• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yasuo (LoL) vs Atomic Samurai (OPM)

Seems pretty even from the looks of it

Starts off in the middle of a forest filled with Tiger - Demon level monsters that they can ignore. Standing away from each other by 20 meters

Scenario 1 - No items for Yasuo

Scenario 2 - Yasuo gets all the items he needs, bypassing the inventory limit. No defensive items

Hmm...interesting.

Round 1: Atomic Samurai, Yas may have better reflexes but he really isn't powerful enough to deal any real damage. That, and AS' durability negation is on all the time (i believe), whereas Yas' is only activated once he uses Last Whisper, and it only lasts for a little while. Atomic Samurai wins round 1.

Round 2: I'm...not sure what you mean here. All items as in the items on his profile or all items as in all items in the game? If he hass access and can use EVERY item then he definitley wins. If it's just what's on his profile i'm not sure. AS doesn't have the speed to dodge the Stattik Shiv's lightning, and with the Infinity Edge that lightning is gonna hurt 2.5 times more. Plus Yasuo's movement and combat speed would get a boost as well. I'll go with Yasuo for round 2 (With every item he wins easy, with just his profile items he wins after a long fight).

Pretty much EVERY item. Then again maybe I should make that as a third scenario just in case

Anyway I actually want to go for Yasuo's side too but AS's durability negation should be enough to get past Yasuo's defenses at least. And iirc if an attack is blocked/parrier the item effects/damage doesn't take effect so there's that.

Yeah, if he has every item then he wins easy. He'd get a huge boost in his regen, armor and magic penetration (durability negation), lifesteal and spell vampirism (every attack heals him), cooldown reduction (which would allow him to use his abilities much more often), movement and attack speed (likely more than AS cna handle + his passive would be constantly refreshed), crit strike chance (every attack hurts 2 times more, 2.5 with the infinity edge), a huge boost in damage...you get where i'm going with this?

Wait, blocked by who? Yas or AS?

I don't think he'd have regen that would match beings like Black Sperm, yes that's a real monster.

Lifesteal needs to damage an enemy in order to heal. Movement and attack speed would probably be possible for Atomic Samurai. Even if one has a shield, if the damage dealt is more than or twice than the shield then it wouldn't do much. And the reason why I gave Yasuo all the items is because at his base form it seems doubtful that he can actually hurt AS.

AS has a high speed ranking in the Hero's charts being 10. So even if he's not as fast as LightSpeed Flash, he should still be pretty damn fast imo. So yeah it doesn't mean that a shield is always up doesn't mean it would be enough to tank such an attack from AS

If Atomic Samurai blocks an attack, would that mean the effect (aka lifesteal) take effect? And I thought statik shiv basically deals a flat amount that can only be enhanced by IE

Anyway I should've reconsidered using defense items since they barely offer any help against atom splitting

Yeah, not that high, but he'd definitely regenerate way faster. And I know, I read OPM.

Yasuo has higher combat speed that AS, so he'd probably be able to hit him without much trouble.

Yeah, that's why he loses round 1.

I know, but he's only rated as High Hypersonic at this point, whereas Yasuo has High Hypersonic+ combat speed and reactions.

Tank it completely, no, but it could at least reduce the damage he takes from it.

Yes, but it's reduced, but Yas is faster so he won't be able to block much.

It deals flat damage unless it's a critical then it deals double damage (or 2.5x damage with the Infinity Edge).

True

Webcomic reader too? I'm surprised actualy

But yeah in that case I don't see it being effective that much since it's not as one can heal if they get one or two shotted

Genos' speed is only 8 while AS is only 10 so AS should be faster than that if that was the case. He was able to at least watch a battle between Black Sperm and Sweet Mask. Not Garou who's relativistic, but still faster. He should be able to block.

On the other hand it still takes one hit for AS to take down Yasuo, if GA isn't allowed to him

Town level and City level are close. But the difference between them is still big. It'll be like having an HP that's 100 and a shield that's 50 while fighting against someone who can deal 500 dmg if they land a hit. Of course the key word is hit

In that case it deals 250 magic damage iirc. Then again I don't know how lethal that is if you translate it to another franchise

Yup

That is, if he can hit Yasuo.

Makes sense, but I really don't like basing decisions on stats that aren't on profiles. Maybe you could talk to someone about getting his speed adjusted?

Well since you removed defensive items yeah, Yas won't be able to take many hits, but he's still faster and has a ton of Lifesteal items. I believe the maximum composite lifesteal you can get from items is 98%, so every time he hits AS he heals for 98% of the damage dealt, which will be a lot since he would also have every AD and Critical Strike item as well.

Oh I know, but then again we're dealing with two characters who have durability negation. Also, there are quite a few items that would give Yas more durability-negating attacks. The Black Cleaver reduces armor every time you hit the opponent, Youmuu's Ghostblade and the Maw of Malmoritus give flat armor penetration while Mortal Reminder and Lord Dominik's Regards each give 45% armor penetration. Then there's Liandry's Torment and the Void Staff that give Magic Penetration. That coupled with the added bonus armor penetration from Last Breath...

It'd probably just translate as lightining that's more powerful than normal.

Odd, I thought I responded to this

It's not as if Yasuo would be able to dodge perfectly all the time. Both of them can make a slip-up after all

And will do. Probably the best course of action

It's all based on the damage he does which compared to city+ level might not be enough since there's quite a gap. But with Bork and Last Whisper? I think he'll be able to do good

Fair enough but I'd still put the armor pen to be on Atomic Samurai since Atomic Slashes are really hard to counter. And I wouldn't really recommend using magical items since Yasuo doesn't have any special magic attack. Unless I'm forgetting something...

Fair enough. So deals more damage

Looking at it this way it seems that it's a technical tie with items huh

True

Yeah, I did a little more reading and I agree that AS speed could be adjusted.

You know Last Whisper builds into stronger items right? And both have 45% armor penetration and special abilities. Mortal Reminder inflicts grievous wounds that reduce healing and regen, and Lord Dominik's Regards deal bonus damage to enemies with more health (which may be very useful if health can be factored into durability).

Well, his Sweeping Blade deals magic damage but it's not his main source of damage and is pretty much useless in a 1v1 fight.

Eeyup

Pretty much

In that case they might be even on that regard

Giant slayer right? And that other item which's name I'm forgetting. But I don't think Atomic Samurai has more 'health'. Rather more durability. And AS is not the healing/regen type either. But yeah isn't health and defense different? Since after all health is the amount of damage you can take while defense is the amount you can negate.

Fair enough. It can only be used once. But that's factoring GM, then again we're using GM based abilities so....

League champs are a lot more op if given gameplay mechanic oriented items huh

I wouldn't doubt it

Well, Giant Slayer is one of the items that is used alongside Last Whisper to create Lord Dominik's Regards. I figure durability is just the combination of everything it takes to put you down.

Hmm...Maybe. The again it still doesn't do much damage and it's honestly just an ability that makes him more mobile.

Ohoho yeah.

Ah, that's what the item is called. For some reason I thought Giant Slayer was the last one

Makes sense. I always thought health was the amount of damage one can take, while durability is damage reduced.

Gameplay mechanics turned on for battles should be used more imo

Yeah, Giant Slayer is just a component.

That's really all it is.

It would make some battles more interesting

Back