• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't affect him, so It should be icon. Incap would be when you are repeteadly haxxing the character, killing it, or hurting it.
no, incap is when u do something to where the oponent cant respond to u anymore, which is what would happen if Yhwach destroys his body and zamasu is just a will

"incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions."

isn't incapping via ad Infinitum count as a win already
I don't see a "win by death"
so
Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

It's a hard name okay? I still don't know how you're supposed to say that.
Anyway, yhack can't kill Zamasu and I don't think Zamasu can kill him since that's what everybody is saying, so voting inconclusive.
it would actually be incap since Yhwach can destroy the body of zamasu therefore making him unable to respond or attack Yhwach anymore

making it a win/stomp for Yhwach

exactly

why do people always assume you have to kill someone when SBA exist if it's not stated that you need to completely kill someone

Yeetwach fra

Last edited:
it would actually be incap since Yhwach can destroy the body of zamasu therefore making him unable to respond or attack Yhwach anymore

making it a win/stomp for Yhwach
I already explained that yhawck cannot destroy all of zamasu's body due to lacking range meaning Zamasu can still fight and expand. Both can't kill each other.

actually changing my vote for incon
its actually pretty wrong to assume he can't expand beyond 12 universes that's more of a limitation from his own verse.

i Have some questions.
Can moustache god use his hax on higher dimensional Beings?
And, we know that zamasu fuses with the universe very quickly [only took him minutes at worst] so wouldn't zamasu first move is to fuse with other universes [since there is no zeno to nuke him]
Also, zamasu can shoot beams when he is in that state, but I don't know if it's interesting.

zamas in this state can attack ywach cannot damage zamas also ywachs attacks should cover more than one timeline since zamas is approaching the present one

WZeno destroyed zamasu by simply nuking their timeline, aka destroying all remaining 12 universes.
Why would yhwach be unable to do this exactly?

Not to mention, that yhwach can just nuke all the universes with the almighty.

WZeno destroyed zamasu by simply nuking their timeline, aka destroying all remaining 12 universes.

isn't zeno 2-C because he destroyed a timeline? even did yhwach do a feat of destroying a timeline?

he can nuke only 1 universe at a time because that's his range
he needs to nuke all universe affected by zamasu at the same time to be able to completely kill him
Zamasu just expands and expands affect more universe as time passes
so every 1 universe yhwach nukes also means zamasu expanded to 1 universe more

besides can yhwach nuke the entire spacetime and not just the universe? if not then he can't since the nuked universe will still have space-time that is affected by zamasu

he can nuke only 1 universe at a time because that's his range
he needs to nuke all universe affected by zamasu at the same time to be able to completely kill him
Zamasu just expands and expands affect more universe as time passes
so every 1 universe yhwach nukes also means zamasu expanded to 1 universe more

besides can yhwach nuke the entire spacetime and not just the universe? if not then he can't since the nuked universe will still have space-time that is affected by zamasu
Did you read my comment?
Yhwach can just nuke borderline all the universes simultaneously through the almighty, even if he can only "nuke one at a time" with his future manip, he can do that pretty much instantly.

There is nothing more to expand to than 12 universes.

I'm sorry to tell you that nothing what you say this profile to many destroys a universe not all universe if it would not be 2B until that does not even hurt zamas

Did you read my comment?
Yhwach can just nuke borderline all the universes simultaneously through the almighty, even if he can only "nuke one at a time" with his future manip, he can do that pretty much instantly.

There is nothing more to expand to than 12 universes.
There are multiple timelines
it wasn't stated that the fight happens in DBS multiverse (unless the image posted is actually from DBS multiverse lmao)
His range is only 1 universe at a time and his future manipulation works on 1 timeline at a time else he would have 2-C as a tier, not low 2-C

using DBS narrative to tell that Infinite Zamasu can only expand to 12 universes is really a bad argument and Goku need to call Zeno to erase him before he expand even more.
This is hypothetical vs battle, so Infinite Zamasu, as his power and abilities was shown in the series will just expand and expand, unless Yhwach can nuke AE type 1. So Yhwach can just continue to nuke universe and using his fate manip to avoid being crushed by Immeasurable Lifting Strength, but IZ will just expand and take other universes. So incon

Unless OP using a restricted battlefield with limited number of universes then yes IZ lose because of incap

i'm......................speechless at the logic, he is higher dimensional being with a Low 2-C structure as his physical body, how the hell he have Unknown LS???
The conclusion was it was required for zamasu to be able to move in his body for his lifting to count. So they changed it, we were this close to immeasurable lifting strength Jiren and Goku too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back