• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach, Destroyer of Worlds (Bleach God Tier Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
curious though, what are the wiki's stances on the word? Im told by others that it can still mean universe as a location with sufficient context

I just wanna say the garganta is stated to be a "endless expanse" in the viz translations which makes it universal. Tuskishima also refers to soul society as a timeline in cfyow 1. The we have girkio saying that space-time is infinite. Then aizen warps a part of the space-time continuum and uses the kanji for space-time. Bleach also use relativity which means space-time are one so buy destroying everything he's destroying time as well. So There is overwhelming evidence that the cosmology is universal or higher.

It also says all of creation was in one universe. How can that just mean world/planet

Last edited:
Well neutral, but I have a little bone to pick

As far as I know wiki treats low 2C as infinite, so even if ichigo lost 2/3 of his power from destruction of his bankai he will still be low 2C, hell if he lost even 99.9999999% he will still be low 2C,
So I dont think losing 2/3 of your power can downgrade a universal+ to planetary, so bit of a contradiction to wiki standards

Read the OP and I pretty much agree with 99% of it. I think it’s written pretty well and broken down nicely.

Disagree with a few things in the scaling section though such as the extra key bit for Ichigo and Yhwach scaling in his key where he resurrects. This doesn’t work since this is the same Yhwach in his prior key. He just took on a new form and was incredibly pissed off.

The Planet thing to me is also pointless if you’re arguing Yhwach is comparable to prime Reio and his main feat is destroying the Garganta a Low 2-C structure. This is stated within every medium so I don’t see the point of the Planet level.

As far as I know wiki treats low 2C as infinite, so even if ichigo lost 2/3 of his power from destruction of his bankai he will still be low 2C, hell if he lost even 99.9999999% he will still be low 2C,
So I dont think losing 2/3 of your power can downgrade a universal+ to planetary, so bit of a contradiction to wiki standards
Upgrading bulma's durability to Low 2-C, thanks for the tip.

To sigurd: Planet is included from senna upscaling mainly. Thus the "at least". It's more so just for compromise sake.

I believe yhwach should scale to cogmology after absorbing the powers of ichigo or just before it. Senna's success does not appear to be universal to me, I think it is a complete planetary success.

Don't care haven't seen DB, just stating what is accepted here
Dividing low 2C by trillions will still be low 2C.
Issue is, I'm not arguing that the one that had his full power was tier 2, though I'm fine with that being discussed in this thread.

I'm arguing he reached that level after his bankai was repaired, most likely due to the inverse "zenkai" affect. His feat more so much him being that tier in the final battle only, unless we want to argue yhwach was tier 3/2 after absorbing just the weakened soul king and mimihagi

It may be unnecessary to argue in this topic, but cogmology also needs to be 2C because Universes all have their own spacetime and timelines separately and garganta's time is different from all of them in the series there are many times a reference to the temporal cycle of the Universes, and what yhwach wants to destroy is not just the space of the Universes. It was also supposed to destroy the temporal cycles of the Universes because it would reach the timeline of the old universe.

It may be unnecessary to argue in this topic, but cogmology also needs to be 2C because Universes all have their own spacetime and timelines separately and garganta's time is different from all of them in the series there are many times a reference to the temporal cycle of the Universes, and what yhwach wants to destroy is not just the space of the Universes. It was also supposed to destroy the temporal cycles of the Universes because it would reach the timeline of the old universe.
What would you use to substantiate the last part of your post?

Also quick question. Does the social society have a similar time flow to the world of the living?

If you say that cosmology is low 2C or 2C should be discussed under another title, it is separate but I think we should decide here for the correct interpretation of success

Personally I think we should stick with what is currently accepted for the cosmology size. The op is as long as it is, don't need to tack on something that controversial. It could be discussed another time if that's okay with you

What would you use to substantiate the last part of your post?

Also quick question. Does the social society have a similar time flow to the world of the living?
SS and the living world are parallel to each other in the data book, since the living world is a Universe, SS is a parallel universe to it, I think the timeline and timelines of parallel Universes are different.

Personally I think we should stick with what is currently accepted for the cosmology size. The op is as long as it is, don't need to tack on something that controversial. It could be discussed another time if that's okay with you
If people do not want to mix profits and extra work, this can be left to another time.

Ehhh. Not sure I inherently by that premise. Tell you tell you what, depending on how this CRT goes we can do a separate one and another point discussing that topic. I just don't feel it should be discussed here

Ehhh. Not sure I inherently by that premise. Tell you tell you what, depending on how this CRT goes we can do a separate one and another point discussing that topic. I just don't feel it should be discussed here
ok then it's better to argue after this crt is over

losing 2/3 of his power does not drop ichigo on the planet, on the contrary, it puts low 2C as stronger

It was stated that dangai Ichigo and Aizen transcended shinigami and moved to another dimension senna was never considered a transcendent relationship after all, and it was a shinigami, so dangai Ichigo and fragor Aizen should not be a problem if they are above sennas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back