• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri, 1-A possibly high 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
The author made no mention of spatial dimensions or dimensional planes. Says that only some universes have dimensional structures and yogiri is beyond them. That's all.

In short. he made no mention of dimensional concepts, dimensional planes, and spatial dimensions.

Also the question is a guiding question, even if it is true
The author has mentioned all of these things in the story before.

Also, I forgot to mention in my first comment that the answer given by the author is not enough to make him 1-A. Because the author is not talking about spatial dimensions, but about things like pocket dimensions within universes.

Dimensions, etc. are elements in one universe and may not exist in another.
If he was talking about spatial dimensions, there is no way he could say something like "may not exist".

And as Pein explained again, the question is still a leading one.

If he was talking about spatial dimensions, there is no way he could say something like "may not exist".

And as Pein explains again, the question is still a leading one.
In-context the author is likely referring to a higher set of dimensions existing.

Unless you think the author is saying that space-time itself may not exist in other universes.

I disagree.
1- The question asked is a guiding question. Although it is official, this has never happened in the verse.

2-The question asked is "whether yogiri beyond the all concepts of dimension", but the author does not specify this in his answer, only says that universes are like a dimensional structure. And yogiri is beyond these.
I also disagree for these reasons

Instant Death supporter is only so little in this wiki, man. While I can understand the skeptic, the generalization is uncalled for and rude, to say the least.

Fans who doesn't respect the authors of their favorite series always ask them question all the time in social media, this is not only exclusive to Instant Death.
Yeah, agree they lots in many platform like tiktok etc and also power level maniac
but we aint in twitter..............? So what is the meaning of this conversation. It is official and canon QnA.
So why? You ask then about question battleboarding stuff? You already know it

I don't get the leading question counter argument.

Like, sure that could be dubious if the author just said "Yes." and that was it; but the response is two sentences long of the author explaining the cosmology and concluding with "Yogiri can ignore all those things.". This is clearly with regards to the cosmology and how Yogiri fits within it, and likely why the author chose to answer the question in such a manner.

Leading questions, in general, are questions that desire yes or no answers something like "Can Goku blow up a planet?". Most often the answer would just be "Yes.". However, the kind of answer fujitaka gave is more similar to:

"Planets ect. are part of some solar systems and may not exist in others; and Goku can destroy solar systems; so he can blow up planets."
See how one is a far more potent answer? The second one wasn't even a "Yes." but restating what the original post said and referencing it.

Like, our accepted Ben 10 cosmology given by the author is literally just "Yes." in response to an actual leading question on twitter iirc (Something like: are there infinite universes?); while this is an official QnA on the website where the novel is published and sold lol.

I don't get the leading question counter argument.

Like, sure that could be dubious if the author just said "Yes." and that was it; but the response is two sentences long of the author explaining the cosmology and concluding with "Yogiri can ignore all those things.". This is clearly with regards to the cosmology and how Yogiri fits within it, and likely why the author chose to answer the question in such a manner.

Leading questions, in general, are questions that desire yes or no answers something like "Can Goku blow up a planet?". Most often the answer would just be "Yes.". However, the kind of answer fujitaka gave is more similar to:

"Planets ect. are part of some solar systems and may not exist in others; and Goku can destroy solar systems; so he can blow up planets."
See how one is a far more potent answer? The second one wasn't even a "Yes." but restating what the original post said and referencing it.

Like, our accepted Ben 10 cosmology given by the author is literally just "Yes." in response to an actual leading question on twitter iirc (Something like: are there infinite universes?); while this is an official QnA on the website where the novel is published and sold lol.
also the cope argument about how whether dimensions is used as universes or not when it quite clearly refers to dimensions as mathematical dimensions in context and using exact same kanji as it. People also ignore the fact that the author basically says "Yes he ignores them all" when in reference to the dimensions stuff, so if it was accepted it'd still be applicable in scaling.

Last edited:
Also, I forgot to mention in my first comment that the answer given by the author is not enough to make him 1-A. Because the author is not talking about spatial dimensions, but about things like pocket dimensions within universes.

And as Pein explained again, the question is still a leading one.
True, I disagree this crt

No, I got one staff approval who is expertise in tier 1, and I only need two to apply it.
pretty sure you need a lot more when it comes to tier 1. Two approvals is a thing that is usually done in CRTs that go "I wanna change the tier of this small verse nobody cares about but it's a change from 6-A to 5-A so it's kinda big" type of thing, not "changing a famous op character's tier from 1-B to High 1-A"

pretty sure you need a lot more when it comes to tier 1. Two approvals is a thing that is usually done in CRTs that go "I wanna change the tier of this small verse nobody cares about but it's a change from 6-A to 5-A so it's kinda big" type of thing, not "changing a famous op character's tier from 1-B to High 1-A"
I don't mind. I am not even rushing

Dread trying to argue with people in this thread and people from the MG deletion thread at the same time

I’ll be saying this for the sake of literacy. This is not a leading question. It’s just a question. The question doesn’t lead the respondent in a favorable way. It’s a yes or no. There are different types of leading questions; assumption based lq, lq with interconnected statements, scale based, direct implication, and coercive leading. Neither one of those satisfy/meet the requirements for the question to be classified as such. Just because a question has a follow-up statement to make a question more accurate doesn’t make it a leading question.

If one were to say “Oh I confused leading question with loaded question.” This is also incorrect as the question doesn’t attempt restrict to direct replies to be those that serve the questioner’s agenda.

If this Question isn't actually a Leading Question, I agree with at least 1-A considering nothing really contradicts it being this level within the story itself.
I’ll be saying this for the sake of literacy. This is not a leading question. It’s just a question. The question doesn’t lead the respondent in a favorable way. It’s a yes or no. There are different types of leading questions; assumption based lq, lq with interconnected statements, scale based, direct implication, and coercive leading. Neither one of those satisfy/meet the requirements for the question to be classified as such. Just because a question has a follow-up statement to make a question more accurate doesn’t make it a leading question.

If one were to say “Oh I confused leading question with loaded question.” This is also incorrect as the question doesn’t attempt restrict to direct replies to be those that serve the questioner’s agenda.
What would be an example of leading them in a favorable way then ? Because personally, asking for clarification on if this is what they meant may not actually be a leading question, but how it's worded could lead to people assuming it is and thusly nullifying it's usage.

Let’s take the question “Is the true form of Yogiri beyond the concept of dimensions? For example, no matter how many dimensions are stacked, they will
never be able to reach him at all
.“ to be our general statement.

If it was based on coercion then it would be “The true form of Yogiri is beyond the concept of dimensions. Right? [Explanation of the concept]” It would force the respondent to affirm.

If it was based on interconnected statements then it would be “Many readers think that Yogiri’s true form is beyond the concept of dimensions. [Explanation of the concept] Do you agree?” The statement attempts to persuade by highlighting how others feel first before posing the question.

If it was based on direct implication(usually this is experience-based but for the sake of context) it would be “How transcendent/beyond is Yogiri’s true form to the concept of dimensions? [Explanation of the concept]” The question suggests/implies that Yogiri is already beyond it, just how far he is.

Scale-based leading question is a scale question with positive responses options outnumbering the negative. ie the infamous “extremely satisfied, satisfied, somewhat satisfied, etc”

Assumption based operates on preconceived notions that the “person asking the question” holds. ie “How bad was the teacher’s speech went?” etc.

The initial question is neutral. Asking for clarification is not a leading question. Asking a question is not a leading question, and like I said earlier. A question that has a background/info on what is it about, doesn’t warrant it as a leading question.

I’m saying this for literacy’s sake, not for attempt to upgrade/downgrade. Fujitaka’s answer is not even the main reason why Yogiri would be placed on that tier, it’d be just supporting evidence.

Back-reading the thread, they posed it as a guiding question. That’s more inaccurate than a leading question. As a guiding question is the fundamental query that directs the search for understanding. It isn’t a simple yes or no. Guiding questions are succinct. It is the typical “What, how, etc”.

Last edited:
Hm. So a Word of God I've been looking at for a long time could probably have been used then. That's... Minimally Upsetting. Because if I was more motivated I'd probably be able to do something with it.

Alright, so essentially since it doesn't seem that Yogiri's Word of God seems to be a Leading Question: You can count me towards agreeing with 1-A Yogiri.

Last edited:
wait why isn't it a leading question?

Let’s take the question “Is the true form of Yogiri beyond the concept of dimensions? For example, no matter how many dimensions are stacked, they will
never be able to reach him at all
.“ to be our general statement.

If it was based on coercion then it would be “The true form of Yogiri is beyond the concept of dimensions. Right? [Explanation of the concept]” It would force the respondent to affirm.

If it was based on interconnected statements then it would be “Many readers think that Yogiri’s true form is beyond the concept of dimensions. [Explanation of the concept] Do you agree?” The statement attempts to persuade by highlighting how others feel first before posing the question.

If it was based on direct implication(usually this is experience-based but for the sake of context) it would be “How transcendent/beyond is Yogiri’s true form to the concept of dimensions? [Explanation of the concept]” The question suggests/implies that Yogiri is already beyond it, just how far he is.

Scale-based leading question is a scale question with positive responses options outnumbering the negative. ie the infamous “extremely satisfied, satisfied, somewhat satisfied, etc”

Assumption based operates on preconceived notions that the “person asking the question” holds. ie “How bad was the teacher’s speech went?” etc.

The initial question is neutral. Asking for clarification is not a leading question. Asking a question is not a leading question, and like I said earlier. A question that has a background/info on what is it about, doesn’t warrant it as a leading question.

I’m saying this for literacy’s sake, not for attempt to upgrade/downgrade. Fujitaka’s answer is not even the main reason why Yogiri would be placed on that tier, it’d be just supporting evidence.

Why isn't it considered a leading question?
-Simply put, if you ask a question that never occurs in the verse and leave the author in a "yes-no" dilemma, it becomes a leading question.
-The question here is; "Is the true form of yogiri beyond the concepts of dimensions?" is in the form. So yes, this question can be a leading question.

Why isn't it considered a leading question?
-Simply put, if you ask a question that never occurs in the verse and leave the author in a "yes-no" dilemma, it becomes a leading question.
-The question here is; "Is the true form of yogiri beyond the concepts of dimensions?" is in the form. So yes, this question can be a leading question.
its an official q/a , the author chose to answer this publicly

its an official q/a , the author chose to answer this publicly
That doesn't change the fact that the question is restricted to a yes or a no. It's not like the questionaire asked for the author to explain the nature of Yogiri's true form in relation to the rest of the cosmology, which isn't question that is restricted to a yes or no. He asked "is he above the concept of dimensions?". The author choosing to answer it isn't relevant

It’s such a cope because there are types of leading questions and none fits the bill of requirement to classify it as such. Also there’s a difference between guiding questions and leading questions.

And you’re acting as if higher dimensional spaces doesn’t exist in the verse. “Never occurs in the verse”. is a cope

Last edited:
no need to bother convincing them, they never read the light novel, let alone I doubt they read anything in my OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back