• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet Another One Piece Revision

I'm fine with Wholecake Island Luffy Gear 4th not being High 6-C. I just brought it up to see what other people had to say on the matter. It's why I said possibly.

As for Gear 2nd and 3rd becoming likely 6-C. I guess it's possible but I'd rather wait until Cin's re-calculated size for Dressrosa is evalulated as it would effect nearly all calculations we currently use for Mid to Top Tiers including Fujitora's calc which G2 and G3 scale to.

Yeah I find it to be more consistent that G2 and G3 are nothing to Doflamingo. What's your opinion on High 6-C Wholecake Island Gear 4th Luffy?

But that's clearly not the case given the damage Luffys hits did afterwards and the fact that he even had to use Haki to block Luffys blows. At worst he should get a "Likely / possibly" 6-C with G2 and G3 since he did do damage to him.

High 6-C Luffy would also put Luffy om the same level as the Yonko, which Would just feel wrong

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
High 6-C Luffy would also put Luffy om the same level as the Yonko, which Would just feel wrong

No it wouldn't. Yonko scale beyond 345 Gigatons. Luffy would only be 262 Gigatons while going all out. Furthermore that would explain how Yonko commanders can contend with the Admirals.

Multiplier aside, Luffy did beat Katakuri, who shouldn't be that far away from Marco who was shown to be somehow of a thread to an admiral. So High 6-C Luffy is not that unreasonable.

Aren't we scaling Marco to 6-C though, which is where the Yonko Commanders would scale to, 6-C, so the Gear 4th Luffy that beat Katakuri, a Yonko Commander, would scale to that and be 6-C, so even still I feel like an At least 6-C for Whole Cake Island Luffy Gear 4th is better, which is better than saying Gear 4th Luffy is 3x Marco, once again that's just my opinion, If I lose out on that, then that's fine

No, we'd be scaling Luffy to Gear Fourth. Gear Fourth amps by three times. Katakuri fought with Gear Fourth equally, and he's comparable to the Yonko commanders. Ergo they'd be High 6-C. It's quite simple, really. You're either forgetting or ignoring things.

IMO

Dressrossa Arc

Gear 2nd and 3rd = 29 Gigatons

Gear 4th = 87 Gigatons

Whole Cake Island Arc

Gear 2nd and 3rd = >>29 Gigatons

Gear 4th = >>87 Gigatons

@Rin

Listen, we're scaling the Yonko Commanders to the Casual Aokiji Feat, meaning the Luffy that Fought a Yonko Commander would be 6-C, why would we scale all the Yonko Commanders 3x the feat we're arguing they scale too, and I'm not ignoring multipliers, I personally don't believe WCI Arc Gear 3rd scales above Gear 4th Dressrossa Luffy

Ercosore said:
The times 3 multiplier is not reliable though.

It clearly is. There hasn't been evidence to say it isn't reliable whenever Doffy was the person getting walled on by Gear Fourth. You think he'd be able to tell that better than anyone.

@Ercosure

If we're using the 3x Multiplier, which I assume we are, the feat we scaled off of which would be Gear 4th Luffy, would make Gear 3rd Luffy 1/3 of the calc which would make them 29 Gigatons

Even if we accept the times 3 multiplier the fact that Doffy was laughing at Luffys gear 2 attacks, after getting his organs damaged by Law pretty much proves that Luffy doesnt scale to the 87 gigatons, so we have no exact number to multiply by 3.

That is a good point.

Doffy was only heavily affected by Red Hawk which is not a typical Gear 2 move, and he was weakened afterwards when Luffy hit him in the face.

That's not true. He was laughing because he could avoid the attacks from Gear 3rd,Doffy himself even implies they'd cause damage if they landed. And Red Hawk wasn't the only thing to cause damage to Doffy, Luffy hit him with normal attacks and still made him bleed. Despite Doffy being damaged wouldn't make him suddenly drastically weaker than 87 Gigatons. Furthermore Doffy had to block Luffys hits with Haki. Base Luffy should scale but not to the full extent as Doffy was still shown to be stronger but not to the point of no selling his attacks.

He was laughing because the Eagle Bazooka didn't have enough power behind it.

I don't fully believe Doffy scales exactly to 87 gigatons either.

Why wouldn't Doffy scale? He escaped Kuzan freezing him in an attempt to save Smoker from him. I've also read the argument of Kuzan supposedly holding back but

1: He would have no reason to hold back on someone who's trying to kill a friend of his.

2: Doffy and Kuzan were literally about to fight afterwards.

So I think using this argument has a lot of wild and silly assumptions.

Base Luffy hurting Doflamingo is clearly an outlier. When Doflamingo is laughing off Gear 2nd attacks.

Yes Doflamingo scales for multiple reasons. He can restrain Jozu who can make Aokiji bleed. He broke out of Aokiji's ice when Aokiji has no reason to hold back and he did this feat casually. He can take hits from Luffy who can destroy threads capable of restraining Jozu by simply activating G4. Finally G4 Luffy can destroy Doflamingo's Awakened threads which are very likely the strongest threads Doflamingo has including the Bird-Cage.

I see no reason Doflamingo doesn't scale.

Just because Aokiji does one casual feat doesn't make every other casual display of power the exact same level, we just assume it is for convenience. The reason why Aokiji may be holding back is that he has no intention of actually getting into a fight at that moment; all he wanted was to save Smoker by scaring Doffy off.

On top of that, one of Doffy's subordinates is grateful that Doffy wasn't frozen all the way through. Is this because Doffy simply resisted the ice? Possibly. Or maybe Aokiji just froze him to the point of stopping his attack.

I mean... if all casual displays of power are 6-C+ then Water 7 arc Luffy must be 6-C+ for surviving being frozen by Aokiji.

Obviously there's a clear difference. Doffy actually broke out whereas Luffy was frozen solid and had to be resuscitated by Chopper. Also Dofflamingo was going to kill Aokiji's friend whereas Aokiji just wanted to show Luffy that being around Robin is a bad idea.

Besides you have no idea wether or not he was holding back against Doflamingo. That's up to interpration and my interpratation that Aokiji wasn't is just as valid as yours that he was.

As I pointed out there's other reasons he should scale not just surviving the ice. Like restraing Jozu or taking hits from Luffy who can casually break strings that can restrain Jozu as well as being able to destroy the awakening strings which a likely the most durable strings Doflamingo has.

> Besides you have no idea wether or not he was holding back against Doflamingo. That's up to interpration and my interpratation that Aokiji wasn't is just as valid as yours that he was.

I didn't say your interpretation was invalid either. I just said "I don't fully believe Doffy scales exactly to 87 gigatons either."

Anyway, I also said I wouldn't argue about it if everyone else agreed Doffy should scale.

>About Doffy

With the evidence we currently have we can scale Doffy for sure. His scaling doesn't even need his encounter with Aokiji and that's just a supportive feat at this point.

>About Luffy

Base Luffy harmed a weakened Doffy. Outlier but not so much TBH. Before that he only hit Doffy in G2 catching him guard down. As I said earlier, Doffy wasn't giving him the chance. And as Damage said Red Hawk is a whole other thing for Gear 2nd so that's more reliable than just G2 scaling or nearly scaling.

And Luffy didn't got wildly stronger in his fight against Katakuri. He grown stronger yes, but not that much.

No idea. I'm slightly sceptical of the calc on first look though. I'll try and evaluate it myself later if possible.

I agree with both Top Yonko Commanders and comparable characters like Doflamingo, Luffy (only in Gear 4th), Neckomamushi, Inurashi, Jinbe, Tsuru, Zunisha, Sabo scaled off and not just be limited to people like Kataturi or be only limited to Aokiji.

Not sure about this supposed High 6-C feat, but assuming is correct then it should be valid since Luffy needed to use his strongest attack, and it could be argue that the other Top Yonkou Commanders should be scaled, or al least in the case of Katakuri, Benn and Marco.

For Luffy be 6-C with Gear 2nd and Gear 3rd, it seen to be possible as Calaca Vs show Luffy was able to partially harm Doflamingo, even if he was still not at the same level, beside that there was also previusly a 6-C feat from Pica that i personally think it had been rejected for bad reasoning, so in the case it would be accepted once it could back up this argument.

Not by much. Zoro's Pica slicing feat would likely become High 7-A. Fujitora's Ferocious Tiger would probably stay High 7-A. Doflamingo's bird-cage could become High 6-C. There's another feat where Fujitora lifts all the rubble of Dressrosa and that could become 6-C as it's very high in High 7-A right now. I don't think there would be many more changes.

Js250476 said:
Well thanks for giveing input
I'm calcing the size using two additional methods just to check the consistency of Cin's result. I'll probably get it done and posted tonight.

Now, I'm not a calc group member / official pixel scaler but I tried calcing the size of Dressrosa using Cin's set of images (but in a higher quality) and I got the width of Dressrosa to be a bit over 10 kilometers...

I think Cin was being way too generous there by making Fujitora just 2 pixels. On my image he's 10 pixels tall.

Damage3245 said:
I think Cin was being way too generous there by making Fujitora just 2 pixels. On my image he's 10 pixels tall.
Are you sure is that high? I have tried scaling Fujitora with Paint and i have got something like 6 pixels at most.

Maybe it should be better use another prospective to see if Fujitora is that small compare with the crater?

Like the panel below the one used by Cin.

Thanks.

I'll try tweaking it a bit. The result should come out higher but I think it will still be below 50 km.

EDIT: Okay, after using 6 pixels, I've gotten the width of Dressrosa to be about 16.5km.

Back