• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet Another One Piece Revision

I agree with the edits then.

On the topic of edits though, this line from Akainu's profile needs to be removed:

> He should be capable of withstanding the impact of Fujitora's meteorites, otherwise his title would only be for show

I think we all know why.

Yup, that's BS.

Since the hardest to convice user has agreed (ovo) I guess I can start the edits from characters with unlocked profiles.

Anything else to say?

I'm a bit confused here.

1. Why am I reading that Yonko scale above 300 gigatons? Don't they scale to Whitebeard calc?

2. Admirals should not scale to 300 Gigs. It took all three to block Whitebeard. Akainu also survived Whitebeard's strike, but let's be honest the guy crawled into a ditch and licked his wounds after and everyone seemed to think he was done. 150 seems decent enough if we multiply by three. He'd still be Large Island level and capable of hurtign WB and taking blows from him to an extent.

I take pride in being the hardest user to covince :p

I don't have anything to say on edits regarding this particular calc, but lines referencing circular scaling should be tidied up in the process (things like: Aokiji being comparable to Akainu, while Akainu's mentions him being comparable to Aokiji, etc.)

Dr.Fix said:
I'm a bit confused here.
1. Why am I reading that Yonko scale above 300 gigatons? Don't they scale to Whitebeard calc?

2. Admirals should not scale to 300 Gigs. It took all three to block Whitebeard. Akainu also survived Whitebeard's strike, but let's be honest the guy crawled into a ditch and licked his wounds after and everyone seemed to think he was done. 150 seems decent enough if we multiply by three. He'd still be Large Island level and capable of hurtign WB and taking blows from him to an extent.
1. Said feat is 345 gigatons IIRC. So they should be slightly higher than 300 gigatons.

2. Then they should be 115 gigatons but they did it casually so higher than that. Akainu took many hits from Whitebeard and stabbed the old man two times IIRC. He even blown up half of his head.

Nothing of that'd change Jozu's rating if that's the part you're referring.

@Damage3245

I know. That's why I chosed you as my rival c:<

I'll try to fix the circular scaling and link some calcs that has been accepted to profiles like Fujitora's lifting strength (which seems to be accepted going by the profile) and Luffy's range which only shows a scan.

The problem is that Doffy currently scales to G2/3 Luffy who should be Larfe mountain via Fuji's attack. So if G2 = Doffy, then Doffy gets downgraded rather than Luffy getting upgraded

It was concluded that G2 is below Doffy.

Aokiji scales higher than 115 gigatons in durability. Jozu made him bleed. Doffy restrained Jozu with no effort. G2nd Luffy barely damaged Doffy.

So no. Doffy is not getting downgraded.

I'm about to post the list of changes we need to do.

So I re read the calculation again and I have a question. Why are we asuming that Kuzan froze 47 meters in depth? Yes he did it in Marineford, but just becaue he can do it doesnt mean he did it in this particular case. Specially if you consider that the 47 meters come from Kuzan trying to stop Luffy from scaping, so logically he wouldnt had used his casual freezing there.

I'll be honest in that I don't really understand how the distances involved in the calc were found either.

Like, where exactly does the scale for the islands come from?

@Rin the dragon Empress

He did it in Marineford yes, but as I said before he did it so Luffy couldnt scape, we are basically saying that Kuzan though that preventing Luffy´s scape was only worth his minimmun efford.

Yes actually. Considering Kuzan could have frozen much deeper than 47 Meters after Luffy I'm inclined to say he held back. Obviously if he wanted to he could have frozen much deeper than 47 meters. This is Kuzan, not Akainu who's hellbent on catching him.

Well, I expected it to be pixel scaling but I don't understand the method involved.

If I can ask a quick question about why Akainu can't scale fully to WB's calc

From what I could gather the feat the calc was for came from a casual attack on Ronse https://www.***********.net/one-piece/556/3 ( next page is the feat itself)

And Akainu not only survived quakes from him but at one point he also matches a quake from him with his magma fist

So couldn't he scale to a causal WB?

Luffy

Attack Potency: At least Mountain level in Base, Large Mountain level with Gear 2nd, Island level with Red Hawk and Gear 3rd (Stronger than Donquixote Doflamingo's Black Knight. Capable of contending with Fujitora), At least Island level+ with Gear 4th: Bound Man (Noted as being 3 times stronger than before by Doflamingo, and very casually overpowered him with physical might while his previous gears resulted in merely "tickling" him), likely higher with King Kong Gun (Far stronger than his Kong Gun. This attack went straight through Doflamingo's most potent attack and defense and proceeded to one-shot him, albeit both Luffy and Doflamingo were fatigued) | At least Mountain level in Base, Large Mountain level in 2nd Gear, Island level with Red Hawk, Island level+ with Gear 3rd (comparable to Katakuri) and At least Island level+ 4th Gears variants (Tank-Man and Snake-Man should be comparable or stronger when compared to Bound-Man), likely higher with King Kong Gun, Tank-Man: Full Version, and King Cobra (Tank-Man: Full Version one-shot Charlotte Cracker and several of his biscuit soldiers. King Cobra defeated Katakuri and caused him devastating damage, despite the latter previously tanking all of Boundman and Snakeman attacks with little damage).

Should we use the KKG's calc from How strong is wiki to put a number instead the likely higher?

Striking Strength: At least Mountain Classin Base, Large Mountain Class in Gear 2nd, Island Class with Red Hawk and Gear 3rd (Capable of destroying Doflamingo's threads without Haki), At least Island Class+ with Gear 4th (3x stronger than before) | At least Mountain Class in Base, Large Mountain Class in 2nd, Island Class with Red Hawk, Island Class+ with Gear 3rd, higher 4th Gear Variations (One-shot Cracker with Gear 4th Tank-Man)

Durability: Large Mountain level in Base, 2nd, and 3rd Gears (Could withstand attacks from Doflamingo, tanked Fujitora's "Ferocious Tiger" ), At least Island level+ in Gear 4th (Scaling from his Attack Potency. His body was unscathed by Doflamingo's haki-infused strikes, and didn't show any signs of injury after his fist collided with Doflamingo's "God-Thread") | Island Level in Base, 2nd, At least Island level+ in Gear 3rd (scaling to Katakuri), higher with Gear 4th: Bound-Man and Snake-Man and Tank-Man.

Ace
Attack Potency: Island level+ (He neutralized an attack from Aokiji, and clashed fists with Akainu, his Entei technique engulfed an island when it collided with one of Blackbeard's attacks)

Striking Strength: Island Class+ (Van Augur stated his basic combat prowess were as excellent as one would expect of a Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates)

Durability: Island level+ (Fought Jinbe for five days and didn't go down, though this was years before the Marineford War. He also took hits from Akainu despite the Logia difference with his fire weaker than the Admiral's magma). Logia Intangibility and Regenerationn also make him very hard to kill unless circumvented.

Jozu
Attack Potency: Island level+ via powerscaling to other Yonko Commanders (Was barely capable of inflicting damage to Aokiji despite catching him off guard and striking him with haki)

Striking Strength: Island Class+

Durability:
Island level+ (Tanked a slash intended for Whitebeard from Mihawk without so much as a scratch to show for it. His Devil Fruit increases his inert physical constitution considerably. The only time he ever took damage in the war was from Aokiji, who froze him)

Marco
Attack Potency: At least Island level+ via powerscaling (He is one of the strongest Whitebeard's pirates, being superior to the likes of Ace and Vista. He could briefly contend with the likes of Kizaru and Akainu. As a result, he should be equal to the likes of Other Yonko commanders)

Striking Strength: At least Island Class+ (Able to trade blows with Kizaru, blocked an attack from Akainu, also split Aokiji's Ice Saber in two with a single kick)

Durability: At least Island level+ (Withstood a magma fist to the face from Akainu, tanked a blast from Kizaru and tanked a head on punch from Garp also his Regenerationn makes him very hard to kill, a significant amount of energy is required to override it)

Doflamingo
Attack Potency: At least Mountain level with Black Knight (Overpowered base Luffy), Island level+ himself (Far stronger than his Black Knight and Gear 2nd Luffy. In his first fight with Luffy, while in perfect condition, Doflamingo momentarily incapacitated Luffy with a single punch to the face. When against both Trafalgar Law and Luffy, he stunned and sent Luffy flying with a single kick to the face. Capable of generating strings strong enough to block Gear 3rd Luffy's Elephant Gun without budging.
Doflamingo is capable of bypassing Luffy's resistance to blunt force with punches and kicks without the use of Haki despite the latter utilizing Armament to defend himself, and the former being severely weakened. Can harm characters who are strong enough to break his threads. His threads can restrain characters as powerful as Jozu who are capable of inflicting damage to even Admirals. He should, however, be considerably weaker than Gear 4th Luffy, which is considered by Doflamingo to be 3x stronger than Luffy before--albeit he was incapable of harming Luffy due to the latter's harmonization of Armament and Rubber physique), higher with Awakening (Unquestionably more potent than his standard threads. Without Haki, Doflamingo's Awakened threads could withstand attacks from Gear 4th Luffy, who could casually destroy Doflamingo's normal threads by merely flexing his muscles), Island level+ with Bird Cage (powerful enough to slice through Fujitora's Meteorite).

Striking Strength: At least Mountain Class with Black Knight, Island Class+ physically (Capable of casually breaking through Base Luffy's haki-imbued guard with a kick and cancelling out Jozu's physical might with his threads), higher with Awakening (Far stronger than his ordinary threads as they could stave off most of Gear 4th Luffy's attacks, but were unable to match King Kong Gun)

Durability: Island level+ (Attacks from Gear 2nd Luffy were incapable of inflicting damage to Doflamingo, who tanked a "Jet Gatling" without being phased, let alone scratched. Even Luffy's Red-Hawk, could barely stun Doflamingo, who was caught off guard and in a resting position. While injured by Trafalgar Law's Gamma Knife, which mortally wounded and put Doflamingo to near-death, he could tank numerous haki-infused strikes from Luffy in Gear 2nd directed towards his fresh injury, which Doflamingo mocked and considered to "lack power" and was left unscathed by them. He later withstood several blows from Gear 4th Luffy, who became 3 times more powerful than his previous Gears, though Doflamingo was ultimately defeated by Luffy's King Kong Gun by the end of their fight. He has also withstood being froze by Aokiji with minimal debilitating effects)

IMO Doflamingo's profile needs an edit about it extension.

Tsuru
Attack Potency: At least Island level+ (Even after Tsuru's prime, Donquixote Doflamingo feared engaging her in combat during his time as a pirate and always ran whenever he heard that she was anywhere nearby. Tsuru is the only Marine that Doflamingo has displayed respect towards, and she should also be in league with the likes of Garp and Sengoku). She can negate her opponent's durability due to the nature of her Devil Fruit Power | Unknow. Likely Island level+ (She should be capable of contending with the higher tiers of the verse, as she fought in the summit war against the Whitebeard Pirates and their allies). She can negate her opponent's durability due to the nature of her Devil Fruit Power

Striking Strength: At least Island Class+ | Unknow. Likely Island level+

Durability:
At least Island level+ (At least equal to her elder self) | Likely Island level+ (She got through the Paramount War with little more than a scratch on the top of her head)

Jinbe
Attack Potency: Island level+ (Fought on par with Ace for 5 days during Ace's early days of piracy. It should also be noted that he is a valuable subordinate to Big Mom, and should thus be comparable to her commanders) though his attacks ignore durability to an extent by sending shock-waves to affect the water within a person's body

Durability:
Island level+ (Survived a direct blow from Akainu that pierced his body, and blocked a punch from him that was intent on killing Luffy just moments prior. With Busoshoku, he was capable of surviving an attack from a weakened Big Mom, though he was sent flying a great distance)

Blackbeard (Pre-timeskip)
Attack Potency: Island level+ (Nearly broke Ace's neck with a single punch, also overcame Ace's Entei with his power and defeated him. He was also capable of harming a wounded Whitebeard with punches) | Likely Large Island level (Scaling from the 3 other Yonko of his era, he should not be much weaker than them. He was also confirmed to have bested Marco and the rest of the WB commanders. It was described as being completely one-sided, and a humiliating loss for the WB pirates.)

Striking Strength: Island Class+ | Likely Large Island Class

Durability:
Island level+ (He was no worse for wear after taking several attacks from Ace in their duel, and at the Marineford Battle he took two attacks from an injured Whitebeard as well as Sengoku's shock wave with no signs of notable injury afterwards) | Likely Large Island level (Should not be much weaker than the Yonko. Superior to Marco and other WB commanders)

Cracker
Attack Potency: Island level+ (He is superior to his Biscuit Soldiers, which were individually capable of overpowering Base Luffy. Capable of harming Gear 4th Luffy) | Likely Island level+ (Capable of overpowering Base Luffy with ease. Superior to Gear 3rd Luffy, as one of these biscuit soldiers deflected an Elephant Gun without any noticeable difficulties)

Striking Strength: Island Class+ | Likely Island Class+

Durability:
Island level+ (More durable than his Biscuit Soldiers, which were destroyed when his body was shot through them. However, during his fight with Gear 4th Luffy, he had not displayed any feats of durability as he never took a single hit, and by the end of their fight, he was one-shot by Tank-Man: Full Version. He should not be much inferior to Donquixote Doflamingo or Charlotte Katakuri in this regard however.) | Likely Island level+ (Easily deflected a Gear 3rd punch from Luffy. He also powered through Luffy's Hawk Gatling with very little trouble)

Smoothie
Attack Potency: Island level+ (Should be superior to Cracker) The nature of her Devil Fruit ignores durability

Durability:
Island level+ via powerscaling

Katakuri
Attack Potency: At least Island level+ (He is stated to be the "Strongest of the Three Sweet Commanders", making him superior to Charlotte Cracker and Charlotte Smoothie. He virtually stomped Dressrosa Arc Gear 3rd Luffy in a contest of strength while taking their fight as a joke. With a single blow, he staggered and injured Gear 4th: Bound Man Luffy possibly higher (he can match Gear 4th: Snake-Man Luffy in terms of power, stalemating him and later gaining the upper-hand over him. He is second only to Big Mom herself. Knocked Snakeman Luffy out with a single strike to the head with Zangiri, though both were severely fatigued and injured at the time. He later stood over Luffy, potentially able to finish him off if he so wished)

Striking Strength: At least Island Class+ possibly higher (Can match Luffy's Snake-Man in a physical contest)

Durability: At least Island level+ (Tanked several blows from Gear 4th: Bound-Man Luffy and has only shown mild signs of injury) possibly higher (he later tanked numerous blows from Gear 4th: Snake-Man Luffy and didn't suffer any signs of injury despite being hit by Luffy's Black Mamba attack. Stood up after taking a hit from Luffy's King Cobra attack, though he fell unconscious moments later) though his Paramecia powers make him hard to kill unless circumvented.

Jack
Attack Potency: Island level+, likely higher (He was capable of attacking the likes of Fujitora, Sengoku, and Tsuru, and put up a good fight by destroying half of their forces before escaping with his life. As one of Kaido's Calamities, Jack should be comparable to other Yonko commanders such as Marco and Charlotte Cracker)

Durability:
Island level+, likely higher via powerscaling (Left unharmed by every attack attempt from Nekomamushi and Inuarashi, who were each strong enough to trade blows with Jack for 12 hour intervals. He was only moderately injured after being attacked by Fujitora, Sengoku, and Tsuru)

Zunisha
Attack Potency: Island level+, likely higher (It obliterated Jack and his fleet with a single blow)

Durability:
Island level+

Nekomamushi
Attack Potency: Island level+, likely higher (Held Jack off in combat for 12 hour intervals while also being able to rag doll his mammoth form on one occasion. Was considered to be a monster even by Capone Bege to fight with his own powers)

Durability:
Island level+, likely higher (Blocked and traded blows with Jack for half a day)

Inuarashi
Attack Potency: Island level+, likely higher (Held Jack off in combat for 12 hour intervals while also being able to contend his mammoth form on one occasion. Should be equal to Nekomamushi)

Durability:
Island level+, likely higher (Blocked and traded blows with Jack for half a day)

Fujitora
Attack Potency: At least Island level+, likely higher (Comparable to Donquixote Doflamingo, and beat down Trafalgar Law without much fuss. His "Ferocious Tiger" yielded this level of energy. He was capable of stopping the bird-cage enclosure for a brief period of time with less than moderate effort). Up to Large Island level with meteors

Striking Strength: At least Island Class+

Durability:
At least Island level+, likely higher via powerscaling (He completely blocked numerous Gear 3rd punches and kicks from Luffy), can also supplement his defenses with barriers

Sabo
Attack Potency: At least Island level+, likely higher (Contended with Fujitora)

Striking Strength: At least Island Class+

Durability:
At least Island level+, likely higher via powerscaling (He was mostly unharmed after his fight with Burgess, and he could take hits from Fujitora). Logia dispersion and Regenerationn also make him hard to kill

> and took a hit from Akainu

That should be durability, not attack potency, right?

> His hands received some burns after stopping Akainu's charge on Luffy.

Again, durability, not attack potency, right?

> Deflected an attack from Mihawk

Deflecting an attack... by tanking it. This should be under durability, not AP.

For some reason the profile list it there. I'll fix it writing he nearly matched fists with Akainu. Even though he should be comparable to Jinbe who stopped Akainu's attack as well.

Has someone calced the Mihawk's Iceberg slicing feat? It should help to determine Jozu's durability.

I am going to be 100% honest, I am starting to be unsure if we can use this, asuming 47 meters is arguing that Kuzan though this situation.

https://********.org/chapter/62031/12

Is comparable to this one

https://********.org/chapter/66257/6 https://********.org/chapter/66257/7

They are comparable, he should be more than capable of freezing 47 meters to get to multiple islands. I actually think it's a low ball if anything given that he had to freeze multiple seas instead of just one like at Marineford.

I honestly think that some people are just looking to downgrade One Piece further just for the sake of downgrading.

Damage3245 said:
> Deflected an attack from Mihawk

Deflecting an attack... by tanking it. This should be under durability, not AP.
Deflecting an attack would requid to be both durable enough to survive it other than be strong enough to redirect the attack itself.

This feat can be apply to both his Dura and AP.

@Rin The Dragon Empress Wheater Kuzan is capable or doing it or not is not the problem, the problem is proving that he did in that particular instance. I just dont see how "Kuzan was able to freeze 47+ meters in Marineford" translates to Kuzan "Kuzan froze 47 meters in Long Ring Long Land" Just because he did in one doesnt mean he did in the other.

Dude it's simple to understand really. We know for a '''fact''' that at the bare minimum Kuzan is able to freeze 47 Meters. It's a feat of his we're able to use and is the safest assumption. Not only that but it's further backed up by the sole fact that he would likely need to freeze 47 to cross multiple islands and seas instead of simply freezing one like at Marineford. Hence why it's a low ball if anything.

No, we know that 47 meters is the minimun for his feat in Marineford, you are just asuming he did the same in Long Ring Long Land. It is not a safe assumption, the one in Long Ring Long Land was a casual feat he did to help an old man, while the one in Marineford was in the middle of a war, right after Shanks made his apperence and while Luffy was scaping, and while Kuzan is normally lazy, he was serious in that situation. Unless you want to argue that Kuzan deemed both situations as being just as important.

Ercosore said:
No, we know that 47 meters is the minimun for his feat in Marineford, you are just asuming he did the same in Long Ring Long Land. It is not a safe assumption, the one in Long Ring Long Land was a casual feat he did to help an old man, while the one in Marineford was in the middle of a war, right after Shanks made his apperence and while Luffy was scaping, and while Kuzan is normally lazy, he was serious in that situation. Unless you want to argue that Kuzan deemed both situations as being just as important.

Again you're ignoring the context. And it really does seem like a desperate attempt to downgrade things further for the sole purpose of downgrading things. As I said before, in this scenario Kuzan had to freeze multiple islands and seas versus one single body of water. Due to his casual feat at Marineford we know he can freeze that deep without an issue. And you seem to keep ignoring the fact that logically Kuzan would need to freeze deeper in order to reach a much farther distance. Also considering he isn't like Akainu and actually favors helping the innocent instead of trying to capture them its believable that he did priotize this over getting Luffy. He's frozen massive tsunamis with ease as well.

I'll say this to you once more, Kuzan can very clearly reach 47 meters without an issue. And given the context he'd likely have to freeze even deeper to reach from island to island instead of trying to stop one sole person. But I doubt me telling you this is gonna be enough to stop you from trying to downplay like you did with Luffy's Gear Fourth amp for no reason.

Kuzan would have still need to freeze the water for dozens of meters in anycase, to make sure the ice would remain intact enough for Tonjit to cross and reach its people.

Otherwise the ice would had melt far too quickly and it could had been easily destroyed by either the weather conditions in the Grand Line or by any giant sea creatures around it.

Stefano4444 said:
Kuzan would have still need to freeze the water for dozens of meters in anycase, to make sure the ice would had remain intact enough for Tonjit to cross and reach its people.
Otherwise the ice would had melt quickly and it could had been easily destroyed by either the weather conditions in the Grand Line or by any giant sea creatures around it.
Exactly.

If we use standard weather conditions in order to know how deep he must freeze to make an ice path which won't melt until a week then the numbers won't possibly change much.

IIRC Long Ring Long Land is a spring-island but TBH I'm not sure. We should put the spring temperature as a value. We got the timeframe after all.

Stefano4444 said:
Kuzan would have still need to freeze the water for dozens of meters in anycase, to make sure the ice would remain intact enough for Tonjit to cross and reach its people.
Otherwise the ice would had melt far too quickly and it could had been easily destroyed by either the weather conditions in the Grand Line or by any giant sea creatures around it.
Aokiji's ice doesn't really behave like normal ice it seems. Remember he made a thin ice bridge that would last Robin until she made it to a whole other island across the sea.

Stefano4444 said:
Deflecting an attack would requid to be both durable enough to survive it other than be strong enough to redirect the attack itself.

This feat can be apply to both his Dura and AP.
Except he didn't deflect it. He blocked it.

Damage3245 said:
Aokiji's ice doesn't really behave like normal ice it seems. Remember he made a thin ice bridge that would last Robin until she made it to a whole other island across the sea.
Unless you want to suggest that Aokiji's ice cannot melt (which isn't the case since it was melted by Ace's fire), then we must assume that it would melt just like any normal ice, and it was never mention how much time Robin would have take to reach another island, it could had been a day distant only, and we don't even know how much deep the barriers of ice were.

And none of this prove that Aokiji's ice is far tougher than standard ice (and that even the smallest block would easily withstand the power of giant sea monsters or the crazy weather in the Grand Line), it would be absurd to think that he had only freeze just a few centimeters of water.

Back