• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TeenAngel101 said:
lol bitch how's this fair
Because Power Absorbtion for All-For-One means he can drain Mami's power.

Ribbons are make of Magicstuffs, right?

He just absorbs the ribbons and makes some traps of his own.

Hmm.... So he'd need to immediately absorb as they hit. Assuming that even works.

Legitimately even if it does work, it simply becomes Mami vs Kyoko, except that she has no reason to hold back, and doesn't have a massive speed disadvantage.

Did she have it when she fought Mami?

All For One doesn't have normal power nullification. He flat out steals someone's power but it isn't gonna be working on objects like ribbons. Also really depends on the nature of his opponents power. So Head and Shoulders for the reasons above.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
So Head and Shoulders for the reasons above.
Inspects comment closely

Oh.

oh.

That's not very nice.

Stealing powers isn't really anything new, Homura did that to Ult. Madoka.

But as I said, we can take ribbon traps out of the equation and she wins anyway, AFO is still outskilled, isn't bypassing her shields easily, and her ranged game is absurd compared to his own

Alright, we are derailing.

Mami won unanimously so i'm closing it, someone else add it because I can't right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back