• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Cap and co?

Currently his rating comes from Deathlok's 1.02732 Tons (8-C) feat while Iron Man Mark 46 was High 8-C (Superior to 10 Gigawatts = 2.39 Tons of TNT = High 8-C), just a 2.33x times gap, not that bad since Cap could take attacks from Iron Man and Ultron and survive Bucky's metal arm (Although I still wanted to argue for slight upgrade, but that's me being nitpicky)

But now that gap is more than 17x times big, so he needs a little boost (Likely 8-B, higher with Shield could work)

Tony was holding back in that battle, he can manipulate the intensity of his repulsors and in no way Steve took a full-all-out shot.

1. I mean, he didn't break the armor, but the did harmed Tony while wearing it (He could also harm Black Panther, which can take Cap's Shield and Bucky's metal arm

2. If we upgrade his durability, we upgrade his AP, so it's the same

Everyone harms everyone in the MCU, we don't upgrade anything. Let Cap and crew scale off of their own calcs

Zark2099 said:
Everyone harms everyone in the MCU, we don't upgrade anything. Let Cap and crew scale off of their own calcs
Then downgrade his Shield and Bucky's Arm if you believe no form of scaling can't be done

Also you say "his own calc" while he also scale from Spider-Man, and basically every 8-C characters scale from them. But scaling Cap from Iron Man (and from weapons that can damage Iron Man) is crazy

We have already discussed this, and yet I still stand to my old opinion; Iron Man / War Machine are way above these characters and so those shouldn't scale.

It took both WS and CA to fight off IM in a hand-to-hand fight, the latter holding back against Rogers and being continously handicapped over time. Eventually defeating both and only lossing due to a distraction.

He wasn't holding back immensely, when Cap deflected a blast intended for Bucky, it hurt Iron Ma, so the blast wasn't that weak

Also Tony was getting overwhelmed by Cap in close quarters (Granted, it was partly because of Cap's fighting skills, but sure he strength played a role, seeing how even his regular punches harmed Tony)

You have to consider aswell the fact that Cap could take hits from Bucky's metal arm and blasts from Ultron, both who were aiming to kill

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
I do think AidenBrooks999 has a good point, but at the same time making Cap 8-B is iffy.
High 8-C or High 8-C+ could work, I'm just saying that a 17x times difference is just too big of a gap. Even half of IM's durability would be 8.5 Tons (Large Building level+)

Of course he was willing to kill Bucky, not Cap.

In his regular punches were harming him? Are you refering when Cap loss shield? Because he only pushed him, not a single scratch without the shield.

Tony managed to destroy first form Ultron with a few blast, and oblitared WS Bionic arm with a Unibeam. He easily defeats beings that Steve struggles with when going all out.

I've said this many times, mere skill is not enough to beat someone, and it's impossible for Cap to even stand a chance against Iron Man if he's 17 times stronger.

I don't think there's anything in that fight that would warrant even slight scaling. Cap and Bucky did no damage with their own attacks only shoving him around and what not (which even that I would argue as being mere pis), only with their shield and arm were they able to put a dent in his armor. Even when Cap had Stark behind a corner it was because of his shield and fighting ability, as soon his armor made countermeasure's he all but stomped Cap

You could argue almost all of starks attacks against Bucky were with intent to kill, but he almost never got the chance to do so, either being fended off by Bucky's arm or deflected by Cap's shield. Rogers was the one who took the brunt of Stark's attacks, and those certainly weren't with intent to kill, only incapacitate.

Plus...Stark wasn't exactly in the right mind for most of that fight, after he got his bairing's straight he basically stomped Cap, only being taken out when distracted.

The pen or the sword said:
Ikki would like to know your locatio
I know is a joke, but the author of Rakudai calls Ikki's "skill" something that's merely bullshiet based off some loose scientific/real life fact as excuse to call him skilled.

Trust me I know all about the authors self contradictory writing and nonsensical explanations and I dislike them as much as the next guy just wanted to point out beating stronger via skill is a thing (Though I argue in most cases it just pis)

Iron Man is definitely nowhere near 17 times stronger than Cap if he was getting overwhelmed in close quarters and unable to quickly finish both of them off. 2 or 3 times stronger, sure, but definitely not that much stronger.

Cap and Bucky knocking Stark around is no different than when stark himself managed to do the same to Thor in their first encounter. It is simple comic book/movie pis. Logically we know Stark is stronger, a good deal of that fight demonstrated said fact. There was no indication that the two was even nipping Stark's suit with their attacks, excluding those done with their shield and arm. The issue with cap even slight scaling to Stark, aside from the obvious lack of concrete multipliers to make such scaling possible, is that it puts him above the Mark 2-42, which is obviously just wrong.

Thor was weakened after being teleported from Asgard, and Tony had a 4x power boost after sorbing his lighting.

I do rather take context first before saying something is PIS or outlier.

Thor was weakened? Looked fine to me, and anyway that 400% power boost happened after they had exchanged several blows and Stark knocked Thor back several paces.

The lifting strength should also be altered to Class M. The Mark 47 held that Ferry in place.

We consider that to be Bucky not wanting to kill Spider-Man, or something. Cap also matched him, with Iron Man even going so far as to say he could've "lay[ed Spider-Man] out" if he truly wanted.

Zark2099 said:
Airport fight is BS scaling. Nobody was using full-force, and it breaks scaling otherwise
It only breaks if you scale the obvious outlier like Hawkeye to BP or Falcon to SM

Also the upgrade I proposed was just to increase 8-C to High 8-C(+), to justify that they could at least do some damage. Otherwise the fight would be like Batman v Superman before Kryptonite kicks in: no one would even feel anything.

And not going full-force doesn't mean reducing to 1% either (Specially since they wanted to take down two super soldiers). You can hear the effort put into the attacks in their voices and the grunts because they get hurt

It was not debunked, just rejected based off being vague and coming from Ross.

Also nor base Ultron neither Quicksilver should scale as none fought this armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back