• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri, 1-A possibly high 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
"is the true form of yogiri above the concept of dimension? for example no matter how many dimensions are stack they will never reach him"
Ya this type of response just tells me u never bothered looking at Yogiri's current HDE or even the cosmology that I just linked.
Are there infinitely stacking dimensions in the verse?
Where is that a requirement? You can get 1-A without this infinite ladder.

I know the reason why they are 1-B, there are higher universes that contains universes.
This is not enough. Just barely knowing it won't give you "yes I know the verse and have read it"
Which they admitted later on to not have read the manga.
But you still assumed and used this type of argument or this is "I am allowed to assume but you can't assume me"

Because I am pretty you never read the novel to judge author's writing

endlessly but it's the same shit
those are not stacking but rather higher universes containing lower ones
even the author's reply do not agree with you and he is not even sure and his reply shows that he has not mentioned something of such in his works
This is not enough
it is though, the thing about 1-B is universes containing universes? yes or no
You like semantics, I will not play that with you

"is the true form of yogiri above the concept of dimension? for example no matter how many dimensions are stack they will never reach him"
You can do better than that.
Answers from Questions like this is banned to be used
Where is it said that they're banned?

Where is it said that they're banned?
Do not pester or harass the authors of various works on social media about versus debating or character statistics. They are often bombarded by numerous questions from fans, and thus are rarely interested in giving a serious response. In addition, the statements they give to appease users are often contradictory to the feats in the stories of the works they have written. Thus, it is frowned upon to bother them over these topics.

This is the only mention of it I can find.

Is 'able to ignore the concept of dimensions' even enough of a statement to put him at 1-A?

I am no tier 1 expert but this looks like Yogiri embodies the 'Ultimate Set World' which seems to transcend the established cosmology? That seems like High 1-B to me. Or a comprimise of High 1-B, possibly 1-A.

Is 'able to ignore the concept of dimensions' even enough of a statement to put him at 1-A?

I am no tier 1 expert but this looks like Yogiri embodies the 'Ultimate Set World' which seems to transcend the established cosmology? That seems like High 1-B to me. Or a comprimise of High 1-B, possibly 1-A.
It's saying that no amount of dimensions are relevant to his existence. That seems to qualify according to the FAQ

Do not pester or harass the authors of various works on social media about versus debating or character statistics. They are often bombarded by numerous questions from fans, and thus are rarely interested in giving a serious response. In addition, the statements they give to appease users are often contradictory to the feats in the stories of the works they have written. Thus, it is frowned upon to bother them over these topics.

Yeah, like I said, twitter questions and the like lol.

• Author statements will only be accepted when they clarify what has been shown or implied in the series itself, and will be rejected when they contradict what has been shown to the audience. Statements that technically do not contradict anything shown in the series will still be rejected if there is no evidence that they are accurate.

I share the same sentiment with @NIK_FARIS here.
LN is 1.7 times more than WN, and we were resolved in waiting for 3 months to wait before making a new upgrade for Yogurt.
So I'm currently neutral on the decision for now.

Although I said that, it is all depends on the staff whether to accept current evidence as sufficient or not. I, of course will follow what decision transpiring here.

Ultimate Ensemble at its Lowest is Low 1-A; from the past threads like for The Downstreamers. Updated: As it stands, we currently rate this type of structure at Low 1-A to 1-A, as seen from this profile, and this thread. It can range from Low 1-A to Tier 0 with enough context.
  • 「君が死ねば、世界が滅ぶ。そんなことを言わなければ、あるいはこうなってはなかったのかもしれない。でもまあ、それはそれでどうにかなったのかな。高遠夜霧こそが究極集合世界を規定する存在なのだから、逆にあれが死んでしまうほうが大問題だよ」
  • 究極集合世界 (究極集合 - Ultimate Ensemble): https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/数学的宇宙仮説

I could see 1-A being valid from stacking dimensions being unreachable to Yogiri; existing outside the concept of dimensions should be tier 1-A, similar to what is described in the tiering system FAQ. I think it's fair that the author uses dimensions validity as higher dimensions given the evidence like the abyss world, 3-D space being mentioned, and UEG's fight, in the series.

There was supporting evidence UEG can destroy everything, which would include the Ultimate Set of Worlds or Ultimate Ensemble of worlds being just a dream to Yogiri.
High 1-A for ultimate ensemble needs way more context on advanced mathematics.

Last edited:
Ultimate Ensemble at its Lowest is Low 1-A; from the past threads like for The Downstreamers; it can range from Low 1-A to Tier 0 with enough contexts.

I could see 1-A being valid from stacking dimensions being unreachable to Yogiri. There was supporting evidence, UEG can destroy everything, which would include the Ultimate Set of Worlds or Ultimate Ensemble of worlds being just a dream to Yogiri.
High 1-A for ultimate ensemble needs way more context on advanced mathematics.
If this is the case, then I don't have a problem with Yogiri being Low 1A - 1A. High 1A probably wouldn't work at this point, though.

I could see 1-A being valid from stacking dimensions being unreachable to Yogiri; existing outside the concept of dimensions should be tier 1-A. There was supporting evidence UEG can destroy everything, which would include the Ultimate Set of Worlds or Ultimate Ensemble of worlds being just a dream to Yogiri.
Do you mean that the ultimate set is just a dream to Yogiri’s true form? The dream part is towards UEG as the subject.

“To put it in simpler terms, this is something more like a dream that only you are seeing. No matter what you do in the dream, you can’t destroy the dream itself, can you?”

“A dream?”

“Right. A dream on the verge of death, from which you will never awaken.”

Excerpt From
My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! Volume 11
Tsuyoshi Fujitaka

Though the following has been stated; and given the statement below. Like I mentioned in my past threads, UEG isn’t the first one to try to erase everything
“Some of us believe in a theory like this: There are universes contained inside larger universes and so on. Why has that total collection of universes survived? If space and time are infinite, then there is a possibility that eventually an ultimate being would emerge, one that could wipe out all universes on a whim. If the possibility isn’t zero, then given infinite time, it is guaranteed to happen. But it hasn’t. From what we’ve been able to observe, once gods reach a certain threshold of power, they disappear. So there must be someone out there erasing them, right? There must be some sort of limit or criteria being applied.”

“Criteria?”

The UEG had never considered that. She had believed gods were indestructible, eternal beings. She had killed any number of gods, but death was just another state of being for them, one from which they would eventually recover.”

Excerpt From
My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! Volume 11
Tsuyoshi Fujitaka
It’s not merely the case of “infinite time” as space is also regarded as infinite. Mokomoko who’s regarded as a high-level spirit and has access to upper-information of the ‘Sea’ is knowledgeable about the verse. When they were faced with someone who can manipulate space and time, she said the following about the concepts;
Space and time are part of a single indivisible whole, so control over one may lead to control over the other, said Mokomoko. But an opponent with such unlimited control may prove quite a nuisance”

Excerpt From
Tsuyoshi Fujitaka

Also in Volume 14 raw, there may be supporting evidence that the local residents of the universe/world which Mitsuki/Great Sage is dreaming of, has a r/f difference. Though in this case, it isn’t restricted to one universe.

[Do note that the following is a rough translation from DeepL, more accurate translations are appreciated]
分かたれた空間が閉じていく。そして、斬られて真っ二つになっていた女も元通りになっていった。それは、刀が巻き起こした現象についてのみ時間が戻っていくような光景だった。「んだよ……それ……どうなってやがる……」「簡単なことだよ。この世界は僕が見ている夢なんだ。君も、その刀も、僕が夢の中で想像したものに過ぎないんだ。だから、表面上は世界が切り裂けたように見えても、壊れるにはいたらない。だって、僕が見てる夢の世界を、夢の中の登場人物にしか過ぎない君が壊せるのはおかしいからね」

The world is a dream that I'm dreaming. Therefore, even if the world seems to have been torn apart on the surface, it will not be destroyed. It is strange that you, who are only a character in my dream, can destroy the world of my dream.

「んなわけねぇだろ。俺がどれだけの世界を渡ってきたと思ってる。万じゃきかねぇぞ。億にすら届きかけてる。それが全部夢だっつ ーのかよ!  そんなことがありえるか!」  大半が忘却の彼方だが、これまでに様々な世界を体験した記憶は十分に残っている。覚えているだけですら膨大な量だ。それらも含めた全てが大賢者の夢だなどと信じられるわけがなかった。「そんなにいろいろな世界を体験しているのなら、世界五分前仮説ぐらいは知ってるんじゃないかな?」
How can that be? Do you know how many worlds I've crossed? It's not even 10,000,000. It's almost a hundred million. You think it's all a dream? How is that possible? Although most of his memories are oblivious, he still has enough to remember the various worlds he has experienced. Even just remembering them is an enormous amount. How could I believe that all of them, including this one, were dreams of the Great Sage? If he had experienced so many different worlds, wouldn't he at least know about the five-minute world hypothesis?
「ハハハッ……んなもん、否定しようがねぇだろうが……」  世界が五分前に突如として出現したという説を論理的に否定することはできない。過去の記憶があるとしても、その記憶すらが五分前にできたと言われれば反論のしようがないからだ。「つまり、君の体験も記憶も、僕の夢の一部ということだよ」「ふざけんな!  お前が俺を作ったってのかよ!」「究極的にはそういうことなんだけど、君の成立に僕はほとんど関与していないよ。僕は世界の構築は乱数に任せている。関わってると言えるのは乱数の初期値を適当に選んだぐらいだね。だから君の人生は君自身のものと言えるだろう。今日こうやって、君が僕の前に立っているのもただの偶然の結果であって、意図したものではないし」
The theory that the world suddenly appeared five minutes ago cannot be logically denied. If you have a memory of the past, there is no way to refute the idea that even that memory was created five minutes ago. In other words, your experiences and memories are part of my dream. You're saying you created me! Ultimately, that's what it means, but I had very little to do with your formation. I leave the construction of the world to random numbers. The only thing I can say I'm involved in is choosing the initial values of the random numbers at random. So I would say that your life is your own. The fact that you are standing in front of me today is just a result of chance, not intention.

Is there any evidence from inside the universe other than the author's word? If I remember correctly, in 1B crt, yogiri and another person had an eternal war by destroying dimensions. This shows that the author's words contradict the novel, and from my point of view, we also accept the author's words only in the parts that he supports, where they overlap with the content of the universe in question. I would appreciate if there are supporting novel reviews that confirm what the author is saying.

20230317_182354.jpg
Questions and Answers particularly in this context are usually not taken factual in reference the verse itself. This is basically due to fans and specifically power scaling fans asking and bombarding Authors with questions beneficiary in upscaling the verse and the Author basically give replies not really reflective on the verse or even taken into proper consideration by the author himself. It's an act of pleasing the fans which is why the death of author ideology is available.
Oh, then I almost forgot. The upgrade (1-A) is fine if there's an inverse implication of it already.

More supporting evidence​

If you die, the world dies. If I hadn't said that, or maybe it wouldn't have happened. But, well, I guess that's how it turned out. Since Takato Yagiri is the one who defines the ultimate set world, on the contrary, it would be a bigger problem if that one were to die.
You're insinuating "Ultimate Set" pays respect to the presumably Infinite Higher worlds?

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, in 1B crt, yogiri and another person had an eternal war by destroying dimensions.
It's not Yogiri.

It's Toichiro Vs UEG.
You can check the cosmo page for their battle.

Will this thread just be open until the actual translation basically?
I agree, my suggestion is to close this thread before the official translated novel is released instead of using the author's statement, although I have a feeling that yogiri will be 1A in the next novel later

I disagree.
1- The question asked is a guiding question. Although it is official, this has never happened in the verse.

2-The question asked is "whether yogiri beyond the all concepts of dimension", but the author does not specify this in his answer, only says that universes are like a dimensional structures. And yogiri is beyond these.

Last edited:
Correction, the author says dimensions are part of some universes and other universes may not have them.
So you know what I mean, The question asked and the answer given are very different. Perhaps the "dimensions" in the author's mind was a universes.

In short, the question asked and the answer given are very different.

It is also a question-guiding question.

Well there is a scan about type 4 multiverse in the novel. So I doubt there can be contradiction but maybe.
So you know what I mean, The question asked and the answer given are very different. Perhaps the "dimensions" in the author's mind was a universes.

In short, the question asked and the answer given are very different.

It is also a question-guiding question.
It's not Twitter question but a interview questions that are normally asked, it may seems power scaling related to power scaler mindset like of ourselves. It's coincidence.

No. Kanji used was strictly referring to mathematical dimensions in context.

Dimensions, etc. are elements in one universe and may not exist in another.
If there is such a set of various universes, ...... well, well, Yogiri can ignore all of those things.
While this implies usage of dimensions as dimensional space as dimensions are elements of one universe.

Well there is a scan about type 4 multiverse in the novel. So I doubt there can be contradiction but maybe.
Where? I didn't see it in the OP
It's not Twitter question but a interview questions that are normally asked, it may seems power scaling related to power scaler mindset like of ourselves. It's coincidence.
No, Twitter or anywhere else doesn't matter. The question asked was asked in a guiding manner to the author. The author is stuck in a "yes - no" dichotomy.
But the worst thing is that he answered the question in a very different way than was asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back