• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach, Destroyer of Worlds (Bleach God Tier Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
original.jpg

don't mind me, just waiting for this CRT to turn into a shitshow... also get some more staff here!

After reading all that, it has reaffirmed my personal belief that Uni Bleach is legit. The previous god tier upgrade thread turned this skeptic into a believer, and I still stand by it.

Short version, I agree

I just hope this doesn't get heated
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Its a revision of Bleach! The great exodus of salty people that got angry by their precious Uni+ physical Bleach got shot down in another thread was beautiful to read about! FOR THE SALT AND RAGE OF FANBOYS!!! GRAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Its a revision of Bleach! The great exodus of salty people that got angry by their precious Uni+ physical Bleach got shot down in another thread was beautiful to read about! FOR THE SALT AND RAGE OF FANBOYS!!! GRAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Well I guess am a salty fanboy then.😭😡

the salt I saw on the downgrade thread was amazing!
Before officially joining the wiki (and literal years of lurking) I read through both upgrade and the downgrade thread from start to finish. I'll admit I got salty too, but not necessarily from the downgrade itself. Just how it got handled, I guess

Certain arguments in favor of uni bleach were misinterpreted or outright ignored. Speaking of which, great job putting this CRT together, it's very thorough!

I swear we get one of these every other month
as many as we get downgrades lol but ya we should've never changed it in the first place it was fine.
As ffor the post i agree with them being planet but i personally feel the LORE of bleach is too confusing to go any higher, and we should wait for super clear proof.

you realize that I am a massive ****** to rage right? the comment about salty fanboys was quite much on my end I must admit (even if I do actually feel that way)

If sekai can mean planet or universe. Then in this case it means universe cuz we see each of these realms having stars

well until we figure out which one sekai means we should keep it planet imo.
edit- i googled it and it says planet/world sooo why not just go with that

the universe tier is what caused this war, if we had left them at planet-large we wouldnt be needing to make 100 new post for a upgrade.. People need to learn to leave tiers alone unless something in the anime/manga/novel changes. I said this before the LORE of bleach is too confusing and we need to simplify it

the universe tier is what caused this war, if we had left them at planet-large we wouldnt be needing to make 100 new post for a upgrade.. People need to learn to leave tiers alone unless something in the anime/manga/novel changes. I said this before the LORE of bleach is too confusing and we need to simplify it
Thats not how it works, we are here to accurate profiles, whats ur point? And wdym with ''turning it simple''?
but what about ichigo
I mean, Ichigo didnt had a change, or did him?

Novels did add new context. As for the other part of your post, if a tier is legitimate and viable, why disregard it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back