• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse specific ability, Profile Rework and much more (The Unwritten)

The abilities
Storytelling
Was originally called Story Manipulation but changed because that what its called in the Verse.
Its currently have 7 profile using it with 3 more can be made.

Profile rework
Tom Taylor
Pullman

Bad english help me fix
Change Note

Leviathan Favorite

Hight godly regeneration & Immortality type 3
I think the being fixed in the mind of the Leviathan is enough, that Pullman "fixed in the mind" dialogue happen after Tom getting freaked out of his healing factor

New Formatting

More spell

Attack potency change
Varies
, Able to use the power of fictional character, like how Tom Taylor being half Tommy Taylor to use magics and Pullman have varies power[8] on certain Stories[9], Wilson Taylor is a Mage in "Perceval"[10]

High Outerverse level with Hax, Tom Taylor is the most favorited out of other Leviathan favorite, when Pullman messed with Tom Stories, Leviathan itself is the one who come after him. Pullman said Tom can end the Leviathan by himself because Leviathan love him,[2] Tom is the only thing Leviathan cares about[10]

Intelligence upgrade to Gifted

Gifted
, Educated by Wilson Taylor since childhood, has a lot of knowledge about literary works and history. Could figure out what Leviathan truly is with just a few clues[11]. should be on par with his fictional counterpart because he was half him already, Tommy is a genius mage that able to solve a test that no one on his age can answer[12] despite being a sparkless who can't use magic. He also displays decent skills in combat, being able to take on entire organizations and come up with plans quickly while his own narrative is being messed up with.[1]

New Formating
Attack Potency
Varies
, Able to use the power of fictional character, like how Tom Taylor being half Tommy Taylor to use magics and Pullman have varies power[8] on certain Stories[9], Wilson Taylor is a Mage in "Perceval"[10]

Abilities
Speed with his pet as Satan
Immeasurable
, with his companion who able walk through time[6]

Stamina upgrade
Superhuman, able to speak even though his throat was pierced[1]

Standart Equipment
Varies weapon, like handgun, scyte

Intelligence
Gifted
, In each issue of various comics, Pullman is shown to have extensive knowledge of stories. has live for 4000 years and formed the Cabal organization along with Qin Dinasty

Last edited:
I think I commented on this before off-site, so...

• I don't see any source as far the page is concerned on this being called in-verse or officially as "Storytelling", I keep seeing the characters just say "Story" or "Stories" (with "Storytelling" in particular not being used), which is why I'd think "Story Manipulation" would be the most appropiate name for this.
  • I don't think this Verse-Specific P&A should have quotes that are used as scans themselves, it's redundant and thus not properly representative.
  • Every ability should have a justification, if they're covered by other stuff already brought up or implied, just describe that being the case on what particular areas.
  • That's not Concept Manip to begin with, the usage of the term "concept" in the scans provided does not lean in a manner that'd fall there, instead just speaking abstractly regarding the narrative setting the characters dived into.
  • ...That's not Causality Manipulation either, this is just some gimmicky form of... talking to someone else across some unspecified distance (as far the scans go). You wouldn't label a phone call as Causality Manip, would you?
  • Law Manip could use more context, the rest may be fine as is, although I'd wonder how these are an inherent capability of anyone with the Verse-Specific P&A, remember that Verse-Specific P&As aim to list what any user of the Verse-Specific P&A would inherently have by having it, then adding subsections if required for more advanced stages that fewer characters have and are specified as such in the respective profiles.
  • IDK what even is exactly going on in the scans provided to justify Transformation (did you mean Transmutation instead?), Power Mimicry and Power Bestowal (did you mean Duplication instead?), it also seems some of those pages in Imgur may be unecessary here as they neither provide context nor give the feats talked about.
  • Subjective Reality is fine.
  • Immersion would be fine if the actual feat was actually shown (as in, give more scans...) over merely being brought up as something intended by some of the characters, this especially applies to the Dimensional Travel as that's even less supported on that regard.
  • The whole last bit involving Physics Manip, Matter Manip and Shapeshifting is poor, the first link just brings up what boils down to mind manip (unless there's further context to take some parts rather literally?), and the latter also seems like just a normal ted talk that's not literally dropping lore to begin with.

I think I commented on this before off-site, so...

• I don't see any source as far the page is concerned on this being called in-verse or officially as "Storytelling", I keep seeing the characters just say "Story" or "Stories" (with "Storytelling" in particular not being used), which is why I'd think "Story Manipulation" would be the most appropiate name for this.
Honestly i don't mind any name. I call it Storytelling because these people who got these power do it by telling a story & mostly made up by storyteller. Or alternative name something goes along with "Leviathan Favorite" because they all basically the users except the cabal
  • I don't think this Verse-Specific P&A should have quotes that are used as scans themselves, it's redundant and thus not properly representative.
  • Every ability should have a justification, if they're covered by other stuff already brought up or implied, just describe that being the case on what particular areas.
Not a scan really, just a quick take on what the fiction think as a literal, Like Metaphors. If its bad i can remove it
That's not Concept Manip to begin with, the usage of the term "concept" in the scans provided does not lean in a manner that'd fall there, instead just speaking abstractly regarding the narrative setting the characters dived into.
The fiction threat it as an literal place tho. The dialogue also was to specific just for a metaphors, on that Issue Tom is learning about the World of Stories and it composition and System, This conceptual place is brought up along with other composition of fictional world such as "Story space"
  • ...That's not Causality Manipulation either, this is just some gimmicky form of... talking to someone else across some unspecified distance (as far the scans go). You wouldn't label a phone call as Causality Manip, would you?
Maybe... I would if the Phone fell to the ground, broke to pieces and formed a word
  • IDK what even is exactly going on in the scans provided to justify Transformation (did you mean Transmutation instead?), Power Mimicry and Power Bestowal (did you mean Duplication instead?), it also seems some of those pages in Imgur may be unecessary here as they neither provide context nor give the feats talked about.
Added context

Able to transform and use the power of fictional character, like how Tom Taylor being half Tommy Taylor which is a fictional character that his dad write, to use magics. Pullman have varies power[1] on certain Stories like how he was "Lucifer" in a Stories of Dante Inferno and gain it power[2], Wilson Taylor is a Mage who able to use magics after Tom get him inside the Chivalric romance stories "Perceval" [3]
  • remember that Verse-Specific P&As aim to list what any user of the Verse-Specific P&A would inherently have by having it, then adding subsections if required for more advanced stages that fewer characters have and are specified as such in the respective profiles.
They are all the Leviathan Favorite, a being that Leviathan only listen to, and draw from the same source of power
  • Immersion would be fine if the actual feat was actually shown (as in, give more scans...) over merely being brought up as something intended by some of the characters, this especially applies to the Dimensional Travel as that's even less supported on that regard.
what about This
  • The whole last bit involving Physics Manip, Matter Manip and Shapeshifting is poor, the first link just brings up what boils down to mind manip (unless there's further context to take some parts rather literally?), and the latter also seems like just a normal ted talk that's not literally dropping lore to begin with.
what wrong with this one? I can let go the Physics manip because i have no idea where i got that month ago.

First scan
"The world is only the aggregate of human perception, stories are scalpels that allow us to operate on those perception."

second scan
"But that's not all. Religion, philosophy, politics and science they're all stories. with the whole universe as the hero."

if its not enough i can add this two

"Because the words get in the way, you go to any city... Paris, say, or London, New York, Cairo- Stories come down like a cloud to hide it from you. You see what you expect to see."

"Reality is Consensual. If you manipulate what people bealive about the world. The World actually shift. it fall in with people's expectations."

Last edited:
Back