• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yin Tian Shen Yin Series | Verse & Profile Addition | 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the cosmology from any verse is not made by statements, what is your point? I would appreciate further clarification regarding the relevance of your point to the current request, as it did not invalidate the request I made.

As the cosmology from any verse is not made by statements, what is your point? I would appreciate further clarification regarding the relevance of your point to the current request, as it did not invalidate the request I made.
I just don't know what you want me to put in the Cosmology Page. And even if I made one, It wouldn't be linked to the profile at all since they don't scale off the Cosmology (And there hardly is one)

The 2nd Novel has a Cosmology, so I said I would make one once I have actual quotes worth using. Otherwise, the Cosmology Page is going to be 4 quotes long.

So there is absolutely no cosmology, no infinite ladder hierarchy (which is a requirement to go pass low 1-A), no structural framework and yet high 1-A? I disagree, don't mind me.

So there is absolutely no cosmology, no infinite ladder hierarchy (which is a requirement to go pass low 1-A), no structural framework and yet high 1-A? I disagree, don't mind me.
The problem isn't that there is no hierarchy, the problem is that the hierarchy does not relate to the Cosmology. They discuss dimensions, but they never say if they exist in small worlds, main worlds, or origin worlds. They also never discuss if the small worlds' and origin worlds are the same as the main worlds.

Then they transcend dimensions entirely and move on. They discuss the limits of finite and infinity, and then they just transcend infinite such limits reaching unreachable levels of power.

In my opinion, the nonexistence of a cosmic framework is intricately intertwined with the nonexistence of a hierarchical structure within the realm of the physical coordinates.

However, my point is that in the absence of cosmology, the implementation of any higher tiers becomes quite ambitious, given the lack of physical existence to serve as a foundation.

Well as I said it's a short novel, the author simply didn't have the time. That's literally why the 2nd Novel was created, to explain stuff better.
?In my understanding, yintianshenyin'sVerseThere doesn't seem to be any correlation, if there is H1-A I think 永镇天渊There is no such power, but Monsters will die if they are killedI think it does exist.

?In my understanding, yintianshenyin'sVerseThere doesn't seem to be any correlation, if there is H1-A I think 永镇天渊There is no such power, but Monsters will die if they are killedI think it does exist.
This Novel, Soul of Searing Steel and Monster Will Die If They Are Killed is all in the same universe, the author states so in his testimonial.

However, my point is that in the absence of cosmology, the implementation of any higher tiers becomes quite ambitious, given the lack of physical existence to serve as a foundation.
True, which is why I had to collect a crap ton of scans to make sure everything is explained. And like I said, this is only temporary. Once I finish the 2nd Novel I'll be able to make the Cosmology Page and the MC can scale to that instead.

It has been stated Gold Cores have Infinite, Incomparable & Immeasurable Gaps between them, and lower-ranked Cultivators. However, the gap between Gold Cores and even a fragment is a Creator's True Body is a gap that can't be described with concepts. This lines up with the fact they can encompass 2-A structures, they are simply bigger than a Gold Core's infinity.
can I see a scan of them encompassing 2-A structures
Scales from the above.
okay
Creators can reverse their own personal entropy, however, reversing entropy, in general, is needed to reach true infinity.
this is not 'tierable' in any form
The MC splits in two, one becoming a Higher-Dimensional Will as seen above, and the other becoming the origin of the world. His will section was able to reach the origin, which formed the world of existence as it is known.
so they are the same or one is stronger? and that brings the question if they are the same how can one be stronger?
Sure.

Even beings on the level of the origin of the world, can't reach this step, despite them infinitely increasing their ability. It's not just transcending one limit, it's transcending infinite limits which already lie beyond the limits of infinity.
still will not get past baseline 1-A

Can I see a scan of them encompassing 2-A structures
He was an evil god that could cover an entire world, a monster that could destroy the world and shatter stars and galaxies with a single thought.
It's in the AP Reasoning, you might have missed it. All worlds are 2-A due to Timeline Splitting, which is also in the AP Reasoning. And yes, they clarify that worlds refer to universes.
"Evil Demons are not creatures of this world."

In the huge information room below the observatory of the Abyss Zhenyuan Sect, the silver-haired old man, Gu Die, slowly said to the young man beside him. He seemed to be lamenting, but also seemed to be telling a story.

"This world does not refer to this planet, this galaxy, or the human civilization sphere. It refers to the largest physical sphere that encompasses all living beings, the universe."
this is not 'tierable' in any form
I was just explaining why a God-Like being made the laws of thermodynamics a big deal since you wanted context.
So they are the same or one is stronger? And that brings the question if they are the same how can one be stronger?
It is because he's both a Cultivator & a Creator, so he's traveling down two paths at once.
As a cultivator and a Creator, Gao Chuan's power had no upper limit. He was constantly growing stronger.
So his Will went down one path, while his consciousness became the Origin of the World. Cultivators mimic Creator's but in the end, Creator's are just superior.
Still will not get past baseline 1-A
Why?

This Novel, Soul of Searing Steel and Monster Will Die If They Are Killed is all in the same universe, the author states so in his testimonial.
If I remember correctly,RanGang multivariate in the pictographic domain,butGuaisha multivariate on the multivariate derivative axis

It's in the AP Reasoning, you might have missed it. All worlds are 2-A due to Timeline Splitting, which is also in the AP Reasoning. And yes, they clarify that worlds refer to universes.
but universes involving timeline splitting does not automatically mean containing the physical aspect of it is 2-A especially if it is not explicitly stated to be so
I was just explaining why a God-Like being made the laws of thermodynamics a big deal since you wanted context.

It is because he's both a Cultivator & a Creator, so he's traveling down two paths at once.

So his Will went down one path, while his consciousness became the Origin of the World. Cultivators mimic Creator's but in the end, Creator's are just superior.
this is confusing but I do not know about the verse so I will leave that point alone
transcending every extension of low 1-A is still 1-A

but universes involving timeline splitting does not automatically mean containing the physical aspect of it is 2-A especially if it is not explicitly stated to be so.
The Timelines, Possibilities, and Parallel Worlds all exist within a single universe, it's not a situation where they become a part of the multiverse or something like that.
Transcending every extension of low 1-A is still 1-A
Well, the qualitative gap between Low 1-A and 1-A is the same gap between Low 1-C and 1-C (Alephs). So I'm just confused why surpassing not just a single limit, when it has already been explained infinity is a limit, but infinite limits beyond that is not more than a single level of transcendence.

Last edited:
The Timelines, Possibilities, and Parallel Worlds all exist within a single universe, it's not a situation where they become a part of the multiverse or something like that.
prove of this please
Well, the qualitative gap between Low 1-A and 1-A is the same gap between Low 1-C and 1-C (Alephs). So I'm just confused why surpassing not just a single limit, when it has already been explained infinity is a limit, but infinite limits beyond that is not more than a single level of transcendence.
You are wrong, the gap between low 1-A and 1-A is not the same gap between 1-Cs.
1-A is beyond any extension of Low 1-A, High 1-B is infinite dimensions, low 1-A is beyond any extensions of that, low 1-A is uncountable infinite dimensions, 1-A is beyond any extension of that.

You are wrong, the gap between low 1-A and 1-A is not the same gap between 1-Cs.
1-A is beyond any extension of Low 1-A, High 1-B is infinite dimensions, low 1-A is beyond any extensions of that, low 1-A is uncountable infinite dimensions, 1-A is beyond any extension of that.
Huh...? Low 1-A and 1-A fall under the same framework... Aleph-1 (low 1-A) and Aleph-2 (1-A).

Last edited:
Huh...? Low 1-A and 1-A fall under the same framework... Aleph-0 (low 1-A) and Aleph-1 (1-A).
1-A transcends low 1-A the same way low 1-A transcends High 1-B
and a single transcendence over high 1-B is still High 1-B
so unless you transcend the entire extension of it, you do not get to low 1-A, same thing for low 1-A to 1-A

You are wrong, the gap between low 1-A and 1-A is not the same gap between 1-Cs. 1-A is beyond any extension of Low 1-A, High 1-B is infinite dimensions, low 1-A is beyond any extensions of that, low 1-A is uncountable infinite dimensions, 1-A is beyond any extension of that.
If measured purely by quantity;
2-A is an Aleph-0 amount of Universes, Low 1-C is an Aleph-1 to Aleph-2 amount of Universes, and so on and so forth. Once you reach Aleph-Infinity (Not the official term) you're at High 1-B which we equate to an Aleph-0 amount of Spatial Dimensions. Aleph-1 Spatial Dimensions are Low 1-A, and Aleph-2 Spatial Dimensions are 1-A.

However, in the end, the gap is still that of Alephs, whether it be Low 1-C, or Low 1-A.

If measured purely by quantity;
2-A is an Aleph-0 amount of Universes, Low 1-C is an Aleph-1 to Aleph-2 amount of Universes, and so on and so forth. Once you reach Aleph-Infinity (Not the official term) you're at High 1-B which we equate to an Aleph-0 amount of Spatial Dimensions. Aleph-1 Spatial Dimensions are Low 1-A, and Aleph-2 Spatial Dimensions are 1-A.

However, in the end, the gap is still that of Alephs, whether it be Low 1-C, or Low 1-A.
1-A transcends low 1-A the same way low 1-A transcends High 1-B
and a single transcendence over high 1-B is still High 1-B
so unless you transcend the entire extension of it, you do not get to low 1-A, same thing for low 1-A to 1-A

1-A transcends low 1-A the same way low 1-A transcends High 1-B. And a single transcendence over High 1-B is still High 1-B so unless you transcend the entire extension of it, you do not get to low 1-A, same thing for low 1-A to 1-A
Low 1-A is not beyond any extension of High 1-B, and 1-A is not beyond any extension of 1-A. The gap between High 1-B and Low 1-A is (High 1-B^High 1-B).

Likewise, the gap between Low 1-A and 1-A is (Low 1-A^Low 1-A). You don't need to be unreachable, you just need to have an uncountable infinite gap.

Anyway, it's fine, I'm still reading the second novel so I'll drop the High 1-A stuff for now until I find more concrete scans. So we can both agree with 1-A for the Ultimate then?

Last edited:
???????? What are you even talking about? Ur confused sis, right?

Low 1-A denotes an immeasurable (uncountable), infinite number of spatial dimensions, surpassing high 1-B in magnitude according to its definition.

The disparity between low 1-A and 1-A is equivalent to the disparity between low 1-C and 2-A.

1-A, which is currently a subject of debate, is speculated to surpass even that. Being entirely beyond the dimensions of nature entails exceeding what can exist within the framework of ZFC. 1-A would essentially transcend the set of functions from R to itself.

Dread this is not your calling.
I feel like no one bothered to read the tiering system page
Characters or objects that can affect structures with a number of dimensions equal to the cardinal aleph-2, which in practical terms also equals a level that completely exceeds Low 1-A structures to the same degree that they exceed High 1-B and below
Further for low 1-A
Characters or objects that can affect structures with a number of dimensions greater than the set of natural numbers, meaning in simple terms that the number of dimensions is aleph-1 (An uncountably infinite number, assumed to be the cardinality of the real numbers themselves), and therefore that such objects fully exceed High 1-B structures, which have only a countably infinite number of dimensions.
Unless the gap between 2-A and low 1-C is an uncountable infinite amount of higher Dimensions and not a single one, I really do not know what anyone of you is talking about.

Unless the gap between 2-A and low 1-C is an uncountable infinite amount of higher Dimensions and not a single one, I really do not know what anyone of you is talking about.
We are talking quantity, not quality.

Uncountably Infinite (Aleph-1) 2-A Structures is Low 1-C, and Uncountably Infinite High 1-B Structures is Low 1-A, it's not that complex.

We are talking quantity, not quality.

Uncountably Infinite (Aleph-1) 2-A Structures is Low 1-C, and Uncountably Infinite High 1-B Structures is Low 1-A, it's not that complex.
No we were not based on my post and reasons but anyway it is not important
Made my evaluations, unfollowing this now

Dread this is not your calling.
I feel like no one bothered to read the tiering system page

Further for low 1-A
I am aware of tiering system and this is still in discussion.
????? This became trolling rn, who said that the gap between those two are in terms of spatial dimensions?

And yes the fundamentally difference is in quantity.
No we were not based on my post and reasons but anyway it is not important
Made my evaluations, unfollowing this now
Yes we were.

Okay. That is probably fine then. What do other staff and knowledgeable members here think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back