• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Xiao Long vs Tae Mu-Kang

I'm almost positive that jin stomps
Info analysis that let's him see every move his opponent will make, forcefield negation that would invalidate both yang's aura and semblance, regen negation, etc.

I'm almost positive that jin stomps
Info analysis that let's him see every move his opponent will make, forcefield negation that would invalidate both yang's aura and semblance, regen negation, etc.
I mean, he'll eventually use strong techniques that'll damage his internal organs, which might give Yang a chance since he might see everything, but might not have the energy to dodge or parry.

Not to mention, a single attack from her would damage him quite a bit, since his durability downscales from high8c+ to the point a single direct hit would one shot him.

Now, it's whether Yang can kill/force Jin to use the special techniques before he kills her.

Also, why would it negate her semblance?

"Not to mention, a single attack from her would damage him quite a bit, since his durability downscales from high8c+ to the point a single direct hit would one shot him."

Yang in her first key is only 4 tons and gets stomped by 10 ton opponents so she definitely wouldnt be able to oneshot him, and even if she could she still cant hit him because of his info analysis.

"Also, why would it negate her semblance?"

Because her semblance works by absorbing energy through her aura. If hes bypassing her aura and just hitting her directly her aura wont absorb any of the energy shes getting hit with and she wont be able to amp herself.

Ah shit I forgot she absorbs the damage she gets through the aura only, ****.

Well, I can go ahead and change her to the last High 8-C key, but him bypassing her semblance seems unfair.

Do you know any other rwby character I can use?

Well he kinda screws over any other character because of information analysis and forcefield neg and Regen neg

Damn it.

Is there really no other character that stands a chance? Maybe Ruby? Her semblance would help a lot, although I wouldn't say she'll land every hit, but she might land a hit or two.

Also, he will still get tired by parrying his opponent's attacks, his stamina ain't that great here. Albeit he'll need to parry quite a lot of attacks.

I mean RWBY characters can fight for like days with little rest as shown in vol 2 and vol 8

Her strongest high 8-C+ key is 9.94 tons
Which would be enough to one shot since he could get one shotted by a direct hit from a baseline High 8-C+ Though, he can just parry as well.

And that might actually be better, since if we used High 8-C+ Ruby, she'll just instantly one shot via speed amp and getting a hit, even if its hard.

Forget anything I've said about the stamina part. I forgot that he only used the special skills to defend someone, otherwise it was stated that he could easily dodge all of the attacks and he didn't need to use any special skill that damages his internal organs.

Even using High 8-C+ Yang, it would still be a stomp, most likely.

I can go ahead and ask for this thread to be closed.

Bump.

Changed Jin to Tae Mu Kang, who is 18 tons. Altho Yang is 8B with burn, which I don't remember what it is. Can anyone explain?

Burn is basically KE absorb aka the more you hit her the stronger she gets and she can store this ke and amp the stored energy by two times

Ah, so can I just assume she starts in the Burn mode ie she stored some KE, or does she have to get hit by Tae in order for that to happen?

Back