• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach, Destroyer of Worlds (Bleach God Tier Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't know why people think it can't be a chain reaction, after the SK died the balance was undone for a while and everything started collapsing and it started as small earthquake that I think will probably increase till everything is gone.

That is a chain reaction, the earthquake started somewhere

Okay. I don't agree with that based on Yhwach's words about life & death merging. But I'm not sure there's more than can be said on that.

I don't agree.
one dimension for the living WOTL, one dimension for the dead SS, and a bridge to connect them Dangai, where does garganta fall on the living and dead?

Well I don't know why people think it can't be a chain reaction, after the SK died the balance was undone for a while and everything started collapsing and it started as small earthquake that I think will probably increase till everything is gone.

That is a chain reaction, the earthquake started somewhere
Maybe cause this isn’t the SK stabilization feat? Just a thought.

Love how the verse has one feat that somehow relates to chain reactions and now every feat gets scrutinized by it, not to mention that SK's stability feat would still be valid to this day if not for a site wide revision.

Love how the verse has one feat that somehow relates to chain reactions and now every feat gets scrutinized by it, not to mention that SK's stability feat would still be valid to this day if not for a side wide revision.

If you want to keep whining about it, why don't you try and set up the verse's statistics on another VS Wiki? That would probably be more productive instead of complaining about our standards.

Maybe try and read and understand, it helps a lot, the only thing you do here anyway is act like a wall
From your response I take it you have not read chapter 684 or the context that has been discussed so far.

It's an energy AOE that destroys the boundary. The only thing in contention prior was what the boundary is, and how much of it would be consumed.

There is sufficient evidence to support a garganta interpretation a bit more than the prior, and we have context from the sea of origin line that it would be consuming everything to return all of creation as to what it was prior

Love how the verse has one feat that somehow relates to chain reactions and now every feat gets scrutinized by it, not to mention that SK's stability feat would still be valid to this day if not for a site wide revision.
For example, if a character sustains the existence of a universe that would not be instantly or immediately destroyed when no longer supported, the power of their sustainability would not be comparable to destructive output that completely and immediately destroys a universe, and would not be sufficient enough to be given a 3-A or Low 2-C rating.

No one is giving the SK his tier cause of stabilization feat cause he won't scale, they are giving him for the separation feat

You mean like in this thread? Where my name kept getting brought up for absolutely no reason besides senseless bitching? Sure.

Meanwhile your still stuck on the salty train of me getting in common sense standards that many on this site agreed with. You have an issue with it? Tough love.
Kukui, you too, relax

Cyber has explained everything pretty clearly I’d say throughout the thread. I’d like if we got back on track regarding the compromised tier.

Multiple times he’s posted scans stating everything will go. Multiple times it is stated via Yhwach’s power. This idea of chain reactions completely unsupported need to stop with little evidence but an idea in the head.

I've deleted a few comments that are just bickering and derailing.

On-topic; I agree at the very least that a Multi-Continental rating is not appropriate for Yhwach, and that he should be getting at least 5-B for it.

Lol you don’t even know what you’re talking about. Your only other post was a random post trying to incite others randomly about Naruto.
I will say again read to understand and not act like a wall.

What I said about naruto was that majority of the people here that supports this are those in the naruto thread that disagreed even though there is a clear cut statements of universe creation, and that was a thread I disagreed with btw.
I was just pointing out that the bleach supporters keep calling people biased when they themselves are biased

From your response I take it you have not read chapter 684 or the context that has been discussed so far.

It's an energy AOE that destroys the boundary. The only thing in contention prior was what the boundary is, and how much of it would be consumed.

There is sufficient evidence to support a garganta interpretation a bit more than the prior, and we have context from the sea of origin line that it would be consuming everything to return all of creation as to what it was prior
Oh no dont get me wrong I am not disagreeing with OP, I am just saying that why do they keep saying destruction in bleach can't be a chain reaction when that is what happened when the SK died.

Good to hear on that damage. When I'm free from work hopefully we can discuss any issues you have with the interpretation arguments and I will do so with the best of my ability.

And again I want to thank you for being able to bring something to the table earlier in the CRT that prompted re-exploration of the feat being discussed.

for what i remember the compromise of cyber is "5B/A cus multiple "world" destruction, possibly/likely 3-A/Low 2-C" as we have the criteria for a possibly

Oh no dont get me wrong I am not disagreeing with OP, I am just saying that why do they keep saying destruction in bleach can't be a chain reaction when that is what happened when the SK died.
But if you don't disagree with the op. I'm not sure what the confusion is.

My argument is that his energy will consume the totality of garganta which has accepted rating on site.

Guys, please calm down and keep this discussion chill, civil, and concise. Just make your points and move on. The constant bickering will only serve to derail this thread, add to the negative stigma that's present towards HST threads, and just leave a sour taste in everyone's mouth. Let's all try to get along, so this hopefully doesn't take another 10 pages.

TL;DR, play nice.

I personally don't see any issue with 5-B. I'm all for it. I'm against the "possibly" copout.

Hopefully I'm correct in assuming it's cooled down.
It seems I and damage are at least on the same page when it comes to planet, and I look forward to answering any issues he may have with the interpretation discussion we've had so far.

But if you don't disagree with the op. I'm not sure what the confusion is.

My argument is that his energy will consume the totality of garganta which has accepted rating on site.
Someone said "there is no way the garganta will destroyed with a chain reaction" and I replied with the SK destabilization been a chain reaction

I think enough context has been posted, why we can't agree on the compromise? Damage even agreed initially, @AKM sama now you are stopping everything, Damage knew there is a possibility of Yhwach claims being true, he probably even agreed back then.

Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly.

Ya guys that are arguing against Yhwach's feat don't have definite proof of why Yhwach should have not been talking at face value. Basically everyone here know it can be true, this wiki should show profiles that are complete, the possible rating is perfect in this scenario.

Wholly neutral on the Universal stuff but I think they’re Tier 5 at bare minimum.

I will say I think the supporters are doing a better job of substantiating their interpretations, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back