• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shaman King CRT (Part 1)

ye so i dropped the ball on this. That said i just got back into the series and do plan on following up on this. Some stuff needs to be corrected, such as the distance yoh and co were from hao's supernova.

Also, I have no clue where the verse gets the relativistic rating scaling from Ren, as he has no statement of being "fast as lightning can be"

as for the hao blog/cosmology blog. I will be making that after i catch up with super star (sequel manga) as it has some new lore drops as of recent
Glad to see that you back, as of Right now I'm actually making the next CRT for Shaman King. Plus since you focusing on the Hao blog for the great spirit that makes my job a little bit easier. I plan on making a little blog as well. Mostly just for common Shaman and Oversouls abilities. The accounts are wayyyyyy too unorganized and since all Shamans have a set of the same common abilities I think making a Shaman Physiology/Oversoul page will lead the ball in the right direction. Also I don't know who it was, but someone changed and got rid of some of things that was already accepted from this CRT and I haven't seen another major CRT for Shaman King since mine talking about those said abilities.

No idea who removed any abilities

Unless they were removed with the CRT they should be returned to the profiles
Thats the thing, I haven't seen any Shaman King CRT specifically talking about the abilities that were accepted
  • Limited Invulnerability was taken away
  • Limited Reactive Power Level was changed to Reactive Power Level(Ngl after rereading the series once again there's seem to be some supporting evidence for that but there was no CRT that talked about it)
  • And I don't know why but apparently some Shamans that has a oracle bell was given Information Analysis which isn't right at all since not every Shaman in the series knows the code to measure Furyoku. For characters like Hao and Silva(there's more but these are the only two people who's profile should have it rn) they should qualify, but Yoh and co.? I think not
And don't even get me started on Hao's profile, his seems like the biggest change of all

I wouldn't say it's bad, there were A LOT of things added in there(which a lot of it was valid and had the proof) with no CRT giving the green light for it tho.

So what has been accepted and what should be done here exactly?

Tao Ren defends a Solar Flare.

Solar Flare generates this energy and speed, and heavier ions are accelerated to near the speed of light.

He defend the entire solar flare from sun like our sun, and he tackled it before the attack reached him when Hao fired it. So this speed is rela+? right? And This from anime

Last edited:
It depends on the distance from the attack. A calculation blog in our wiki that has been accepted by our calc group is necessary.

So what has been accepted and what should be done here exactly?
Well as much as I wanna be a detective and figure out who made the changes, additions and removals to some of the profiles without a CRT, I don't really got the time for that right now since I'm making the Shaman King CRT(Part 2). And it's pretty much the same before Ant. We just waiting for the Hao blog that Cyber making after he get's caught up on Super Star(sequel to Shaman King that has even more info about the Shaman King and the Great Spirit which is relevant information since Hao is the Shaman King and has the Great Spirit)
Tao Ren defends a Solar Flare.

Solar Flare generates this energy and speed, and heavier ions are accelerated to near the speed of light.

He defend the entire solar flare from sun like our sun, and he tackled it before the attack reached him when Hao fired it. So this speed is rela+? right? And This from anime
That's actually a fantastic point there. I didn't even know Solar Flares moved that fast lol

Well as much as I wanna be a detective and figure out who made the changes, additions and removals to some of the profiles without a CRT, I don't really got the time for that right now since I'm making the Shaman King CRT(Part 2). And it's pretty much the same before Ant. We just waiting for the Hao blog that Cyber making after he get's caught up on Super Star(sequel to Shaman King that has even more info about the Shaman King and the Great Spirit which is relevant information since Hao is the Shaman King and has the Great Spirit)

That's actually a fantastic point there. I didn't even know Solar Flares moved that fast lol
That's why we put this speed on his page, we discussed this topic before.

You have discussed this before and it was accepted without making the calculations.
Why should we make an exception to our standards of calculating the speed required to avoid an attack based on the distance from it?

Okay. No problem. Please link to the new thread here after you are done.

Okay, but I probably made a mistake or misunderstood something in that case. It happens at times.

k first what i need is modify a relevant calc that affects all god tiers below hao

The 10 foe version was accepted but it has a distance issue that was brought to my attention. While multiple shots in the manga initially suggest Yoh and co arent to far from Hao right before the Supernova triggers, upon further examination the actual perspective of these panels are really bad and dont actually prove that.

Hao actually states this as he launches solar prominence from his star.

unknown.png
unknown.png

The solar prominence stretches "Thousands and Thousands miles". This is actually referencing irl Prominence, which stretch anywhere from 100,000 km to 500,000 km. There is no reason Hao isn't being literal here, as throughout the fight he replicates cosmic events 1 to 1 as they are irl, from solar flares, to supernovas, to an actual black hole. So a new calc needs to be put into a blog and checked. I will proceed with that later today.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.ed...son & McMillan, the,persist for days or weeks.
According to Chaisson & McMillan, the size of a typical solar prominence is on the order of 100,000 km or around 10 times the diameter of Earth. Larger ones can reach a half-million kilometers.
stated distance might be better to use
low end of 100,000 km, high end of 500,000 km
Supernova energy yield (that we agreed on): 10 FOE or 1e45 joules
Low End
Distance from supernova: 500,000 kilometers
Sphere surface area: 3141592653589793238 m^2 (and also our ratio, assuming Yoh's frontal area to be 1 m^2)
Yoh's durability: 1e45/3141592653589793238 = 3.1830988618379e26 joules, 76 petatons of TNT
High End
Distance from supernova: 100,000 kilometers
Sphere surface area and ratio: 125663706143591730 m^2
Yoh's durability: 1e45/125663706143591730 = 7.9577472e27 joules, 1.9 exatons of TNT

additional note for consistency
If we go with the distance
100,000,000m radius for a sphere means a surface area of 125663706143591730 m^2
1 m^2 frontal area or so
1e45 FOE for the attack
The crew durability: 1e45/125663706143591730 = 7.9577472e27 joules, 1.9 exatons

Ill have a sandbox ready for hao and a cosmology blog available in a few days, at most 3. Gonna ask a friend to show me how references are currently done

Back