• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach and Aizen

So since the series is over, I figured I want to ask the Bleach fandom in this site which villain in Bleach did you guys like more as a villain. Filler is obviously not allowed in this discussion, and the same goes with movie villains.

Render Aizen
Tite Kubo in his own story.

Bleach yhwach chapter 678 by abigail geckon-da6ksai

I actually liked Yhwach more than Aizen, he actually brought a real sense of threat and fear. I mean I don't remember Aizen ever leaving Ichigo and co in despair the same way Yhwach did

Dont get me wrong I love Aizen aswell but Yhwach actually had a serious threat level, whilst Aizen was mainly just trolling everyone

Aizen without a doubt. He was the original "all according to plan" master. Yhwach has already seen everything cuz he has hax, Aizen has seen everything cuz he's a damn genius.

Plus there is such a thing as too OP. Like ever since Yhwach absorbed tthe SK none of his fights had any tension to them since he would just "lolAlmightywinz" every time (plus I will never forgive him for breaking Ichigo's merged Bankai before we could see the full extent of its powers...).

Didn't Yhwach solo Aizen in every category, even after been under KS he manage to go around Aizen's arrogance and absorb him. But he didn't completely succeed thanks to Uryu's "A"Anti-plot arrow.

Byakuya was better antagonist than Yhwach imo. Aizen is the best in my opinion.

Aizen is a much better villain because he literally did everything he did from scratch. He built his plans himself and used nothing but intelligence, rescources and KS (lol) to pull it off. He's literally the reason why Ichigo was born the way he was and masterminded his entire life

Back