• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach is potentially universal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to make this thread to finally prove the rumors of Bleach universal characters. So, ill settle this with the fight between Gremmy and Kenpachi, and especially the part where Kenpachi is in outer space. So, there are 2 options:

N1- Gremmy created a universe with his mind. N2- Gremmy made a portal.

Both of these prove that there is such thing as universal characters in Bleach. So, if we assume Gremmy did create a universe, that means Gremmy is a reality warper on universal scale. Next option- he did crrate a portal to outer space, which directly proves that the Human realm and SS arent planet sized (as well as Garganta and Muken being infinite), which means that Yhwach is above universal. I want to hear your thoughts and opinions.

N1- Gremmy created a universe with his mind. N2- Gremmy made a portal.

Both of these prove that there is such thing as universal characters in Bleach.

Galaxy room is not universe sized unless there is an explicit statement saying that it is. Which there is none afaik.

There are no explicit universal feats in bleach because the word universe is not even mentioned, the word "world" can refer to both planet or universe. It'd be an outlier anyway because there is no reason for them to jump from tier 6 to tier 3.

I mean, Bleach just lost it's 5-B rating and now barely 6-A so there's no chance for universal Bleach let alone 5-B again.

Unless Kubo show us the feats of Yhwach merging the 3 worlds. Bleach is not get upgrade anytime soon.

5-B is controversial enough, let alone universal.

Well, you can actually see stars and galaxies, though even i would admit that this was probably a BFR, however... Yoruichi also states that the Valley of screams is surrounded by spheres, which are pocket dimensions/baby universes and both Human realm and SS are far larger than them.

Lets not mention the tiering system, since if i was to create one it woldve made much more sense.

Wanderex said:
Well, you can actually see stars and galaxies, though even i would admit that this was probably a BFR, however... Yoruichi also states that the Valley of screams is surrounded by spheres, which are pocket dimensions/baby universes and both Human realm and SS are far larger than them.
We dont treat pocket dimensions as universal.

Gremmy's was most likely BFR to space.

Also, about the rules: Yhwach destroying the society of souls through balance is a big lie, if that were the case the soul society would be destroyed even with the powers of Yhwach being annulled. I get very irritated when I see a person saying that "yhwach was destroying the soul society with the balance of souls," meaningless ...

Wanderex said:
Still, proving that there is void.
If there wasnt a void, it'd mean Bleach verse is infinite through and through. And we know Human world is a planet.

Wanderex said:
Also, about the rules: Yhwach destroying the society of souls through balance is a big lie, if that were the case the soul society would be destroyed even with the powers of Yhwach being annulled. I get very irritated when I see a person saying that "yhwach was destroying the soul society with the balance of souls," meaningless ...
That's not the point of this thread.

I'm going to take everything you said literal and as a fact ( it isn't) but for the benefit of the doubt why not. even if Gremmy was able to create a Universe it would be a huge outlier for everyone on an enormous scale, as their best-calculated feat is around Multi-Continental

I was saying that this is evidence of a universe sized realm, probably SS since the Gremmy and Kenpachi fought there.

Nobody ever stated anything about the sun or there is a feat involving the sun. Yhwach's reiatsu is not shown to reach the sun or expand outside of SS.

Enough proof of not universe level?

So why would he state the sun? It was never included in his plans since it has nothing to do with them in the first place, so why did you bring the sun now?

Wanderex said:
So why would he state the sun? It was never included in his plans since it has nothing to do with them in the first place, so why did you bring the sun now?
I mean, "Yhwaxh's reiatsu is reaching the whole universe!" "Yhwach's power is affecting Soul Society and beyond!"

Something that its implying something beyond besides the word "world".

Also, about the pocket dimensions in the Valley of screams- there isnt any reference about their size- they could be planet sized, star sized, solar system sized,they might be their own plane of reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back