• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As Viet says, doesn't matter how much universes Ywach nukes, if he doesn't have any feat of interacting with AE, then he can't do jackshit. Just destroying the universe would be physical, but hes very being is a Will, an abstract existance.

So no, Ywach's Haxxes won't work and then IZ nukes him, the end.

As Viet says, doesn't matter how much universes Ywach nukes, if he doesn't have any feat of interacting with AE, then he can't do jackshit. Just destroying the universe would be physical, but hes very being is a Will, an abstract existance.
Destroying the universe counts as incapacitation by Wiki standards. IZ's will is still active, but since he has no body, he is incapacitated, which would be a victory for Yhwach.

I think it was like that in the confrontation between Beerus VS IZ.

So no, Ywach's Haxxes won't work and then IZ nukes him, the end.
nuking someone with passive Fatehax that lolnos dying
Hahahahaha no.

Destroying the universe counts as incapacitation by Wiki standards. IZ's will is still active, but since he has no body, he is incapacitated, which would be a victory for Yhwach.

How, he is just a literal Will, you can't incap something metaphysical.

but didn't infinite zamasu's presence seep into other time lines as well, not just a universe. Zeno probably just hakai'd the enitre multiverse along with zamasu (in focus) thus he was also destryoed in the main time line can Yhwach muster than kinda AP?

How, he is just a literal Will, you can't incap something metaphysical.
IZ's body is the Universe. It is not necessary to affect IZ directly, just destroy the universe it merged with and there will be no more body for it to do anything. Even though the will is present, >by Wiki standards<, it's incap.

IZ's body is the Universe. It is not necessary to affect IZ directly, just destroy the universe it merged with and there will be no more body for it to do anything. Even though the will is present, >by Wiki standards<, it's incap.
He would still be able to move regardless, as Will, the lack of a body wouldn't be a problem. He is like a soul. So no, he should be able to do well in that state.

uhh.. he was also peeping in tha main timeline of U7. You could argue that the focal source of his being is tied to the alternate future (trunks' worldline) U7 where he orginates from but thats kinda headcannon.

Even if the universe is destroyed, the multiverse is not, which Zamasu can affect and exists it, which yahwaxh can't do anything about since he's not multiversal.

Even if the universe is destroyed, the multiverse is not, which Zamasu can affect and exists it, which yahwaxh can't do anything about since he's not multiversal.
But even if he was Multiversal, Zamasu would still exist as a Will. When you are abstract, AP becomes kinda irrelevant.

By the way IZ is probably gonna get downgraded to just a large type 8 large size lol
I know, it does not change the outcome, his existence is far above baseline of that size, his range is still multiversal. He would still be able to fight if the universe gets destroyed.
But even if he was Multiversal, Zamasu as will would still exist as a Will. When you are abstract, AP becomes kinda irrelevant.
If zamasu is reduced to his abstract form, it will count as incapacitation as he cannot fight anymore. But yahsack will not be able to kill him either but will win via incapacitation, but he won't be reduced to that state.

I know, it does not change the outcome, his existence is far above baseline of that size, his range is still multiversal. He would still be able to fight if the universe gets destroyed.

If zamasu is reduced to his abstract form, it will count as incapacitation as he cannot fight anymore. But yahsack will not be able to kill him either but will win via incapacitation, but he won't be reduced to that state.
zamasu has fusionism and reality warping, so he'd just get a new body if he lost one.

Ah I See, then this is incon. I don't see it as incap, as Ywach literally has no means to put abstract IZ down after destroying the universe.
it would be incap, therefore a stomp for Yhwach, if he nukes the uni and zamasu cant respond anymore that means Yhwach wins by default

zamasu has fusionism and reality warping, so he'd just get a new body if he lost one.
What new body bruh? If there is not universe then there is nothing Zamasu can merge with.
Anyway can Zamasu do anything to kill yahsakc? I don't really know his abilities I just know he can see the future or something.

it would be incap, therefore a stomp for Yhwach, if he nukes the uni and zamasu cant respond anymore that means Yhwach wins by default
He can't affect him, so It should be icon. Incap would be when you are repeteadly haxxing the character, killing it, or hurting it.

What new body bruh? If there is not universe then there is nothing Zamasu can merge with.
Anyway can Zamasu do anything to kill yahsakc? I don't really know his abilities I just know he can see the future or something.
low multiversal range+there are multiple timelines within the dragon ball verse ig
and ig zamasu's wincon would be just be like reality warping him to death or spamming ki blasts till he dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back