• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Vs Novel Kars (Bleach Vs Jojo)

Arcker123

He/Him
The Quincy King Vs The Ultimate Lifeform
  • 🗿
  • This thread is @Deceived idea
  • This has been done before, but Yhwach's upgrades make this fairer and worth doing
  • Speed =
  • SBA Otherwise
  • Schrift Yhwach and Kars with all his Stands
  • Both pretty much canon composites of their verses, so fair
  • Both of YungManzi’s Favorite Characters squaring off 😏
Yhwach: Arc7Kuroi, PurgyKars:Both Lose To Reio:
Yhwach | Bleach fanart, Bleach art, Bleach anime
Kars - JoJo's Bizarre Encyclopedia | JoJo Wiki

Last edited:
Depends if "Kars understands" is still wanked to ridiculous levels, not sure, if he can't copy The Almighty then he just loses.

The Beyond's reasoning for 5-D doesn't seem applicable anymore, since just being stated to be beyond space and time isn't enough to be 5-D anymore, you need more evidence to back up the 5-D interpretation.
This ^ if all The Beyond has going for it is a beyond space and time statement, then by our very standards on the note section of the tiering page disallows it to be 5D

The Beyond's reasoning for 5-D doesn't seem applicable anymore, since just being stated to be beyond space and time isn't enough to be 5-D anymore, you need more evidence to back up the 5-D interpretation.
Does Kars ever actually even have/copy Beyond though? I remember it being an argument, but I can't see it anywhere on his profile, his ability to copy is only mentioned to include Stands.

Pre SK amp Yhwach can PN type 2 conceptual manip with his Almighty and by the time he gets the SK absorbed his Almighty got that 4D - 2-A hax 🥜

Furthermore, Yhwach has pm any schrift under his belt too

Does Kars ever actually even have/copy Beyond though? I remember it being an argument, but I can't see it anywhere on his profile, his ability to copy is only mentioned to include Stands.
I have no idea if he actually copied/"understood" the Beyond tbh, going off what's explain on the profile that assumption is based off of the fact Kars seems to have a statement about him being able to "understand" all living things on earth, which would include Dio who has the Beyond, which was previously assumed to be 5-D.

So he never actually "understands" the Beyond but rather he has heavy implications that he can.

Doesn’t his profile specifically not give him The Beyond or make note that he never uses it? Or am I misremembering?

Think Yhwach stomps pretty badly tbh, unless we assume Kars can actually copy 5-D plot hax Beyond from such a weak statement that isn't even on his profile, there's nothing he can do against The Almighty.

No idea, I don’t read JoJo’s fanfic
You don't need to read it to identify
I haven't read it either and can tell it's outdated

The speed scaling of MiH and Whitesnake
Heck even the mftl + emphasis on "+" rating is incorrect
MiH starts ftl , White Snake FTL etc
The page needs a ton of work and iirc Chariot190 has a revision in the works

Back