• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri vs composite jojo character (non-canon is allowed)

I mean, in terms of verse quality I guess Araki Composite Jojo stomps. But yeah, unless Beyond is brought into the fold, Yogiri thinks.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Btw, if Beyond is 2-A he still dies though
I dont think he is even Low 1-C considering the dimensional changes
Doesn't he view the Jojo multiverse from a higher plane of existence? I think that's still Low 1-C.

If we consider that, then Yogiri isn't resistant to Law Manipulation. So... Our JoJo gets him by winning a case against him. Case closed.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Btw, if Beyond is 2-A he still dies though

I dont think he is even Low 1-C considering the dimensional changes
Given the dimensional changes, Beyond actually is more likely to be Low 1-C than before.

Actually... Is there a blog/video/whatever that tries to describe how things would be if there was like another two time dimensions? That would mean 3/3 (Time and Space)

>NYPD Blue

I beg your mfing pardon?

The passive snail transformation, wall of probability hax, etc... dosn't do it, but NYPD Blue does it? What does that stand even do?

Also, Epitaph kind of screws Composite JoJo over, but since they need to actively look into that and Kars can probably adapt past insanity, yeah.

Back