightning can be"

as for the hao blog/cosmology blog. I will be making that after i catch up with super star (sequel manga) as it has some new lore drops as of recent

Back