• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet Another One Piece Revision

Using that kind of logic is like saying that the Yonko should have comparable Attack Speed to Kizaru...

This is one of those exceptions as well.

Wait, why can't scale the Yonko to Fujitora's Meteor, I disagree with that, the Yonko should totally scale

Based on what exactly? Do you have a feat of them withstanding a meteor? Or a calc? Or a statement? Or some Word of God?

Well it's logical that the Yonko would at least be comparable to the Meteor, as they are stronger than the admirals

You've missed what I read then; the power of the meteor falling from space and hitting the ground isn't 100% Fujitora's power; he is just using his gravity fruit to drag it down. He is still depenedant on the meteor of such a size existing to produce that amount of power.

So it's not like the force of those huge meteors hitting the ground scales to his typical attacks like when he imbues gravity into his sword, or when he punches.

Subsequently, though the Yonko may have greater strength than Fujitora's typical attacks, they are not necessarily superior to the meteors he can bring down.

This is like arguing that Whitebeard's Quakes should have FTL attack speed because he should be faster than Kizaru due to being a Yonko...

I agree with Damage. The fugitora calc looks like ED to me and does not scale to his usual AP?Durability.

As far as the yonko go I have no idea. The synopsis of the OP is to mesh everyone together despite clear differences. Off the top of my head, someone can calculate these:

Kaido's fall

Prometheus' size and tempature

Zeus' Size

WB+Shanks splitting the clouds

I definetly think Yonko are superior to Admirals, no question.

> Kaido's fall

That was calced to be like, High 8-C at max IIRC.

I don't know if transmuting stone into cake is something that can be easily quantified...

Damage3245 said:
> Kaido's fall
That was calced to be like, High 8-C at max IIRC.
What's IIRC?

That seems oddly inconsistent with other clacs. Oda seemed to out that in as a big feat. Maybe it should be looked at again.

IIRC = If I Recall Correctly.

I may be misremembering it of course, but a person - even a large person - falling 10,000 metres from the sky won't give you a hugely impressive value.

Weiters in general tend to think fall feats more more impressive then they actually are

Like when falling was actually a threat to Zoro in thriller Bark

Damage3245 said:
I don't know if transmuting stone into cake is something that can be easily quantified...
It should still be possible in theory, change the compostion of matter would requid a lot of energy.

Js250476 said:
Prometheus might be a good feat probably the energy to create it
Depend if we treat Prometheus as having the same density and heat of a true star or not.

But if i'm remember Feitan Portor from HxH made a feat comparable, with his Rising Sun, so if someone did calculate such feat, then we can use the same method with Prometheus's case.

Prometheus is more like a fireball than an actual sun.

Luffy punched straight through him like a fire, so he can't be very dense.

Damage3245 said:
Prometheus is more like a fireball than an actual sun.
Probably, i mean the name Prometheus kinda suggest that he is mere fire.

And what about Zeus? He did generate (along with Prometheus) a massive storm in a matter of seconds.

Damage3245 said:
As for the calc, the whole basis of it is that it relies upon this random island being more than 16,500+ kilometres away, which there is no convincing evidence for.
Actually he calculated that the distance of the island was about more than 362.0953 kilometers.

Stefano4444 said:
Actually he calculated that the distance of the island was about more than 362.0953 kilometers.
362 kilometers would produce a result that's a whole lot less than the result with 16,500+ kilometers I would think.

Ugarik said:
Low-End (Moutain level+) has been accepted. Who should be scaled from it? (the feat is very similar to Aokiji's one)
If we're really going to apply this to Oven's Striking Strength and Durability too (which I have slight reservations about) then the ones who would directly scale (I think) are Ichiji, Niji, Wadatsumi, Pekoms, Sanji (and by extension, Zoro).

Damage3245 said:
Ugarik said:
Low-End (Moutain level+) has been accepted. Who should be scaled from it? (the feat is very similar to Aokiji's one)
If we're really going to apply this to Oven's Striking Strength and Durability too (which I have slight reservations about) then the ones who would directly scale (I think) are Ichiji, Niji, Wadatsumi, Pekoms, Sanji (and by extension, Zoro).
Zoro should not because he doesn't have Whole Cake key

Chef's transmutation is more hax. We could use his feat to calc SPD for running around the falling chaetu.

Ugarik said:
Zoro should not because he doesn't have Whole Cake key
You're right, we don't need to update Zoro until he's done enough to have a Wano Arc key.

I wouldn't say Yonji directly scales except maybe through his durability.

As for Carrot, it may apply so her Su Long form but she was never actually hit by Daifuku I believe.

As for Carrot, it may apply so her Su Long form but she was never actually hit by Daifuku I believe.

That's why she is rated as "Unknow, likely 7-A"

If I didn't forget anything they do. I think Pedro and Tomago should be "Likely Mountain level+"

Also can anyone explain why aren't top-tier islant level+? I don't want to read the whole threat

Top Tiers are still at least Island level+, it's just that Whitebeard's calc which gave him Large Island level ratings isn't valid, so that's going to be removed from his profile.

I'm currently looking for alternatives for him.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
I don't see why we can't use Fuji's meteorite to scale to the Yonko. We did the same for FT and a few other verses I can think of.
Because there is nothing from the series saying that they scale to them... You know there needs to be some kind of basis for things, right? That we can't just make stuff up because it feels right?

Back